Sources:
XDA
The Verge (quote source/media source)

Summary:
A teaser for the Pixel 4 confirms project Soli support as well as Face Unlock

Media:

Soli_Pixel_4_Sensor.max_1000x1000.png

Quotes/Excerpts:

Google just can’t help talking about the Pixel 4. In a YouTube video and blog post, the company revealed that the phone will feature face unlock technology instead of a fingerprint sensor. Google also revealed that the Pixel 4 will have a feature called “Motion Sense,” which confirms that it will have a Project Soli chip that uses radar to detect hand gestures near the phone. Google couldn’t help but take a small swipe at the iPhone while it can: right now, Face ID doesn’t work unless the phone is right-side up. “face unlock works in almost any orientation — even if you’re holding it upside down — and you can use it for secure payments and app authentication too.” As with the iPhone, Google says that biometric data will be stored locally in a secure chip and never share with other Google services. The Pixel 4’s face unlock feature will use a variety of sensors to identify your face, including depth, infrared, and RGB. That should mean that it will work in a variety of lighting situations and also work with a diverse set of faces. Looking at the image below, what you won’t see is a second front-facing camera. The Pixel 3 and 3 XL both had an ultra-wide selfie shooter that could capture more of your surroundings or cram more people into a photo. As for the “Motion Sense” feature, there’s not a ton that we can glean from Google’s article. Earlier rumors have pointed to it being related to Project Soli, which uses radar to detect tiny hand or finger movements above the device. Google’s post cites a possible use case where the Soli chip could detect your hand reaching for the phone, which would automatically turn on “the face unlock sensors.” If it all works, the phone would automatically unlock itself and be ready by the time you’re looking at it. We first tried Project Soli back in 2015 when Google expected it to launch in products like smartwatches and speakers. Instead, its first commercial launch is coming in Google’s flagship smartphone. The Pixel 4 is expected to launch in October. Normally, I’d use the word “announce,” but we’re well beyond that now.

My Thoughts:

Look Ma'! No Hands! Looks like the research and development of Soli is FINALLY getting a release. I hope this is the first of many releases with the technology. We're halfway to full sized touchless phones the size of watches strapped to our wrist. Now we just need magic air-projecting phone screens and we'll be fully living in the future. Although, I don't think that specific tech will be coming ANYTIME soon. I just hope the Pixel 4a comes with a headphone jack and SD card slot.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

I just don't see the advantage of not touching the device. Seems like a lot of work for a pretty gimmicky feature. I'd rather have a second front camera. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I can see myself using the non-touch feature to control music while my phone is on my desk, but it's not that much of a struggle anyway. Hopefully they can think up some cool implementations. At least someone is driving innovation that is not directly in competition with Apple.

Speaking of... is Apple not re-introducing Touch ID at some point? I think it's a feature people want, although face unlock is also nice. I disagree with using the face unlock to authorise purchases etc. as even Face ID has been shown to not be flawless under security scrutiny.

That's an F in the profile pic

11 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

I can see myself using the non-touch feature to control music while my phone is on my desk, but it's not that much of a struggle anyway. Hopefully they can think up some cool implementations. At least someone is driving innovation that is not directly in competition with Apple.

Speaking of... is Apple not re-introducing Touch ID at some point? I think it's a feature people want, although face unlock is also nice. I disagree with using the face unlock to authorise purchases etc. as even Face ID has been shown to not be flawless under security scrutiny.

You're new to how Apple works, aren't you? ?

Apple never brings features back unless the current one is so horribly broken that there's no choice (as it appears to be doing with MacBook keyboards).  And since Face ID isn't broken... Touch ID isn't coming back.  If anything happens it'll be different technology altogether.

3 minutes ago, Commodus said:

You're new to how Apple works, aren't you? ?

Apple never brings features back unless the current one is so horribly broken that there's no choice (as it appears to be doing with MacBook keyboards).  And since Face ID isn't broken... Touch ID isn't coming back.  If anything happens it'll be different technology altogether.

Incorrect, if current leaks are to be believed. The iPhone X was planned to have FaceID and TouchID with an under screen fingerprint reader, and it was put off as the tech wasn't there at the time. The iPhone 11 is said to have both, current leaks reflect that as well. The credability of the leaks aside, Apple does, and always has planned for TouchID and FaceID to exist together.

26 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

As to your first question, see above. As to touch versus face verus retina biometrics, none are perfect. I have personally found that FaceID is a good balance between security and speed. It does have some retina scanning component from my testing, as with my iPhone XS Max, it will not unlock if it is focused on my face but my eyes are focused on something other than my phone.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

That title...

