Laptop Recommendations Please

Hi there, Im looking for a new laptop and a little stuck with what to get. 

I create content but already have a dedicated desktop for that.

Problem is its at my studio which is 45 mins from my house so im looking for a laptop that predominantly will do admin/general work things but also can handle light editing work (Premiere Pro and 10bit 4k files (using proxies)) as well as other aspects of content creation like Lightroom, PS, In design etc. 

It seems that anything with a dedicated gpu is £1000+ and so far im leaning toward the Dell Inspiron 7630 Plus 

But does anyone else have recommendations? Ideally id rather not spend that much on a laptop but I will if I have to. 

Thanks 

Dave

That’ll be the minimum for what you’re going to spend on a laptop for content creation. 

just a thought: you could set something up to remote into your desktop machine to do work on it remotely when you need to do some editing. 

4 hours ago, seanondemand said:

That’ll be the minimum for what you’re going to spend on a laptop for content creation. 

just a thought: you could set something up to remote into your desktop machine to do work on it remotely when you need to do some editing. 

Possibly on the remote thing. 

Im thinking further down the line and potentially working when travelling. 

I guess the 1000-1500 is the figure then. Ill keep an eye for some deals or other options. 

Thanks for the reply