Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

aww that sucks (didn't actually know if i was early or late, not good with time zones, live in Australia lol)

how do i get this game xD 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I need a wingman! Who would want to practice SB and BR? Hope CIG will fix the servers on monday.

It was good crack yesterday, to bad it didn't last long :(

The dog saved the nite (at least we had one game) LOL woof...hey it worked hehehe

I need a wingman! Who would want to practice SB and BR? Hope CIG will fix the servers on monday.

It was good crack yesterday, to bad it didn't last long :(

The dog saved the nite (at least we had one game) LOL woof...hey it worked hehehe

as soon as its fixed I'll be on

Mine 1.1 is installed (finally! Downloaded for 12 hours!)

Such a shame that it was a bust. Hopefully it'll be fixed by the next meet up. @Napper198 I never contacted you because we never had an official battle. It was a lot of waiting for nothing.

Such a shame that it was a bust. Hopefully it'll be fixed by the next meet up. @Napper198 I never contacted you because we never had an official battle. It was a lot of waiting for nothing.

Couldn't play anyway since I couldn't download the whole game again. I have an idea how to now, but I need to see if it works this way.  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

as soon as its fixed I'll be on

Sound Spoon, we will bring ruckus!!! LOL, I will keep TS on when in game.

Mine 1.1 is installed (finally! Downloaded for 12 hours!)

Cypex I went through 6h+6h so same :P

Hope to be part of it next time.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

So my PC died today, good and proper so I'm out for at least a month. Luckly most of it is under warrenty still but looks like it's the PSU which is the only part I'm having issues RMAing at the moment.

I'll try and make it to the meets just to catch up on TS anyway.

So my PC died today, good and proper so I'm out for at least a month. Luckly most of it is under warrenty still but looks like it's the PSU which is the only part I'm having issues RMAing at the moment.

Aw, man, that sucks. Hope it doesn't take that long to RMA.  :(

Me on the other hand is able to play again thanks to my little trick. I downloaded the client on my laptop and force closed it while it was applying the patch so it didn't delete the patch data, copied it over to my PC and boom, fully working client without downloading more than 5MB over mobile.  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

:(

The patch seems to have fixed my control problem so I can start playing again :) Now I just need to catch up on 3 months of no practice :/

Aw, man, that sucks. Hope it doesn't take that long to RMA.  :(

Me on the other hand is able to play again thanks to my little trick. I downloaded the client on my laptop and force closed it while it was applying the patch so it didn't delete the patch data, copied it over to my PC and boom, fully working client without downloading more than 5MB over mobile.  :D

Dang man. That's sweet!

Noooooooooo (Darth Vader no) i had an adventure with my old PSU (a month without a rig), im sorry to read this :( my new wingman grounded, have you been playing with afterburner (OC) in the hangar?

Good Luck with your RMA

Aw, man, that sucks. Hope it doesn't take that long to RMA. :(

Good Luck with your RMA

yeah well I don't think I'm going to have much luck with it, wait to have scan send me a copy of the invoice but there customer service sucks

Think I'm having to sell my warhammer stuff to pay for it all :(

yeah well I don't think I'm going to have much luck with it, wait to have scan send me a copy of the invoice but there customer service sucks

That sucks. I hope it'll all come to a happy ending.

Just try to stay away from the RSI site this weekend. Vangaurd concept sale, be sure to hide your wallets.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Just try to stay away from the RSI site this weekend. Vangaurd concept sale, be sure to hide your wallets.

I may have some cash for it, my mobo is fried as well as my CPU cooler getting taken out but the company I brought them from collect the RMA from your door and the PSU although its just coil whine will get change FOC less postage.giphy.gif

So Saturdays issues confirmed, server issues because 1.1 was "too popular"

You gotta be kidding me

So Saturdays issues confirmed, server issues because 1.1 was "too popular"

Its a good euphemism for "our server scaling or capacity was not correctly setup" 

generally it sounds better than well we screwed that one up.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I may have some cash for it, my mobo is fried as well as my CPU cooler getting taken out but the company I brought them from collect the RMA from your door and the PSU although its just coil whine will get change FOC less postage.giphy.gif

Sir. You and I are on the same boat. RMA nightmares along with moola shortness. >.< But goodluck to you man--you guys prolly won't see me for a while.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Sir. You and I are on the same boat. RMA nightmares along with moola shortness. >.< But goodluck to you man--you guys prolly won't see me for a while.

Yeah, starting to regret buying my 970 cos of moola "problems", new mobo being sent out today should get it within a week

It saddens me greatly that I will not be able to attend this weekend's meet up. My job is horrendously understaffed and I'm being forced to work days that I had originally gotten off. It agitates me because I despise this work place but I have no option but to show up.

If there was a way to show up I could, but alas, it is not meant to be. Best of luck to all of you!