Anime Girls

xnoobftw

=

RIAS :D

=

WOOOO SHE IS A GOOD ONE TOO :D But her intestines are like all over the place xD 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Are we now just being sold out to any thread that has anime in the title O.o?

Yes!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Your tagging doesn't work. I only tag club members to anime suggestion threads. I rarely touch threads like these. 

Thank you Fred .-.

Yes!

well then

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

<=== ME!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

<=== ME!

2muchype4me

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

<=== ME!

She's not in an anime as far as I know so that does not count :D

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

She's not in an anime as far as I know so that does not count :D

Meanie.  :angry:

fine then, she is now urusai!

xe50Bqo.png

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

she's mine..... that cute face 

Omae!!!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

*snip*

:ph34r:  Let the otakus alive.

OOT: NEIN why does my quote on the sig. why does it look so buggy?

OT: Just Let the river of anime flows man.. we also pick hater mucks on the way downstream

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

ITT people treating fictional women as objects and things to own

/facepalm

Well, female image in anime is very simplified: there is nothing scary in it, instead the women are childlike and simple, happy. Real women are instead grown-up, independent and scary from the neet point of view.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

God I wish the matrix was real so I could download my consciousness into a computer and live with the anime girls.

Don't even try to act like I'm the only one here thinking that right now.

ITT people treating fictional women as objects and things to own

/facepalm

Perhaps because we've been treated as less than objects by most of the women we've known. Perhaps you shouldn't morally judge the sexuality of others.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@MyInnerFred i'm surprised OP said dibs on chitanda and you said nothing about that...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

@MyInnerFred i'm surprised OP said dibs on chitanda and you said nothing about that...

I thought he already had dibs on all of them?

no even less than objects but pretty much pieces of meat or the dude's who help fix their hw and computers..... had enough of that shit until now.... 

That's what I mean. Far as women have been concerned, I haven't existed for most of my life.

Very *** and ****** is what I think of anime. As for the girls shown if you are under the age of consent then I am ok with you looking at them and drooling but even then that is kind of pathetic.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

God I wish the matrix was real so I could download my consciousness into a computer and live with the anime girls.

Don't even try to act like I'm the only one here thinking that right now.

Perhaps because we've been treated as less than objects by most of the women we've known. Perhaps you shouldn't morally judge the sexuality of others.

It's not that, its the attitude of ownership over relationship.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from and having a love interest in a fictional character, but the attitude of ownership is what makes me question.

A lot of the attitudes are just kinda "The fuck...?" sorta response from me.

If they were real/could be in a simulation where you could be with them wouldn't you rather have the appearance of a mutualistic relationship rather than the perception of ownership?

pi5i8QHh.jpg

Oh you have? When did you get to see my nude pics? xD

pi5i8QHh.jpg

:ph34r:  Let the otakus alive.

I NEED TO KNOW THAT ANIME FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

It's not that, its the attitude of ownership over relationship.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from and having a love interest in a fictional character, but the attitude of ownership is what makes me question.

A lot of the attitudes are just kinda "The fuck...?" sorta response from me.

If they were real/could be in a simulation where you could be with them wouldn't you rather have the appearance of a mutualistic relationship rather than the perception of ownership?

One thing women (I am assuming you are female) seem to not understand: Saying "she's mine" doesn't imply ownership (or at least that's not what I mean when I say it, and the same for most men like me, of which there are few). There really isn't any other way of explaining it. Just like women say "you'll never understand a woman's point of view", neither will women. At least that's how it's always been for me. In fact saying "she's mine" more deeply suggests that she owns me, because I'd do anything for her. Women have complete and total power in most "non" abusive relationships.

I NEED TO KNOW THAT ANIME FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES 

as do I.......

I think it was Kokoro Connect

Brb xD