Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

The dance I did with Cypex at 5:36 in Corwins video looks cool  :lol:

It's also interesting to see, how other people fly with the same ship. I.e. Corwin wastes more fuel than energy as opposed to me. definitely something to take away  :P

Hahahah. You shouldn't directly treat this as beneficial, lol. I am trying to ween myself off it. I should be using way less fuel than I actually am.

The problem is that my afterburner is mapped too conveniently on my left-hand stick's trigger button. So I don't know if it's some mirror action reflex from having my weapons mapped to the right trigger or not but, even though I consciously know that I should stop pressing it after I have finished a certain maneuver, my brain still  insists on treating it as the "get me out of the line of fire" button. I sometimes catch myself still pressing it right until the target is dead, regardless of whether I was strafing/turning at the time or not. :)

The dance I did with Cypex at 5:36 in Corwins video looks cool  :lol:

It's also interesting to see, how other people fly with the same ship. I.e. Corwin wastes more fuel than energy as opposed to me. definitely something to take away  :P

personally I spent most of the time away from the hornets as much as possible but always ended up with Corwin coming after me, atleast the dumb rockets force you lot into a spin

personally I spent most of the time away from the hornets as much as possible but always ended up with Corwin coming after me, atleast the dumb rockets force you lot into a spin

From my perspective, it seemed that you were going after me exclusively, lol! :D Just when I pick myself a nice, juicy Hornet or Cutlass, here comes Spoon, circling around me and spinning me with dem rockets! That Mustang is bloody hard to kill, compared to the fatter and slower ships, and when you finally succeed, you are rewarded with an amazing 1000 points. A hornet takes me like half the time and gives 3000!

From my perspective, it seemed that you were going after me exclusively, lol! :D Just when I pick myself a nice, juicy Hornet or Cutlass, here comes Spoon, circling around me and spinning me with dem rockets! That Mustang is bloody hard to kill, compared to the fatter and slower ships, and when you finally succeed, you are rewarded with an amazing 1000 points. A hornet takes me like half the time and gives 3000!

I really need to work on my hotas game

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Snip

The games for me went something like:

Spawn

closest target - corwin

cycle - hornet, hornet, hornet, hornet, ixi/fett/cypex

Get close enough to shoot - @ixi_your_face rams target, both die (ixi laughs)

Check radar - corwin is in range

The thing was I had to delete my user folder which ment the ship felt really off so I hit hardly anything, my own fault.

Ixi are you not going to post your video we was talking bout yesterday

The games for me went something like:

Spawn

closest target - corwin

cycle - hornet, hornet, hornet, hornet, ixi/fett/cypex

Get close enough to shoot - @ixi_your_face rams target, both die (ixi laughs)

Check radar - corwin is in range

The thing was I had to delete my user folder which ment the ship felt really off so I hit hardly anything, my own fault.

Ixi are you not going to post your video we was talking bout yesterday

imma refine it some first

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I really need to put at least one of my computers back together so I can play in the next one.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

"good news" (for you lot)

My wifey threw away my purchase order so i can't RMA my PSU so i *maybe* there on the 21st

silly wifey wooo!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"good news" (for you lot)

My wifey threw away my purchase order so i can't RMA my PSU so i *maybe* there on the 21st

And I don't think I'll be able to make it on the 21st. I want to go skiing at least once this year before the snow melts completely. :-p So have fun without me, guys! *winks at @CommanderFett * ;)

And I don't think I'll be able to make it on the 21st. I want to go skiing at least once this year before the snow melts completely. :-p So have fun without me, guys! *winks at @CommanderFett * ;)

atleast someone else can win it for once ;)

Now I have too be there. It will be nice to get killed by someone else for a change.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

No! Don't go! You will be SORELY missed! *winks back*

@rentaspoon what control setup are you using for  fighting? 

think I've done everything: signed up, updated contacts, installed TS, will use MSI AB for screen capture.

Thanks @rentaspoon,

@rentaspoon what control setup are you using for  fighting? 

dog fighting, controller and voice attack, I will be buying a hotas when i can afford it

think I've done everything: signed up, updated contacts, installed TS, will use MSI AB for screen capture.

Thanks @rentaspoon,

NP, thats everything, hopefully i'll see you saturday :)

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat Nova Dwagon isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456 CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja NoupoiCyPeXKrml

Match this saturday, smae time same place.

I know some of you cant make it, hopefully i'll be there myself :) if not ixi and commanderfett will be in charge. 

catcloud don't forget. 

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat Nova Dwagon isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456 CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja NoupoiCyPeXKrml

Match this saturday, smae time same place.

I know some of you cant make it, hopefully i'll be there myself :) if not ixi and commanderfett will be in charge. 

catcloud don't forget. 

Maybe, we'll see. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

@rentaspoon As long as there is no update tomorrow I'll at least try to participate in the official match. Stupid ISP messed up my activation, now I have to wait 4 weeks, until i get proper internet again. -_-

@CommanderFett can you send me an PM 5 min before the match starts, so I can drop in on short notice and don't waste much of my data plan? Not saying that playing with you guys would be a waste, but 4 GB is not much for 4 Weeks  :lol:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

@rentaspoon As long as there is no update tomorrow I'll at least try to participate in the official match. Stupid ISP messed up my activation, now I have to wait 4 weeks, until i get proper internet again. -_-

@CommanderFett can you send me an PM 5 min before the match starts, so I can drop in on short notice and don't waste much of my data plan? Not saying that playing with you guys would be a waste, but 4 GB is not much for 4 Weeks :lol:

Yeah, I can do that. When you say start, you mean right before we actually have everything ironed out and the test games are completed, yes?

Yeah, I can do that. When you say start, you mean right before we actually have everything ironed out and the test games are completed, yes?

Yes, right before you're about to start the official match, please. AC behaved well as of lately so the test matches are more for fun, updates and new guys than actually necessary, so we should be fine.  :)

I may need to do a little test for myself fist to see if AC even works properly over mobile.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Yes, right before you're about to start the official match, please. AC behaved well as of lately so the test matches are more for fun, updates and new guys than actually necessary, so we should be fine. :)

I may need to do a little test for myself fist to see if AC even works properly over mobile.

Limelight?

Hopefully I can stream my game but the newest drivers disable shadow play. I really wish my wife would decide what we are doing Saturday still might not be there #underthethumb