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

14 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

ambient light sensor gesture gimmick v2 gotcha

Well, it's probably a IR pattern blaster and IR camera... but similar thing. The tech exists. *What* to do with it, that's the hard part. *How* to do it well... requires real skill!

Dear google (and all other phone manufacturers), here the list of feastures I want to see ina phone:

1. battery that lasts 2 days normal use

2. screen/case that doesn't break when I look at it sideways

3. fits in my pocket, I feel like I may as well carry a tablet around for the size of phones these days.

4. option to use whichever app store I damn well please. 

You can stick all other id, a 4 digit pin is enough security for me.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Lets see if this works any better or is any more useful than LG's recent attempt at this.

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

1 hour ago, Murasaki said:

ambient light sensor gesture gimmick v2 gotcha

1 hour ago, TechyBen said:

Well, it's probably a IR pattern blaster and IR camera... but similar thing. The tech exists. *What* to do with it, that's the hard part. *How* to do it well... requires real skill!

I will say, if it actually works, it would be more than a gimmick for those of us who get dirty greasy hands working on engines and with glue n' shit, being able to change the music or answer the phone without touching it or any other device would be awesome.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1 minute ago, mr moose said:

I will say, if it actually works, it would be more than a gimmick for those of us who get dirty greasy hands working on engines and with glue n' shit, being able to change the music or answer the phone without touching it or any other device would be awesome.

Like when you're soldering and someone calls you... Solder, meet skin... 

Or when cooking.

Or when you're taking a shower. 

Or angry at someone and don't want to take your eyes off of them... ☠️

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

2 hours ago, SenKa said:

Incorrect, if current leaks are to be believed. The iPhone X was planned to have FaceID and TouchID with an under screen fingerprint reader, and it was put off as the tech wasn't there at the time. The iPhone 11 is said to have both, current leaks reflect that as well. The credability of the leaks aside, Apple does, and always has planned for TouchID and FaceID to exist together.

As to your first question, see above. As to touch versus face verus retina biometrics, none are perfect. I have personally found that FaceID is a good balance between security and speed. It does have some retina scanning component from my testing, as with my iPhone XS Max, it will not unlock if it is focused on my face but my eyes are focused on something other than my phone.

Citation please?  Because the closest I've seen to that is analyst reports (not actual leaks) indicating that you might see full-screen fingerprint readers in 2020 or 2021.  Not a one that I've read has showed that this year's iPhone range will have Touch ID, let alone that it'll have both that and Face ID.  You certainly don't have evidence that Apple has "always" planned for the two technologies to coexist.

I don't mean to sound harsh, it's just that there are some pretty bold claims that need more than just a blanket assertion to be credible.

4 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

Soli_Pixel_4_Sensor.max_1000x1000.png

iphonex-frontsensors.jpg.c7c8d8820224f4b2bb512df58b947c8f.jpg

?

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

35 minutes ago, Commodus said:

Citation please?  Because the closest I've seen to that is analyst reports (not actual leaks) indicating that you might see full-screen fingerprint readers in 2020 or 2021.  Not a one that I've read has showed that this year's iPhone range will have Touch ID, let alone that it'll have both that and Face ID.  You certainly don't have evidence that Apple has "always" planned for the two technologies to coexist.

I don't mean to sound harsh, it's just that there are some pretty bold claims that need more than just a blanket assertion to be credible.

I will correct myself, as rumor may have not been the correct word. There are, however, very strong hints that this is to come.

In the quote box below is my post, which I will add notations with sources below it.

Incorrect, if current leaks are to be believed. The iPhone X was planned to have FaceID and TouchID with an under screen fingerprint reader, and it was put off as the tech wasn't there at the time. [1] The iPhone 11 is said to have both, current leaks reflect that as well. [2] The credability of the leaks aside, Apple does, and always has planned for TouchID and FaceID to exist together. [1]

1: "But a source with knowledge of the iPhone X development process told me Apple still worked for months to integrate a fingerprint sensor directly into the device’s display.

By last spring, however, it become clear that the in-display fingerprint sensor wasn’t going to work. The sensors in the prototype iPhone X’s were generating too many false negatives; that is, keeping legitimate users out of their phones." -Fast Company

2: " 2020 iPhones will have more significant changes, including 5G support3D sensing via the rear camera system, and acoustic fingerprint technology that could allow for full-screen Touch ID"- MacRumors

So, I certianly do have evidence that apple always planned to have FaceID and TouchID coexist, as the iPhone X was the first phone to ditch TouchID as well as the first phone to integrate FaceID. I also believe I have thoroughly laid proof to my claim that the iPhone 11 probably will have TouchID, as I said.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 

I remember using the Air Gestures on the Galaxy S4 quite a bit, then getting a different phone and not caring at all that they weren't there

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

1 hour ago, SenKa said:

I will correct myself, as rumor may have not been the correct word. There are, however, very strong hints that this is to come.

