Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Thanks for the awesome games today guys. Everyone flew considerably better than last time. :)

And my hat is off to CommanderFett, Napper and LiQuiFY - you guys are a genuine challenge! I'm looking forward to running some actual OPs with you in the PU.

Amazing game tonight! Had tons of fun.

Really enjoyed flying against you. Awesome knowing I was a challenge, this is like my third time flying against real people. I previously though i sucked bad.  :)

Can't wait to see you in the 'verse.

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

Me too has to bow before @Corwin111 @CommanderFett and @gigi1237 for being far better combat pilots than me. I'm only rocking races in a Hornet and kick a lot of Vanduul butt  :P

And I have to admit that @rentaspoon and @GzeroD were a challenge to hit  :lol:

Looking forward to fly with you guys again.

dammit, I forgot to take a screenshot of the race

WCQUhmBl.jpg

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Me too has to bow before @Corwin111 @CommanderFett and @gigi1237 for being far better combat pilots than me. I'm only rocking races in a Hornet and kick a lot of Vanduul butt  :P

And I have to admit that @rentaspoon and @GzeroD were a challenge to hit  :lol:

Looking forward to fly with you guys again.

dammit, I forgot to take a screenshot of the race

I might of been a challenge for you too git but @Corwin111 had no issue. #DestroyCorwin111 :P

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I might of been a challenge for you too git but @Corwin111 had no issue. #DestroyCorwin111 :P

I was luck not to get hit by @Corwin111 but that was only because he was to busy attacking everyone else or I was to busy ramming him.

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat Nova Dwagon isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456 CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja Noupoi

Ok peeps, next match is 7th of march 9PM GMT and then the 21st of March after that.

A couple of changes, Commander Fett will be helping out with the scoring now, I'll be setting monthly goals as well.

Also I'm dropping the public league and going official only as there was little interest in it, the meets will stay as casual as they are.

Well, the 7th wont be happening for me :( aside from my control bug I intend to be nursing one hell of a hangover after my company received a sizable investment today :D

Here's hoping for a patch before the 21st though ;)

Well, the 7th wont be happening for me :( aside from my control bug I intend to be nursing one hell of a hangover after my company received a sizable investment today :D

Here's hoping for a patch before the 21st though ;)

drunk on a monday? Tsk Tsk

200w.gif

Ok peeps, next match is 7th of march 9PM GMT and then the 21st of March after that.

A couple of changes, Commander Fett will be helping out with the scoring now, I'll be setting monthly goals as well.

Also I'm dropping the public league and going official only as there was little interest in it, the meets will stay as casual as they are.

I won't be there on the 7th, I'll be at PAX East and SC event but I plan to be playing the 21st if the patch has fixed the issues I've been having with the game. 

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I won't be there on the 7th, I'll be at PAX East and SC event but I plan to be playing the 21st if the patch has fixed the issues I've been having with the game.

oh god that's then? Are they livestreaming it?

oh god that's then? Are they livestreaming it?

AFAIK they aren't live streaming it but will no doubt release an edited version, however;

"I'll (EDIT: BadNewBaron saying this) be doing it. It'll be streamed to http://twitch.tv/badnewsbaron. I can't guarantee more than potato quality until I see what sort of coverage/wifi there will be, but I've got a little crew working on setting this up at the moment."

Yea, the meet up looks like it's planned just about when the Stream starts. We all know how SC streams go though.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

AFAIK they aren't live streaming it but will no doubt release an edited version, however;"I'll (EDIT: BadNewBaron saying this) be doing it. It'll be streamed to http://twitch.tv/badnewsbaron. I can't guarantee more than potato quality until I see what sort of coverage/wifi there will be, but I've got a little crew working on setting this up at the moment."

i think I'll wait until its out on YouTube then 

Yea, the meet up looks like it's planned just about when the Stream starts. We all know how SC streams go though.

usually its 10am GMT which is a shame but I guess its so far east (or just a little bit to the west?) that they couldn't do it.

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat Nova Dwagon isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456 CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja Noupoi

Alright. I was going to play this saturday but my rig is out of commission. I think the MoBo gave out but I'm still making sure... :<

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Do not install PTU 1.1

It seems to break the public client, too

For those who have already installed PTU 1.1 here is the fix haven't tried it yet, though

Edit: works fine for me even with PTU 1.1 installed, however I did notice a launcher patch on public channel prior to downloading PTU. Maybe that was a hotfix for that?

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

It's a bit long winded but http://youtu.be/Eal4fep7pK4

Haha, I watched every bit of it. Thanks for the concern :P

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Do not install PTU 1.1

It seems to break the public client, too

For those who have already installed PTU 1.1 here is the fix haven't tried it yet, though

Edit: works fine for me even with PTU 1.1 installed, however I did notice a launcher patch on public channel prior to downloading PTU. Maybe that was a hotfix for that?

yeah the last one did, the PTU any good? 

Haha, I watched every bit of it. Thanks for the concern :P

It's been a while since we've flown, getting worried that your ships bullet holes have healed.

It's been a while since we've flown, getting worried that your ships bullet holes have healed.

It's been to long! I was planning on laying down the pain since the Avenger got buffed but oh well. Fate says it will have to wait. :D

It's been to long! I was planning on laying down the pain since the Avenger got buffed but oh well. Fate says it will have to wait. :D

yeah hopefully the 21st tho? (i've got @CommanderFett wanting a piece of me too!)

yeah hopefully the 21st tho? (i've got @CommanderFett wanting a piece of me too!)

Hopefully! Depends on how fast ASRock is with RMAing. :< I'm keeping my expectations low.