vfAXr6z.png

Alright Week 35 voting begins now! Sorry the thread is up a bit late! This weeks theme is romance based! Another Valentines Day spent alone haha. As usual poll will be up for 48hrs. 
tumblr_n0y90kg5vN1sl4syvo1_1280.jpg

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Current
This was suggested @Rashy saying "Its about a Shoujo Manga Artist named Nozaki, He's a tall and straight-faced. it's really funny when he struggles to create the perfect scene for his Shoujo Manga and asks Sakura Chiyo about what she thinks. When it comes to comedy like this, its a regular rom-com as you can say. He's as cold as ice. I've only watched ep.1 because lately i cant stream anime, My internet is being shitty, not to mention im using proxies to eliminate Indonesia's fucking nonsense block against my favorite sites: Kissanime.com, Reddit.com, etc"

Sakura Chiyo confesses her feelings to her schoolmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Sakura is just a fan. She then discovers Nozaki's other identity; a shōjo manga artist. As she gets closer to Nozaki, she befriends Nozaki's quirky acquaintances who assist him and serve as inspirations for his manga.

Read more at ANN

49060cb7e02dd3d338273d2530e4888f14046637
ANN | MAL | aniDB

White Album 2
Recent
This was suggested by @RainColt "I saw music and high school and I was sucked in, this isn't over dramatic teenage angst it's a simple story of 3 teenagers prepping for the school festival where they will play there favorite song, I love music so this was an easy sell for me and I'm also a fan of slice of life."

With only thirty days left until the cultural festival, Haruki Kitahara, a member of the light music club, has to find a way to make his dream of performing an original song on stage come true. When he recruits two new female members, including the school idol, his life becomes more complicated than he anticipated.

Read more at ANN

0b22314d131bf39e6eac1c12b385dfbb.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Nodame Cantabile
Post-2007
This series was suggested by both @TheProfosist(saying: "Amazing anime period. I dont know what I can all say about this one really but just watch it.") and @Charger("It is a good story about two classical musicians which i think has a really nice visual style and a lot of good music.")

At a top music academy in Japan, Shinichi Chiaki's arrogance is matched only by his top-notch piano playing. But when Chiaki and the teacher get into a fight, he's demoted to the reject class. Chiaki is left to pursue his dream of being a conductor while surrounded by a bunch of loser musicians and one annoying girl, Noda, who has proclaimed herself Chiaki's girlfriend. It doesn't help that Noda, who insists on being called Nodame, lives right next door to him.

Read more at ANN

84035.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

The Story of Saiunkoku
Pre-2007
This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Great oriental story with over the top politics and romance."

Saiunkoku is a world of eight provinces or houses, each named after a different colour. The new Emperor, Shi Ryuuki, has gained for a reputation for being uninterested in courtly matters and for flaunting his love for men. Shuurei, although born of the important Kou family, has difficulty making ends meet. She easily accepts an invitation to be the Emperor's concubine in order to turn him into a good ruler. The mysterious Seiran, a young man who was adopted by her father, goes with her as Ryuuki's bodyguard. Entering the imperial palace revives Shuurei's dream of being a court official, and, together with the many companions she meets along the way, continues moving bravely forward while trying to fend off the Emperor's advances.

Read more at ANN

saiunkoku-monogatari.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Ristorante Paradiso
Random
This series was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Interesting slice of life, romance, drama anime with and older demographic."

Nicoletta is a young woman who decides to go to Rome to see her mother who left her when she was a child. She plans to tell her mother's lover (a resurant owner who will not marry a divorced woman) that her mother was once married. Nicoletta latter struggles to understand her feeling for Claudio, an older man who works at the restaurant.

Read more at ANN

ristorante-paradiso2.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Another week another poll!

My votes on Nozaki-kun, but I hold Nodame Cantabile in high regard. Ristorante Paradiso would be a interesting watch if it wins I think.

sample_4803aaedb8e2c3a45b2d3305153b8ad3d

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

White album 2 for sure!

Awesome anime, great story, great music, artstyle, everything.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Im voting on my own suggestion ;> getting high on my own supply!

Drawing tablet is like 50$ cheap, not WACOM but its called XP-PEN. Its smth... I SHALL DRAW HEAVEN SOCIETY COVER!

btw i reached episode 10 of gekkan shoujo. I was watching it in my school break, i bursted laughter and everyone was looking at me ._." 