In the quote box below is my post, which I will add notations with sources below it.

1: "But a source with knowledge of the iPhone X development process told me Apple still worked for months to integrate a fingerprint sensor directly into the device’s display.

By last spring, however, it become clear that the in-display fingerprint sensor wasn’t going to work. The sensors in the prototype iPhone X’s were generating too many false negatives; that is, keeping legitimate users out of their phones." -Fast Company

2: " 2020 iPhones will have more significant changes, including 5G support3D sensing via the rear camera system, and acoustic fingerprint technology that could allow for full-screen Touch ID"- MacRumors

So, I certianly do have evidence that apple always planned to have FaceID and TouchID coexist, as the iPhone X was the first phone to ditch TouchID as well as the first phone to integrate FaceID. I also believe I have thoroughly laid proof to my claim that the iPhone 11 probably will have TouchID, as I said.

But that's... not what that source actually said.

What it said was that Apple had originally looked at under-screen fingerprint readers, found they weren't satisfactory, and switched wholesale to Face ID.  It's not clear that Apple was determined to include both, and it's certainly not clear that Apple wants to offer both.

Also, iPhone 11 comes this year unless Apple decides to use some weird naming scheme... so I wouldn't expect Touch ID on what's ultimately another revision of the iPhone X.  And frankly, I'm not wholly convinced that one Barclays analyst with an uncertain track record would know what 2020 iPhones will be like based on supply chain talks.

Just now, Commodus said:

But that's... not what that source actually said.

What it said was that Apple had originally looked at under-screen fingerprint readers, found they weren't satisfactory, and switched wholesale to Face ID.  It's not clear that Apple was determined to include both, and it's certainly not clear that Apple wants to offer both.

From FastCompany, later in the article: "That’s when Apple decided to rely solely on a front-facing laser system for biometric authentication"

The wording of this phrase from the apple rep states that Apple intended to have both forms of biometrics. If Apple decided to "solely rely on a front facing laser system" than there must have been an interim where there were atleast one other biometrics option, or "solely" would not be the correct speech. While there is no in stone proof this other biometric was in screen TouchID, it was the only thing Apple was experimenting with at the time other than FaceID.

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 hours ago, mr moose said:

Dear google (and all other phone manufacturers), here the list of feastures I want to see ina phone:

1. battery that lasts 2 days normal use

2. screen/case that doesn't break when I look at it sideways

3. fits in my pocket, I feel like I may as well carry a tablet around for the size of phones these days.

4. option to use whichever app store I damn well please. 

You can stick all other id, a 4 digit pin is enough security for me.

1. Pretty useful though if you remember your charger then there shouldnt be that much of a problem

2. Please elaborate

3. YES though bigger phones are still good

4. Aint gonna happen

✨FNIGE✨

1 hour ago, yolosnail said:

I remember using the Air Gestures on the Galaxy S4 quite a bit, then getting a different phone and not caring at all that they weren't there

That's what I was thinking of too. Except I didn't use the air gestures on my S4 more than a handful of times.

If you're going to wave your hand in front of the phone you might as well just lower it a few more centimeters and touch the screen. It's far more accurate.

2 hours ago, DrMacintosh said:

? 

Holy crap, you're right!

We all know Apple were the first manufacturer to put a proximity sensor, speaker, microphone, front facing camera and ambient light sensor in a phone so clearly Google are copying them!

I mean, Samsung had all of those things I listed before Apple had, but since Google now has 3 things the iPhone had first (IR camera, flood illuminatior and dot projector) it's clearly Google copying Apple. Oh and let's conveniently ignore the other IR camera, the soli radar and audio port. Please don't focus on those things!

59 minutes ago, SlimyPython said:

1. Pretty useful though if you remember your charger then there shouldnt be that much of a problem

2. Please elaborate

3. YES though bigger phones are still good

4. Aint gonna happen

1.  I get tired of having to take portable batteries with me when I am out all day (big days on busy jobs).

2. I have broken 4 phones in the last 5 years.  Some just from bending over when it's in my pocket and others from dropping them only a few feet onto tiles.

3. I'm not asking them to stop making big phones, just make phones that are small again, I have never broken a sub 4" phone.

4. If you ask me it's anti consumer not being able to buy apps for your device from anywhere, Same with having to buy the same bloody app twice because you have an ios device and an android device, or  a windows device and an android device.

Wait for the reviews. 

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition