Why are we like... A big family here

Go to solution Solved by beebskadoo,

What am I?

I'm a guy.. AAAAA!

Not a "Newborn Sister". But still.. ty  :D

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

i'm uncle steroids, i do 1000 pushups under 4 mins and my biceps are as bigger as my calves! Well i buy everything in bulk like STEROIDS!

@AlexGoesHigh is the drug using brother who is in rehab

i really wasn't expecting this... not that i'm clompaining at least i'm something

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm snarky?! NO WAY! HOW DARE YOU?!

hahaha  :P  :lol:

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

@coolkingler1 is only remembering people he finds relevant I guess.

hah, ditto, i don't step outside the folding section that much though, atleast not for the past months, unless there is anime in off topic, so totally didn't expect to show up on that list, but i must say, considering we probably have a thousand somewhat active members, this thread mentioning 40 people or so is abit counter intuitive :P.

@Snickerzz is like that weird cousin. 

@Askew is that cranky uncle.

@Misanthrope is the grumpy dad. 

@Shd0w2 is the cousin who wants to be part of the family

@ddbtkd456 is the mean one who actually wants to be hugged

@tmcclelland455 is the cynical asshole that glues all of us together

@CreepersCrawlers is the cousin who loves Frozen WAY too much

@TheProfosist is the overly nice uncle

@JoeyDM is the dad who wants to be hip and wants to keep up with the youth

@Lanoi is the little brother who takes things too seriously

@terrytek is the unofficial F-drop bomber

@Chiller252 exists

@Kevinkt is that uncle everybody hates and hopes doesn't come to the family picnics

@MegaDave91 is the grandpa that is neutral

@TheProfosist is the overly nice uncle

@beebskadoo is the  the best friend that gives you all the advice but also wants to play hide the sausage with everyone

@Accursed Entity is the snarky one

@failblox is a newborn baby cousin

@MyInnerFred is  the cousin that only speaks in memes and anime references. 

@TheDoubleYGamer is the sister that seeks reassurance from her siblings

@_ASSASSIN_ is the over-emotional sister

@Bubblewhale is the one who posts too much

@Victor Golf is that guy who reads entire threads but never posts

@alby800 is the thoughtful mom

@TheNinjaNextDor is the uncle who just disappears and no one knows where he is

@AlwaysFSX is the rebellious younger brother

@Mooshi is the older sister that sits in the corner unnoticed until someone starts a conversation

@Hidden Orange is the over-achieving sister

@XRAGExSounDRIOTX is Blazits twin that everyone mixes you up with, to your distaste

@XTankSlayerX is wins the thread because of how quickly he managed to get that gif from the latest slick video appearance.

@Vacsol is the guy who replies to every thread with shitty advice 30% of the time/ the intrusive mom

@SpaceSquid is the uncle who gives out free candy

@alby800 would be that creepy small redhead that sits in the corner stalking people

@helping is the WWII vet that calls us all useless faggots

@Noire is the cute fox that everybody loves.....to hate

@Mike_The_Boss is  the little guy who is trying to act cool and be like the awesome guys and he often helps but everyone else is much smarter and cooler than him.  But he still follows along as well as he can.

@TheDotaGuy just sits there and reads threads because they are somewhat interesting

@TopWargamer is the PSA person

@nimtra is a newborn cousin

@Prokart2000 is the oldest uncle who has a lot of stories

@Speedbird is the 10 year old cousin who is uninterested in everything

@Volbet is the somewhat helpful but mostly inappropriate grandfather

@juretrn is the niece who remembers everything

@SeriouslyMikey is the one who we don't want in the family because he will tear it apart with this cynical Britishness

@Stefan Becker is the family cat

@Trik'Stari is the crazy uncle that everyone makes fun of for being crazy, but everyone will run to when teotwaki comes

@Sexy Vanilla Freshness is a newborn sister

@Wauthar is the old dog that walked in one day and never left

@pokémonTrainerFour is the cousin who always happens to miss the family outings

@The_Strict_Nein is a tertiary cousin twice removed

@spwath is the the caring aunt who gets cold easily when a window is open

@Prokart2000 is the Sebestian Vettel of the family

@shiftberry is that uncle who saves money by buying everything in bulk

@NationsAnarchy is the 5 year old cousin who is really energetic

@Benji is a newborn niece

@ObeseWalrus is that nice uncle that EVERYBODY loves

@SkilledRebuilds is the jealous brother

@Xquisite is a newborn sister

@Art Vandelay is the cynical aunt

@BonBon Scott is the English bloke who is addicted to Status Quo

@FizzyFantom is the overly cheery grandma

@Thorium19 is the sarcastic older brother who likes to sit in the corner with a beer watching everything happen

@DEcobra11 is the sexually experimental niece

@Typho is an egg, unhatched

@SSOB is the sensitive aunt

@ShadowCaptain is the emotionally distant older brother

@LinusTech is the creepy uncle

@coen113 is the loving. caring mother

@Yummychickenblue is the brony brother who keeps to his room

@Nuluvius is the sister who wants to be accepted by the family

@WoodenMarker is the old grandpa who has all the wisdom

@ is the cousin who thinks of everyone because he is so nice

@Generallee is the obnoxious cousin who shows up just to fuck things up and not to help at all, but sometimes he does help after he makes a pun or two

@Th3 Mans1ay3r is the gay one who called dibs

@ is the grumpy uncle who keeps telling everyone to stop having fun

@Riddler356 is the Pokemonfan-cousin with amnesia

@Tocsin_786 is the 13 year old brother who wants to be cool

@Thekeemo is the weird outcast that we are related to, but we just don't know how, he is new to the family

@killers993 is the one uncle who thinks he is still young but is actually about 50 and way outdated with his style

@Sammael is the prince of the Saiyans

@Cronus is that silent uncle that listens to everyone, he is new to the family

@connorpiper is that guy that foams in the mouth when he sees other Sony products and criticizes other people's products

@Swndlr is the 12 year old sister who wants to learn

@Raining_Pixel is the younger know-it-all brother

@Jogostar is the one that stares creepily at @Snickerzz

@ObeseWalrus is the nice grandpa who everybody loves

@Flyguygamer is the cool cousin with sunglasses and who loves airplanes too much

@Enderman does not exist

@Admire is the black sheep of the family

@AlexGoesHigh is the drug using brother who is in rehab

@Slick is the son that works with this father that always gets threatened to be fired but never will be

@TheAMDgamer8870 is the one grandpa who is neutral and serious and rational thinking

@[member='TheSLSAMG] is the feisty younger sister

I am the classy Kingler with the tophat and pipe

Fix your damn tags, buttface. ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

thank you dear, dont forget to bring your lunch to school 

shit. there are a lot of memorable people on here, never realised it

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

It is...i've been jealous of that avatar ever since I joined.

And it's MINE, so all of you bitches can deal with it. ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

hah, ditto, i don't step outside the folding section that much though, atleast not for the past months, unless there is anime in off topic, so totally didn't expect to show up on that list, but i must say, considering we probably have a thousand somewhat active members, this thread mentioning 40 people or so is abit counter intuitive :P.

Yo Tobben you missing out then, because anime threads are always up and running

This weeks poll winner is a personal favorite of mine: 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/195489-heaven-society-week-13-spice-and-wolf/

You should consider joining us. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

can we get this pinned? :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Wow.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

What about me :(

I'm new anyway

It's ok. The family is awesome!

You're like.... a baby, freshly born.

Hmm I am not going to be a pet in the family :P

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

I don't think we are all a family. But i guess i don't spend as much time of the forum as others.

Although would i be the big bird of the forum?

I'm the part of the family no one even cares exists!! IRL and here!!

EDIT: see told ya xD

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Oh mi god, I didn't realize it was even here. And I was tagged. Dafuq. Well, you know me. 

Well, fuck. I said fuck again. Fuck.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fuck, I used the f bomb so many times on the last 2 pages of this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/196512-bored-shitposting-thread

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D