Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP  Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee  Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech  mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat  Nova Dwagon @isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456  CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja  Noupoi

front page updated with February's dates, due to some people wanting it to be on a Saturday, your wish is my command. Feb's goal is to make it to the top of the leader board on vanduul swarm, the game seems a lot more stable then the last update and me and ixi managed to get to level 12 on VS the other day.

Once again anyone who turned up for the January meet who hasn't let me know otherwise you won't get the currently imaginary perk.

@rucdoc you in?

Awesome, just don't know about the times since I live in Australia, so sorry in advanced if I don't show up. Also don't actually know the proper times and dates

Do we have a set date for that?

I tore my UCL and I want to know if I'll be able to make the day and be competitive.

due to game time, sadly no. I'm asleep during that time period

OK :( (sleep is for the weak), I need to set up different times for different regions but don't have anyone to organise them.

Do we have a set date for that?

I tore my UCL and I want to know if I'll be able to make the day and be competitive.

Check the front page first thread.

Awesome, just don't know about the times since I live in Australia, so sorry in advanced if I don't show up. Also don't actually know the proper times and dates

Check the front page first thread.

@rentaspoon Aye Aye Sir, hmm 21:th...welp, guess ill go Polish the hull on my M50 then~

I haven't flown in v1.0.1 but I hear its a lot better now (at least my mouse stays locked to the program :D), I meant just v1.0.0.

@rentaspoon got it. Will practice more until then. We'll definitely get on top of that leaderboard.

Well my PC seems not to crash ATM, so I'm always up for a game if you ever want one just message me on steam

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP  Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee  Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech  mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat  Nova Dwagon @isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456  CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja  Noupoi

front page updated with February's dates, due to some people wanting it to be on a Saturday, your wish is my command. Feb's goal is to make it to the top of the leader board on vanduul swarm, the game seems a lot more stable then the last update and me and ixi managed to get to level 12 on VS the other day.

Once again anyone who turned up for the January meet who hasn't let me know otherwise you won't get the currently imaginary perk.

@rucdoc you in?

Ah, I haven't played VS in like a year! :D I'll have to practice. 

C ya there, guys.

I'm pretty happy with the new patch, been playing a bunch of coop swarm so I should be ready to go, I haven't noticed the random disconnect issue we all had last time either *crosses fingers*

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I'm pretty happy with the new patch, been playing a bunch of coop swarm so I should be ready to go, I haven't noticed the random disconnect issue we all had last time either *crosses fingers*

I had a disconnected from server while in game with ixi but it carried on working, couldn't tell when we had incoming missiles tho

I had a disconnected from server while in game with ixi but it carried on working, couldn't tell when we had incoming

missiles tho

Hmmm, havent had the missile issue yet, I wonder if its an issue with certain missiles from the voyager direct store.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

Hmmm, havent had the missile issue yet, I wonder if its an issue with certain missiles from the voyager direct store.

I don't know if it was something stupid like I had no missiles so it hadn't loaded the graphics or something

Umm... help?  :lol:

-snip-

You can glitch up the ladder after opening the cockpit and then use the back seat. This will teleport you down the ladder but your pilot will then enter the back seat. Animation works fine but seat position is broken.

Had a try today, if you move toward the back (slightly under the wing) you can use the back seat without glitching up the ladder, I also found the reason you get locked in the back seat is because the AC screen comes up in the front, if you change the camera view and exit the AC menu you can get back out :)

Had a try today, if you move toward the back (slightly under the wing) you can use the back seat without glitching up the ladder, I also found the reason you get locked in the back seat is because the AC screen comes up in the front, if you change the camera view and exit the AC menu you can get back out :)

Yeah, it also works fine in free flight. Just land on the platform and switch places by getting out and jumping back in. Now hit right shift and you can look around and shoot you turret freely  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Sorry guys I wont be able to play because i'm gonna be overseas at that time, does anyone want to make a match before the 15th and also in Australian timezone?

@rucdoc you in?

Awesome, I shall not miss it this time!

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

Not sure if I'll be able to play at the next event :( since v1.0.0 my controls have been FUBAR (only in multiplayer though), I've raised a ticket with CIG and have been playing around to figure out what exactly is going on and have narrowed it down quite a bit (was much easier when I finally got into a match by myself ;)) so hopefully it'll get patched soon (crossing fingers) but for the time being its single player only for me :(

Not sure if I'll be able to play at the next event :( since v1.0.0 my controls have been FUBAR (only in multiplayer though), I've raised a ticket with CIG and have been playing around to figure out what exactly is going on and have narrowed it down quite a bit (was much easier when I finally got into a match by myself ;)) so hopefully it'll get patched soon (crossing fingers) but for the time being its single player only for me :(

Deal with it? :P

oh wow, is that like that on VS coop as well?

I haven't tried coop but I would imagine so, it seems to be linked to multiplayer, it doesn't happen at all in free flight or singleplayer vanduul swarm and racing. On top of the big glitches there is also a drift which isn't obvious in the video, its linked to the movement of the ship. The damages states and shields also don't show but again only in multiplayer.

I haven't tried coop but I would imagine so, it seems to be linked to multiplayer, it doesn't happen at all in free flight or singleplayer vanduul swarm and racing. On top of the big glitches there is also a drift which isn't obvious in the video, its linked to the movement of the ship. The damages states and shields also don't show but again only in multiplayer.

Bugger

Mine has been doing this as well. I just play through it. (it stops for a few after you die)

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Mine hasn't been doing this but the problem now is that the new update nerfed the Avenger. Sooo I'm even less effective now that I was before lol. Hopefully we'll see an update before the 21st.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Mine hasn't been doing this but the problem now is that the new update nerfed the Avenger. Sooo I'm even less effective now that I was before lol. Hopefully we'll see an update before the 21st.

haha it truly is a space whale now!