Heaven Society - Week 29 (Knights of Sidonia)

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

This Weeks Anime!

Knights of Sidonia

unnamed.jpg

Synopsis

It's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

It's 2015! Get ready to dive into the fray!

sample_748c9499f6f0cf6dd7942cd8463133372

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

#boo though I want to see this Rainbow should have won!

wow. only 11 episodes.

because its not done yet. *-* 

seriously tho, justdubs.tv is getting faster at delivering current episodes... when attack on titan came out they were like 30 behind constantly.

no no matter what i search they have it all. ^~^

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i was hoping for rainbow to win

off topic when will i be a veteran member i mean i have been here since the first week and always vote

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

i was hoping for rainbow to win

off topic when will i be a veteran member i mean i have been here since the first week and always vote

Soon™

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

because its not done yet. *-* 

seriously tho, justdubs.tv is getting faster at delivering current episodes... when attack on titan came out they were like 30 behind constantly.

no no matter what i search they have it all. ^~^

if your goona go illegal do it right >.>

if your goona go illegal do it right >.>

whudduya ean illega???

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Read more at ANN

Wrong link, that's Fate/Zero :lol:

Right one : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15496

At least the netflix one was right. Will see if I find the time to actually watch this one, I'm so far behind... I just can't find the motivation to watch over 100 episodes of anime.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

whudduya ean illega???

That site isnt legit no matter how much it seems so.

Wrong link, that's Fate/Zero :lol:

Right one : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15496

At least the netflix one was right. Will see if I find the time to actually watch this one, I'm so far behind... I just can't find the motivation to watch over 100 episodes of anime.

Fuck I coulda swore I had the right link. 

That site isnt legit no matter how much it seems so.

its free easy to use and hasnt failed me yet.

the consumer of illegal objects is never in the wrong if they dont know its illegal. the seller is.

you cant be sure thats its illegal so yee. :P

dont spoil my fantasy here. xD

-Jim Hensen

its free easy to use and hasnt failed me yet.

the consumer of illegal objects is never in the wrong if they dont know its illegal. the seller is.

you cant be sure thats its illegal so yee. :P

dont spoil my fantasy here. xD

oh ill spoil it and make sure you know what your doing so that you go and do it right.

I don't like this type of animation style. It's looks cheap. Story line seems to be reasonable. However, I will probably skip this one and watch the one I voted for instead.

I got a 520 error on that crunchyroll/Linus link.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I don't like this type of animation style. It's looks cheap. Story line seems to be reasonable. However, I will probably skip this one and watch the one I voted for instead.

I got a 520 error on that crunchyroll/Linus link.

Crunchyroll seems to be down. 

Crunchyroll seems to be down.

Ebay is having issues at the moment as well from what I can tell.

The BDs had changes from what I hear and it isn't translated yet.. Rather the BD's scenes aren't. 

The BDs had changes from what I hear and it isn't translated yet.. Rather the BD's scenes aren't.

Changes like how/what? They have been out already for a number of years. I have the Aniplex USA set which it basically the Japanese discs with translated packaging. It have the original us dub and I believe new subs though they may be the original us ones as well I havnt compared to my dvds.

Changes like how/what? They have been out already for a number of years. I have the Aniplex USA set which it basically the Japanese discs with translated packaging. It have the original us dub and I believe new subs though they may be the original us ones as well I havnt compared to my dvds.

A number of years? the anime is a 2014 anime.. 

A number of years? the anime is a 2014 anime..

Oops thought it was about Rod BDs

Oops thought it was about Rod BDs

Nah it was the BDs for this anime. 

not every thing is about rod like we wish :(

What is rod.. and should I be watching it?