Yeston takes weeb PC building to the next level - 5700 XT Sakura Eye

williamcll

cbe8cc8dd8c11ec7.jpg

Showcased not long ago at Chinajoy 2019, Yeston (the company that many may remember for their RX 580 2048SP PET that GamerNexus reviewed) has once again reached a new height at combining anime waifus and computer processors to create this beauty. Selling at 501 USD and includes lipstick, mousepad, fan, keychain and a 100RMB coupon, this is one of the most expensive 5700XT out there, pricing higher than the anniversary edition and just slightly lower than the ASUS strix OC.

News translated from french:

Very fit at this moment, Yeston is surprising us again with his new RX 5700 XT Sakura eyes, a card we could say very girly. Or oriented fan-service, with a weakly dressed muse.

On the fans side, there is not much to say. Except that the radiator case is sprinkled with cherry blossoms with RGB lighting on the left and right, plus a blue bar and another rose that refers to the famous owo card. Another RGB lighting is present along the map, with a diamond effect. And that's just the beginning.

Yeston

Indeed, the backplate is also very decorated, precisely with the character. It's clean and it gives the backplate a real benefit , which does more than hide the PCB and its components or help dissipate heat. Of course, the rendering will not be to everyone's taste, but there are other cards on the market.

Do not forget the bundle with the large mouse pad, stickers, keychain, lipstick and fan. The high class, even with the absence of a figurine ...

Yeston

And if not, two of the fans are 92mm while the third is 80mm, with no less than six 6mm heat pipes for the radiator. There are 9 + 3 stages of power, while the Boost frequency rises to 2010MHz.

A user on reddit by the name of WarUltima also made partial translations for some of the caption on store site (ask me if you want more translations)

Source:https://www.cowcotland.com/news/69510/yeston-se-lache-une-nouvelle-fois-avec-sa-rx-5700-xt-sakura.html

https://item.jd.com/100009826256.html

Thoughts: We have reached the apex of Graphic Cards, there is simply no more contenders, for now as long as Asus doesn't create the RTX 2080 TI virtual youtuber edition.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

I'm not that into the backplate.. But holy balls, is that a translucent effect on the GPU shroud?!?!?!

I. NEED. IT. Kind of.. Not enough to get specifically this card, but we need more translucent plastic on the market! BEGONE glossy garbage.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Reminds me of the days when they sold GPUs by putting pretty girls on the box

... and that I’m old...

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

FFS they put the damn backplate design upside down!

Honestly I'm happy girls are back on graphics cards. Yes it's not ruby but hey, I'll take it!

And I'm sure they secretly aimed it at guys too.

Title translation according to reddit: "I can't stop but feeling that, It is inside my body, subtly heating up"

That's stuff that belongs in the bedroom!

And she's called Sakura Hikomi, so now we have everything to waifu a complete pc, fantastic...

They should have included measurements tho.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Actually, I prefer this over the common "Megatron and discofloor made an accident"-design. Currently not looking to upgrade and generally prefer fully closed cases and closer to sleeper builds, but I would like to see more this and generally more bold and different designs.

Marketing remains marketing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Napper198 said:

Reminds me of the days when they sold GPUs by putting pretty girls on the box

... and that I’m old...

Yes I immediately thought of thatR3glIg7.jpg.37d24176aec5286df7b4416869544a46.jpg

We bringing this back now? I hope so.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 minutes ago, minibois said:

I'm not that into the backplate.. But holy balls, is that a translucent effect on the GPU shroud?!?!?!

I. NEED. IT. Kind of.. Not enough to get specifically this card, but we need more translucent plastic on the market! BEGONE glossy garbage.

Not exactly related to topic, but....I have a 3D-printer and I like to print all sorts of cases and whatnot for my projects with somewhat translucent plastic. A somewhat translucent case for e.g. an SBC is pretty neat to look at and certainly more fun than just regular, opaque plastic.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

21 minutes ago, minibois said:

Doesn't EVGA has transparent GPU shrouds on their newer cards? I'm at work so I can't check but I'm pretty sure one of the models do have them. 

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Doesn't EVGA has transparent GPU shrouds on their newer cards? I'm at work so I can't check but I'm pretty sure one of the models do have them. 

I may or may not have one of those on order :ph34r:

The XC Gaming for sure has that look.

Personally I just miss the look of the N64/GameBoy Color/GBA systems, where you can see the electronics on the inside of the device. 

10 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Not exactly related to topic, but....I have a 3D-printer and I like to print all sorts of cases and whatnot for my projects with somewhat translucent plastic. A somewhat translucent case for e.g. an SBC is pretty neat to look at and certainly more fun than just regular, opaque plastic.

This is not something I am into, but from all the RPi cases I have seen, the translucent ones are my favorite.

I am gonna make a custom keyboard some day™, I should look into translucent stuff! (although a wooden keyboard was some I was gonna do with it.. hmm)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What is that extra tab at the end of the PCIe connector, did they forget to cut off the excess PCB?

And the character is upside down, but it's cool they're bringing back artworks on backplates like the old days, when you get them on the cooling shroud.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

21 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

RTX 2080 ti black owner here, it's a dull translucent grey, you will need to put extra lights on it if you want it to shine.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

47 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

looks like a cheap plastic toy

The ASUS TUF GAMING 5700XT is a cheap plastic toy and nobody cares.

I personally prefer this anime like design than plenty of aggressive looking gaming designs we have.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 hour ago, minibois said:

Might have value as a collectible?

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

my eyes are burning

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

The backplate is backwards.. how do you miss that kind of detail?

*Insert Name* R̶y̶z̶e̶n̶ Intel Build!  https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/748542-insert-name-r̶y̶z̶e̶n̶-intel-build/

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: ASUS STRIX OC GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Ballistix Sport LT 2400mhz Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40F-BK PSU: Corsair CX750M SSD: PNY CS1311 120GB HDD: Seagate Momentum 2.5" 7200RPM 500GB

I like the GPU styling as its different. I wish the back-plate was the correct way. I wish there were more parts like this everything is pretty generic currently. Nothing that really sticks out everything is Black on Red or Black on X color. 

2 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Might have value as a collectible?

Could be.. But I am not about to throw down 500+ USD for a collectors item I am not super enthusiastic about the entire design!

3 hours ago, Genwyn said:

Best era, best cards

53698A37-2837-4684-A4C6-826973145FC3.jpeg.ad9133c07d50f3d6bb9035bdbc94a2bd.jpeg

maybe not this last one 

Your post is very funny!

5 hours ago, minibois said:

Personally I just miss the look of the N64/GameBoy Color/GBA systems, where you can see the electronics on the inside of the device.

Same, I love that.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.