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

HMmmmm......I have not watched any of them and im not exactly floored by the descriptions...I think "Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun" looks to get my vote.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Another week another poll!

My votes on Nozaki-kun, but I hold Nodame Cantabile in high regard. Ristorante Paradiso would be a interesting watch if it wins I think.

Thanks for the new background.  ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I voted White Album 2 but may go back to Ghost in the Shell depending on what happens.

Blarg

Dual Anime Week strikes again...? THE MORE THE MERRIER

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

white album and nozaki-kun looks pretty interesting, I'm definitely going to start watching them

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Drawing tablet is like 50$ cheap, not WACOM but its called XP-PEN. Its smth... I SHALL DRAW HEAVEN SOCIETY COVER!

I feel like you have said this before but I don't think I have seen you draw anything

Im voting on my own suggestion ;> getting high on my own supply!

btw i reached episode 10 of gekkan shoujo. I was watching it in my school break, i bursted laughter and everyone was looking at me ._." 

I shall judge your artistry. I'm a big fan of Wacom tablets...

I must vote for Nodame Cantabile good music, story and a season of good animation before being shot with bad CGI

It gave me a new appreciation for Orchestral music at the time, it's truly a classic romcom. A legitimate romcom haha. Three seasons, a movie and a live action series lol...

Dual Anime Week strikes again...? THE MORE THE MERRIER

You can try. 

Thanks for the new background.  ;)

swd3e2 is a good artist, all my phone wallpapers are his art at the moment. 

57b7befca5a9b99df70e14281177df70bd2c57b9

white album and nozaki-kun looks pretty interesting, I'm definitely going to start watching them

white album for romantic drama, nozaki-kun for pure comedy

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I shall judge your artistry. I'm a big fan of Wacom tablets...

Can I get in on this judging thing?

Agreed I love a good wacom tablet

Can I get in on this judging thing?

Agreed I love a good wacom tablet

Sure when he posts his finished work. 

I feel like you have said this before but I don't think I have seen you draw anything

its because i draw on paper, i dont have any tablet YET

post-56383-0-24804300-1423802279_thumb.j

post-56383-0-33023100-1423802299_thumb.j

They look similar to some images, and videos, because i pulled them for reference. I draw on top of my motherboard box ftw xD

post-56383-0-24804300-1423802279_thumb.j

post-56383-0-33023100-1423802299_thumb.j

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

my vote goes to white album 2, just because if you want a romance anime you can't go wrong with white album and nozaki-kun is awesome but is comedy no real romance at all

on a side note, the first white album anime is also good the MC it's just... wow

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

They look similar to some images, and videos, because i pulled them for reference. I draw on top of my motherboard box ftw xD

Hmm Wacom Intuo's tablet giveaway? *cough*

Traditional art eh? Nice stuff, better than I expected. 

my vote goes to white album 2, just because if you want a romance anime you can't go wrong with white album and nozaki-kun is awesome but is comedy no real romance at all

on a side note, the first white album anime is also good the MC it's just... wow

Just wow? Wow as in good or wow as in bad?

Hmm Wacom Intuo's tablet giveaway? *cough*

Traditional art eh? Nice stuff, better than I expected. 

thank you, for me they took an hour for each. less than it they will LOOK derpy. like my sketchbooks... eugh you dont wanna look at them. Also they ate half of my eraser

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

thank you, for me they took an hour for each. less than it they will LOOK derpy. like my sketchbooks... eugh you dont wanna look at them. Also they ate half of my eraser

Practice makes perfect. Rarely do you find someone who's just instantly awesome at something from the get go.  

attachicon.gifscan0002.jpg

attachicon.gifscan0003.jpg

I have done oil painting and drawings using my dresser as an easel so I know how it is just using what is on hand as a working surface

Practice makes perfect. Rarely do you find someone who's just instantly awesome at something from the get go.  

YOU WANNA SEE LESS THAN AN HOUR SKETCH?! HERES A LESS THAN AN HOUR SKETCH

post-56383-0-36442600-1423802781_thumb.j

IS IT A GURL? IS IT A BOY? I DONT FING KNOW. I feel i wanna rip it apart, such shameful art

post-56383-0-36442600-1423802781_thumb.j

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

practice makes perfect and I'm sadly out of practice I need to start drawing again I have not drawn that much in a few years really