should I wait for poco f6 pro or buy x6 pro?

should I wait for poco f6 pro or buy x6 pro?

It literally entirely depends on how much you care about the specs

On 5/9/2024 at 2:24 AM, MiszS said:

It literally entirely depends on how much you care about the specs

I mean like x6 pro have mediatek cpu while the f6 pro have snapdragon which will have custom rom support

is custom rom still a thing in 2024? is it worth waiting for f6 pro just for better future support provided by custom rom(if there will be one for this phone)

1 hour ago, Niz0909 said:

I mean like x6 pro have mediatek cpu while the f6 pro have snapdragon which will have custom rom support

You can always ROM a Xiaomi if that's what you want, however always be cautious if the ROM hasn't been compiled well by the coder, in which case you might even as well expect SMS message failures and such.

The Dimensity 8300 on the X6 Pro is already a very high end SOC, 4nm and gets around 1.5 million points down the Antutu. My memory serves me correct, those numbers are way up there in the echelon of the Snapdragon Gen 2, that other phone you spoke about it ought to have.

So performance metric wise, both phones shoot their homeruns out the park to a similar net.

Personally though, I'd say fuck Xiaomi just because of the ads and stuff they bloat their phones with. I know it's gotten better, but honestly... when you pay so much for a premium phone, you expect more than that. Especially when the company has gone well beyond the days I had my Mi 8... now that they literally have stores everywhere. They don't really need that ad revenue with the phones sold above other companies number metrics.

I'd get a BBK personally. Maybe something like a Oneplus 10... IF you WANT a high end phone so much.