Anime Girls

xnoobftw

Sorry for your father's death :S

Well hopefully clannad will let you experience something new :)

*DRAGS YOU DOWN RAWR*

As I said: I didn't really give a crap about his death. It just felt so meaningless to me.

Don't worry though: Only got the ending spoiled for the After story. So far nothing else has been spoiled for me.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

nobody wants your liability anyway

What you chattin? You want some? Ill give it ya

MASHIRO DUTY IS YOURS THEN~

YAY~

Steve

As I said: I didn't really give a crap about his death. It just felt so meaningless to me.

Don't worry though: Only got the ending spoiled for the After story. So far nothing else has been spoiled for me.

Enjoy it :)

What you chattin? You want some? Ill give it ya

YAY~

SHIINA! DAISUKKKKIIIII :DDDDD

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Hinata :D

120689.jpg

Hinata :D

120689.jpg

I thought you were talking about naruto's hinata xD

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

I initially rolled my eyes at this topic but Weiss is pretty wicked.

Youtube link

But then again i've always been a fan of speed and precision over shear power

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I initially rolled my eyes at this topic but Weiss is pretty wicked.

Youtube link

But then again i've always been a fan of speed and precision over shear power

That is an anime? :o LOOKS AMAZING! :D

I thought you were talking about naruto's hinata xD

i also think about that.. i there no other hinata than naruto hinata?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

That is an anime? :o LOOKS AMAZING! :D

It's RWBY, it's not really anime but it's close enough, it's good but not great.

It's RWBY, it's not really anime but it's close enough, it's good but not great.

NEIN Rwby imo i5 5hit. 5orry for thi5 kind of typing, 5ome of my keyboard button5 are broken

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

MINE/

uhoh O.o 

mpkXXDY.png

Yukina Himeragi  :ph34r:

himeragi_yukina_render_by_nanovist-d77dy

I should stop posting girls, slowly developing bi feelings  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Did you ask Santa for anime girls?

*SNIP*

i already did. IN FACT i have a receipt! Santa Deliveries Co. Only ships on christmas, its a one day shipping, but hopefully they'll be here in just 5 hours. their Express Cargo Plane Technology makes it superbly fast! I ordered online for a Life Size Full 3d Printed, with clothes of my favorite anime girl.. its costly yes but hopefully worth the 599.99 USD, payed it via Good Deeds Coins that i mine in my human Rig. Oh dont forget! they do like 10$ Rebate if youre paying cash. free shipping to Russia and Asia, apparently they dont ship to Middle East and US for now, security problems... more details down below!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Are we now just being sold out to any thread that has anime in the title O.o?

No those are the people from *Heaven Society Club*

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Yall weeaboos need talos..

Stay the f**k away from fuu (samurai champloo) And Kitsune (love hina). Or bad things will happen...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No those are the people from *Heaven Society Club*

I know LOL bro check the list I'm a member xD

no anime thread left behind

I know Charger I was making a joke cause this is like the 3rd thread this week and this ones definately not the normal anime thread this ones a tad "Sketchier" than average

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I know LOL bro check the list I'm a member xD

I know Charger I was making a joke cause this is like the 3rd thread this week and this ones definately not the normal anime thread this ones a tad "Sketchier" than average

ya don't worry i will not be tagging all members in random anime threads since it is just to much work lol

ya don't worry i will not be tagging all members in random anime threads since it is just to much work lol

okay then .-.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Rea Sanka 

piccit_sankarea_rea_sanka_1920x1200_2110

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

well you still have to worry about the other 73 members tagging you lol

*insert good Yomiko Readman image here*

Oh sweet mother of jesus

NEIN Rwby imo i5 5hit. 5orry for thi5 kind of typing, 5ome of my keyboard button5 are broken

I think it needs to be held to a lower standard, after all it's the fucking RvB guys doing it and taking that into account I can forgive the lack of polish in the animation, like the shadow crowds and some stiff movement, but I like the characters or atleast I think Ruby and Wiess are adorable and that sort of carries the show for me because the other characters arn't interesting at all and the story still hasn't gone any where.

It has good parts and it is an ambitious undertaking for the guys at rooster teeth and they should be commended.