Anime Girls

xnoobftw

They're usually too young looking or over the top, I usually don't see many female types that are not over the top, except for maybe her:

tumblr_static_untitled5.gif

-------

Current Rig

-------

SNIPPY

gottdamn im watching the same ep as you are

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Can we take a moment and appreciate how perfect girls in anime are? (I CALL DIBS ON ASUNA, CHITANDA ERU, MAKISE KURISU, MASHIRO SHIINA AND KYOU :P)

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

attachicon.gif5.jpg

attachicon.gif6.jpg

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

Those girls in the top picture do not even look human. :D

sid.jpg

Curing shitposts by shitposts

One thing women (I am assuming you are female) seem to not understand: Saying "she's mine" doesn't imply ownership (or at least that's not what I mean when I say it, and the same for most men like me, of which there are few). There really isn't any other way of explaining it. Just like women say "you'll never understand a woman's point of view", neither will women. At least that's how it's always been for me. In fact saying "she's mine" more deeply suggests that she owns me, because I'd do anything for her. Women have complete and total power in most "non" abusive relationships.

as do I.......

It's not the wording, its the attitude, and "Women have complete and total power in most "non" abusive relationships." You're quite wrong.

Infact I think you're quite wrong on a lot of fronts. let me enlighten you.

Yes I'm female, but I am gay.

I'm attracted to the same gender you are and have to struggle with essentially the same issues you do.

However your position perception in your relationship is very different from mine.

I'm a submissive, on the opposite side of things I like the feeling of "i belong to someone" as in possessiveness.

It's a very hard thing to explain, and most men can't really understand this point of view.

With the attitude associated from you I'm going to assume you don't understand this relationship perception but rather have an issue with being jaded towards women.

Which I also understand.

However

Your attitude is vastly different from mine even though we're both attracted to women, and this isn't because I myself am female, but rather because I see my own faults and issues before I consider what others consider them of me.

If you want to have a better understanding of women, and you want to have a more feesable chance, you have to let go of this attitude you have, because it will do nothing but drive away a potential relationship.

It doesn't matter the gender of your interest or your gender, its the attitude.

no way i am getting through the series without pleasuring myself...... 

touché... But sadly i wasted my juice on something more.. realistic *wink wink if ya know what i mean*

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

One thing women (I am assuming you are female) seem to not understand: Saying "she's mine" doesn't imply ownership (or at least that's not what I mean when I say it, and the same for most men like me, of which there are few). There really isn't any other way of explaining it. Just like women say "you'll never understand a woman's point of view", neither will women. At least that's how it's always been for me. In fact saying "she's mine" more deeply suggests that she owns me, because I'd do anything for her. Women have complete and total power in most "non" abusive relationships.

Wouldn't ´she is mine´ imply that she is in a monogamous relationship with you. Then it wouldn't imply any sort of ownership or subservience, since she would be able to leave any time she wanted.

I would disagree that to women hold complete and total power in most healthy realtionships. I woud argue that a good relationship is build upon mutual respect and admiration. Concentrating the power in one of the participants wouldn't be healthy, since it would mean that the other party wouldn't be an individual anymore.

I can't believe I just participated in a thread about anime girls.

Personally, I don't really care for anime/cartoon females. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I would disagree that to women hold complete and total power in most healthy realtionships. I woud argue that a that a good relationship is build upon mutual respect and admiration. Concentrating the power in part wouldn't be healthy, since it would mean that the other party wouldn't be an individual anymore.

This.

If you think women hold all the power in the relationship, then you don't understand what a relationship is.

dude/chick pls tone it down a bit this isn't fetlife .... or the thread would be locked also we would get warning points and currently i am 1 point from being permanently banned

LOLWUT?

yeah that's not overstepping and that's you being close minded...

yup... they have the power... and if we men try to flip that somehow the society abuses us of objectifying and abuse.... even if we simply try to gain balance of power :/

I don't want power, I just want to be considered as equal. Or even maybe as a human being, as a single individual who has feelings and emotions as well, but that went out the window before I was even bored.

oh-you-want-a-sweethearted-guy-what-abou

This.

If you think women hold all the power in the relationship, then you don't understand what a relationship is.

I can only comment on the way I've been treated by every single woman I've dated or attempted to date. Most don't even seem to want to take the time to get to know me. And I might seem like a dick online, but that's not who I am in real life. I'm actually quite nice (nice than most of the Dbags I went to high school with at least) and I always try to be a perfect gentleman.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't want power, I just want to be considered as equal. Or even maybe as a human being, as a single individual who has feelings and emotions as well, but that went out the window before I was even bored.

oh-you-want-a-sweethearted-guy-what-abou
And this is where you've lost your perception.

If you tell yourself "I'm the nice guy"

You're not the nice guy.

And this is where you've lost your perception.

If you tell yourself "I'm the nice guy"

You're not the nice guy.

You don't even fucking know me, but you presume to judge me or know what kind of man I am.

^this, this is the problem I have with women today.

You don't even fucking know me, but you presume to judge me or know what kind of man I am.

^this, this is the problem I have with women today.

It's an attitude that's easy to recognize.

"this is the problem I have with women today."

