Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

@CommanderFett sorry to hear you won't make it :(

Jobs have the power to change our plans :(

Maybe You will feel sick on saturday? Lol

Hoping to see 8 players on, I will show up

It saddens me greatly that I will not be able to attend this weekend's meet up. My job is horrendously understaffed and I'm being forced to work days that I had originally gotten off. It agitates me because I despise this work place but I have no option but to show up.

If there was a way to show up I could, but alas, it is not meant to be. Best of luck to all of you!

@ixi_your_face can you host the meet up?

@ixi_your_face can you host the meet up?

Done :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Update: Since I was grossly over hours, my manager cut my hours on Saturday. Now I only work until 4 CST that day. Normally we start at 3 CST. I'll be able to show up about halfway through the match. :D

Update: Since I was grossly over hours, my manager cut my hours on Saturday. Now I only work until 4 CST that day. Normally we start at 3 CST. I'll be able to show up about halfway through the match. :D

sweet, hopefully my motherboard turns up tomorrow or thursday.

sweet, hopefully my motherboard turns up tomorrow or thursday.

At least we can think of it this way, you might have a working comp by the time fps rolls out.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

At least we can think of it this way, you might have a working comp by the time fps rolls out.

Hopefully, it looks like they've posted to work which means it'll get redirected to work so I'm hoping it doesn't get lost in the post

The recent update on the multiplayer is not looking promising for it to be fixed by this weekend, hope they do find a fix, would be nice to actually have some battle again. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

The recent update on the multiplayer is not looking promising for it to be fixed by this weekend, hope they do find a fix, would be nice to actually have some battle again.

No point cancelling but anyone want to suggest a backup game to plays? Maybe an FPS to see how bad we are together

No point cancelling but anyone want to suggest a backup game to plays? Maybe an FPS to see how bad we are together

Can it be anything but TF2

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Can it be anything but TF2

CS:GO? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

That works.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

someone is bitten by the CSGO bug  :P

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

@Kayn

Why not BF? CS:GO is so very very boring.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

@Kayn

I'm up for BF

Sorry peeps, but due to family business I can't attend this weekend, too. Hope you have fun anyway.

this is more important, they'll understand

i have the original CS, never played it tho.. #Awkward

@Kayn

Planetside 2. Is free :D

Both of these are okey i have played some Planetside 2 and im rank 125 in bf soo i prefer bf4 but a may not be able to play on the 4th becuse of family

Maybe, just maybe I might be able to join in Saturday. I'm going home for Easter, so I can have access to my PC, but I'm not sure what I'll be doing Saturday :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I hope Sc will work ok. If not, I could try Planetside 2 or any other free game.

So is there a backup plan for if SC doesn't work?