Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Sadly I probably won't be there - I've got a family thing tonight. Maybe next time, how often do you guys do this?

fornightly guarenteed maybe weekly if we are free

Do I need to join the LTT organisation to be part of this or not?

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

Also when do you guys play?

Do I need to join the LTT organisation to be part of this or not?

preferably, affiliate is fine

we will be "rebooting" the next meeting tho. under Project Eden

preferably, affiliate is fine

we will be "rebooting" the next meeting tho. under Project Eden

When is the next meeting and what is project eden?

When is the next meeting and what is project eden?

The next meeting is in about two hours, and Project Eden is in the first post, too lazy to TL;DR it.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Also I'm having some problems with my star citizen. Whenever I try to launch it, it always tabs back out, and it happens again if I try to click on it in the task bar. I have tried verifying the game files and that hasn't fixed it. What else should I try?

The next meeting is in about two hours, and Project Eden is in the first post, too lazy to TL;DR it.

I saw no mention of project eden in the first post

Also I'm having some problems with my star citizen. Whenever I try to launch it, it always tabs back out, and it happens again if I try to click on it in the task bar. I have tried verifying the game files and that hasn't fixed it. What else should I try?

Basically, if you have any trouble with SC at the moment you have to delete the USER folder in the Star Citizen folder where you installed it.

I'll get the link for Eden: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/462623-operation-eden-preparing-for-star-citizens-baby-puin-verse-meetup

There ya go

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I saw no mention of project eden in the first post

Ah, sorry, just check the other thread titled "Project Eden, or Operation Eden"

it might have been renamed

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Was a good meet up today all, had tons of fun when we were actually in the game! xD

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

What is the biggest ship that you can currently buy and how much is it in GBP?

What is the biggest ship that you can currently buy and how much is it in GBP?

Preferably one with guns

Standalone ship (Doesent include the final game) is the Constellation Aquila at £214.50.

The biggest ship purchasable is part of the games packages and is the Idris (Either P or M variant) which is part of the war package which costs £3,900

BTW these ships are currently not flyable but the Constellation hopefully will be with Arena Commander 2.0.

P.S. I may not be 100% correct but this was from a quick search of the RSI website

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 1 year later...

Is this still a thing guys?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

5 minutes ago, Gyre-Taenn said:

Holy Necro, Batman!

No

:o 

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

@NerdNinja

However, we now have, at the same time we did this, universe meetups. Sometimes AC too.

Join us (almost) every Saturday at 9PM GMT over at our Discord server in discord.uoltt.org

Or... join us now. You don't have to wait 'til saturday to get in our Discord server :P

19 minutes ago, colt92 said:

@NerdNinja

However, we now have, at the same time we did this, universe meetups. Sometimes AC too.

Join us (almost) every Saturday at 9PM GMT over at our Discord server in discord.uoltt.org

Or... join us now. You don't have to wait 'til saturday to get in our Discord server :P

Ah darn, I work all day saturday's :( But I joined the discord, so I'll keep watch :) Thanks!

6803b9ec_bump3.jpg

In a sense, it's still going, though, @NerdNinja. We meet up every Saturday at the same time (9PM BST). I see you are already on our Discord server, so just feel free to join the voice chat and play with us when it's on. :)

For anyone else, we no longer use TS, you can find us on Discord @ http://discord.uoltt.org

19 hours ago, Corwin111 said:

6803b9ec_bump3.jpg

In a sense, it's still going, though, @NerdNinja. We meet up every Saturday at the same time (9PM BST). I see you are already on our Discord server, so just feel free to join the voice chat and play with us when it's on. :)

For anyone else, we no longer use TS, you can find us on Discord @ http://discord.uoltt.org

lol nice pic there! Ah, that's 3PM for me. I might be able to if I can get out of cleaning at 11 at my job :/ Unlikely except for holidays but we'll see!