Yeston takes weeb PC building to the next level - 5700 XT Sakura Eye

williamcll
1 minute ago, scuff gang said:

I would be very suprised if there is one, and even if there is, I would just recommend putting that money into savings for a new card

was gonna get the 2070 super ventus OC from MSI and put the 1660 ti in a folding pc. that a good idea?

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

1 minute ago, mon1ka said:

was gonna get the 2070 super ventus OC from MSI and put the 1660 ti in a folding pc. that a good idea?

I would say yes, you would be getting around a 40% performance increase, which is well worth it imo

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

2 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

I would say yes, you would be getting around a 40% performance increase, which is well worth it imo

thanks for the help, would overclocking it be worth it?

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

Just now, mon1ka said:

thanks for the help, would overclocking it be worth it?

It’s honestly completely up to you, I have no idea on overclocking for Nvidia, i always have and always will be an amd fanboy and have actually only owned one Nvidia card

AMD blackout rig

6 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

It’s honestly completely up to you, I have no idea on overclocking for Nvidia, i always have and always will be an amd fanboy and have actually only owned one Nvidia card

as someone who uses Afterburner, ill just use that. ive strayed away from AMD gpus for a while, diver issues scare me tbh.

Daily drivers

6 minutes ago, mon1ka said:

as someone who uses Afterburner, ill just use that. ive strayed away from AMD gpus for a while, diver issues scare me tbh.

Afterburner is my go to, I didn’t know how experienced you were with overclocking, and the only auto overclock I know of is the Radeon software 😂

I didn’t want to send a newb off to play with afterburner and then get a “my gpu is sitting at 120c and 2.5 volts, is this normal?”

but overclocking would be worth it if you have decent thermals

AMD blackout rig

That's one of a flashy graphics card mate. I don't think that I am a fan of it, but that backplate is sure look good!

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

On 3/31/2020 at 11:06 AM, mon1ka said:

ngl i have second hand nostalgia for that GPU era.

I'm a big fan of the Terrascale OG flames!

They lived up to those flames back in the day as well! back when I had to individually braid each PSU cable if I wanted it done. 😛

lUQ7OR8.jpg

LCiSSng.jpg

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

10 hours ago, Valentyn said:

I'm a big fan of the Terrascale OG flames!

They lived up to those flames back in the day as well! back when I had to individually braid each PSU cable if I wanted it done. 😛

lUQ7OR8.jpg

LCiSSng.jpg

they look super cool ngl. imagine that being pulled off with leds.

Daily drivers

4 hours ago, mon1ka said:

they look super cool ngl. imagine that being pulled off with leds.

Had chat about that before! RGB flames!

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

17 hours ago, Valentyn said:

Had chat about that before! RGB flames!

YES YES

Daily drivers