And this is what makes it easier to identify.

The problem isn't women, it's you.

If you can't admit it to yourself and accept your flaws what can you do about making things better? Nothing.

Guess how many women I've gotten to go on a date with me?

Zero.

I'm 24 years old and have never even gone on a first date even though I've been trying for 9+ years to find a relationship with another girl.

Not one, I'm a little bit bitter about it, but instead of blaming women, I take a look at myself to see what I'm doing wrong, and you know what I found out?

I have a pretty poor personality, and really terrible emotional control. I'm lazy and nerdy, and I don't take proper care of myself.

How can I expect anyone to have an interest in me when I don't even have an interest in keeping myself healthy and emotionally balanced?

You have to find the faults with yourself before you blame others, otherwise you can't expect anyone to pay you any mind.

If you can't admit it to yourself and accept your flaws what can you do about making things better? Nothing.

Zero.

I'm 24 years old and have never even gone on a first date even though I've been trying for 9+ years to find a relationship with another girl.

Not one, I'm a little bit bitter about it, but instead of blaming women, I take a look at myself to see what I'm doing wrong, and you know what I found out?

I have a pretty poor personality, and really terrible emotional control. I'm lazy and nerdy, and I don't take proper care of myself.

How can I expect anyone to have an interest in me when I don't even have an interest in keeping myself healthy and emotionally balanced?

You have to find the faults with yourself before you blame others, otherwise you can't expect anyone to pay you any mind.

STOP THE TRAIN:

|\

Thread Discussion> | \     <This Discussion 

|  \

"Dont go off track or the po po will shut the crack deal down"

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

oh.... she looks like a guy.... its k then...but still the op directed it towards a female with such derogatory and unmanly thoughts

op can post it how ever she wants

Zero.

Been there, tried it. Why is it that it's always the man who has a problem (at least when we ask a woman). You know nothing about me or what I've been through, what I've gone through to try to be with a girl, but still, the problem must ultimately be me.

Apparently my problems are that I don't understand women at all, if you say "I love you" after 3 or 4 dates, your a creeper, but if you want to be in a relationship for like 6 months + before you even consider having sex, your a loser? If you want to stay home and cuddle and watch movies instead of going out to parties full of drunken morons who are the intellectual equivalent of bricks, your boring. If you act like a gentlemen and act respectful, instead of acting like an arrogant moron who treat women like shit, and would rather go out with their buddies and drink beer and cheat, then you're not confident enough?

No, I don't understand, I never will. One thing women don't realize is that guys like me are the guys who are there, at a party by myself, watching your boyfriend cheat on you (not you specifically but you get the point), then wondering why you even bother with him, why when you ask him to do something he freaks out and acts like you are the biggest pain in the ass ever, when guys like myself would kill to go anywhere or do just about anything with you (and quite often have, but just as "friends", which in my case means "I need a ride to the mall").

No, I don't understand, I don't think I ever will. I don't understand why most girls these days say "I dont date friend" but then turn around and fuck random dudes at a party for no reason other than just to have sex.

Been there, tried it. Why is it that it's always the man who has a problem (at least when we ask a woman). You know nothing about me or what I've been through, what I've gone through to try to be with a girl, but still, the problem must ultimately be me.

Apparently my problems are that I don't understand women at all, if you say "I love you" after 3 or 4 dates, your a creeper, but if you want to be in a relationship for like 6 months + before you even consider having sex, your a loser? If you want to stay home and cuddle and watch movies instead of going out to parties full of drunken morons who are the intellectual equivalent of bricks, your boring. If you act like a gentlemen and act respectful, instead of acting like an arrogant moron who treat women like shit, and would rather go out with their buddies and drink beer and cheat, then you're not confident enough?

No, I don't understand, I never will. One thing women don't realize is that guys like me are the guys who are there, at a party by myself, watching your boyfriend cheat on you (not you specifically but you get the point), then wondering why you even bother with him, why when you ask him to do something he freaks out and acts like you are the biggest pain in the ass ever, when guys like myself would kill to go anywhere or do just about anything with you (and quite often have, but just as "friends", which in my case means "I need a ride to the mall").

No, I don't understand, I don't think I ever will. I don't understand why most girls these days say "I dont date friend" but then turn around and fuck random dudes at a party for no reason other than just to have sex.

NEIN JUST STAHP CONTINUE THIS IN A NEW THREAD OR VIA PM IM SURE YOU GUYS MAKE A GREAT COUPLE NOW GO! FLY YOU FOOLS!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

NEIN JUST STAHP CONTINUE THIS IN A NEW THREAD OR VIA PM IM SURE YOU GUYS MAKE A GREAT COUPLE NOW GO! FLY YOU FOOLS!

Meh. I'm done here anyways.

Asuna

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

*Taiga Snip*

Anyways

Does the girl have to be anime? Can she just be fictional?

I always had a crush on this gal

*Shivyanansajsnasd snip*

70cd281425.jpg<irelevant

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

eyes of an anime girl ok

1365737354414_zpsea2614c8.png

tumblr_mmn50eYvtl1s6hny8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mmn50eYvtl1s6hny8o2_500.png

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.