Well, it started in 2009, so it's not too old. I guess it's current because it's still running. It's not something you can watch in a week though, obviously xD

yep based on end date

okay 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I've seen all of them, but never finished series. So my votes on Un-Go, because... Pandas.

Was gonna say Fairy tail cus I seen it but then... Pandas

Steve

Was gonna say Fairy tail cus I seen it but then... Pandas

Same. Was going to watch no matter who won anyway.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Voted for UN-GO, seems to be the most interesting one of the bunch.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well, at least Fairy Tail isn't Bleach...

Lets se....

Giant breasts everywhere: Check.

Skimpy clothed girls: Check

Nakama power: Check

Everyone goes 1 vs 1 all the time because the MC has to press on: Check

Yeah...its more like One Piece but then again both Bleach and One piece follow the above formula :P

But yeah Fairy tail is the lesser evil of the 3

Lets se....

Yeah...its more like One Piece but then again both Bleach and One piece follow the above formula :P

I hate watching on piece but liked bleach and fairy tail although after marathoning to episode 157 of fairy tail I stopped because the site I was steaming it from oddly lost all its videos one day lol

I hate watching on piece but liked bleach and fairy tail although after marathoning to episode 157 of fairy tail I stopped because the site I was steaming it from oddly lost all its videos one day lol

well...the whole series got dropped and never really had an ending...unless that cliffhanger is the ending....

well...the whole series got dropped and never really had an ending...unless that cliffhanger is the ending....

what anime are you talking about? I'm guessing bleach since fairy tail and one piece are still going

i finished bleach but only got to episode 157 of fairy tail lol  i would gladly join his neet detective agency. I take that to mean you don't believe in love and that is kind of sad

Lets se....

I was mostly talking about Bleach having nearly as many episodes as manga chapters, but now I realize, I haven't checked on fairy tail in a long time. It could very well be the same now.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I was mostly talking about Bleach having nearly as many episodes as manga chapters, but now I realize, I haven't checked on fairy tail in a long time. It could very well be the same now.

fairy tail is in to 220 range right now and still going so we will see lol

i thought it was still going unless it is just that the dub has not caught up

They dgray man ed it......

I haven't read or seen a new chapter in ...maybe over a year??

I didn't bring my tablet...so I can't check...

(shifty phone is shitty)

They dgray man ed it......

I haven't read or seen a new chapter in ...maybe over a year??

I didn't bring my tablet...so I can't check...

(shifty phone is shitty)

looks like they did a relaunch in 2014 and the newest episode aired on the 7th of this months

Can't guarantee it'll make it onto the next poll. Send your suggestions to the suggestions thread! It'll get logged and selected as a candidate eventually. If you haven't already joined the club you should consider doing so. We hold occasional giveaways!

Come on Fred, links, links!

impKPs6osX6Yt.gif

@ManOfDisguise You can post submissions in this thread (: 

Thanks! ;). I dropped the animes into the suggestion thread. And how can I join the club?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

@MyInnerFred we have someone who wants to join (:

Hai!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

UN-go seems interesting

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

ewww fairy tail

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

God the vote is so skewed maybe I should keep my vote on the poll to myself lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey guys just finished the series and the prequel. It was good.

By the time i write that suggestion which has been featured in this thread, i watched one and a half episode on Waku Waku Japan, a channel on my cable it shows like japan culture and old animes. The episode i watched on Waku Waku Japan was one about the Masked Burnt guy(couldnt remember) and half of the last episode. Although its so short!!! Why do great animes have to be short?!?!

But i finished the series and the prequel in a day. i honestly dislike OVAs

The plot enriches in the middle of the series... You wont understand until you watch it to the end of the series <=== Warning

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct