Dr Disrespect is banned from Twitch for streaming from the men's toilet at E3

Master Disaster

This is a funny one.

Seems Twitchs original antihero Dr Disrespect has fallen foul of his own arrogance. He announced an IRL stream from E3 and as promised yesterday he went live from the event. During a multi hour steam he, on multiple occasions, streamed from the bathroom and caught/showed both his own friends and members of the general public urinating live on stream.

Dr Disrespect announced yesterday that he would be hosting his first ever IRL stream on June 10 at E3 2019 during his Twitch broadcast.

Doc spent the day soaking up the E3 atmosphere with his bodyguard 'Dan the Body', while he roamed around the show floor, played games, and took countless selfies with eager fans.

The first few minutes of the stream were from a bathroom, and he didn't stop there, streaming from bathrooms multiple times during his broadcast.

His stream showed the both the Two-Time and Dan the Body peeing in urinals more than once, capturing many unsuspecting E3-goers doing their business too.

Click here to watch the video on Streamable. (Link removed, click source to watch)

It's unknown if he's permanently banned or not though that is pretty unlikely, usually Twitch does a 24hr ban for first offences.

Usually first offenses start off with a 24-hour ban, with multiple violations resulting in longer times, until the channel is permanently removed entirely.

The type of ban Dr Disrespect received is unknown, but we'll keep you updated when more details on the issue come to light.

Both Ninja and Slasher both took to social media to share opposing views of the ban.

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/dr-disrespect-banned-on-twitch-for-irl-streaming-in-e3-bathroom-709530

Dude deserved it, you don't live stream from a public toilet which people are actively using and not expect a punishment. I'd like to add that Twitch have gone from zero to permanent before though that's been in cases of explicit content, it depends of whether Twitch deem this explicit or not.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Arika S said:

that was a pretty stupid idea.

I understand that doing shit like this all part of his character, but that's going too far...

Not sure on local las but he might even have broken some of those here.

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

that was a pretty stupid idea.

I understand that doing shit like this all part of his character, but that's going too far...

I might be mistaken but I'm fairly certain having a camera filming in a public bathroom is actually against the law.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

He deserved the ban. I'm fairly certain that livestreaming or filming in a public bathroom is illegal, not to mention the fact that it's a terrible idea. 

If you do shit like that then you're just asking to get banned (or arrested). 

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I might be mistaken but I'm fairly certain having a camera filming in a public bathroom is actually against the law.

Without the consent of those being filmed, yes.
As far as I know (IANAL) generally you can film people without their consent in public areas with some exceptions (kids), however areas where there is an expectation of privacy (changing rooms, toilets, etc) require consent for anyone being filmed. Not sure about in USA, but in Aus there are also laws preventing indecent filming (such as filming up a woman's skirt) even if it may take place in a public area.

Really no surprise that Twitch suspended/banned him for this.

Fun fact: Even popular adult live streaming websites don't allow urination on stream.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Damn what an idiot 

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Without the consent of those being filmed, yes.
As far as I know (IANAL) generally you can film people without their consent in public areas with some exceptions (kids), however areas where there is an expectation of privacy (changing rooms, toilets, etc) require consent for anyone being filmed. Not sure about in USA, but in Aus there are also laws preventing indecent filming (such as filming up a woman's skirt) even if it may take place in a public area.

Really no surprise that Twitch suspended/banned him for this.

Fun fact: Even popular adult live streaming websites don't allow urination on stream.

Twitch being a real legitimate company I have to wonder if they will report him to the police themselves then. It might look bad on them if someone else complains and the police find Twitch suspended him without notifying them.

Damn this could end up being pretty serious.

I am fairly sure he is going to be learning a HUGE lesson from this, its not just getting banned, its him potentially losing his job (damaging his career) getting in legal trouble and ruining hi chances with being a public figure at companies in the future.

He has a daughter and he will for sure reflecting on how this mistake is going to or may effect his family.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

But doesn't companies stream from the huge bathroom called E3 all the time and they even concentrate on people who just try to vomit out their lie build-ups? [/joke]

At first I thought it was just his friends but yeah others part of general public not cool. But does seem going to far. Twitch though, there are many dumb restrictions really, some total BS yet some are totally allowed, because they know it brings more cash etc. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

1 hour ago, The Benjamins said:

its him potentially losing his job (damaging his career) getting in legal trouble and ruining hi chances with being a public figure at companies in the future.

You'd think he would have learned to regulate himself better to avoid these issues given the whole cheating thing he admitted to in 2017? Can't imagine that did him any favors in the public eye.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

If someone came into the bathroom and was doing a livestream I would be irritated personally. This is the problem with the IRL live streams because a small minority of users end up doing things that are completely inappropriate. Another streamer by the name of 'Arab Andy' went into a college he did not attend and live streamed himself doing a bomb scare. I could see this kind of behavior becoming more common in the future honestly.

I do not know who this guy is or what all he all did or what twitch is, but you can get permission to film in a bathroom.

A lot a prank/punked/jackass stile shows do this legally.

11 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

You'd think he would have learned to regulate himself better to avoid these issues given the whole cheating thing he admitted to in 2017? Can't imagine that did him any favors in the public eye.

well regulating himself is hard if he persona is to be the "bad boy", he is also seen as the stereo typical alpha male. he made a mistake, its not like he scripted this.

He had to pee, he is in acting mode, he just went in camera man followed and kept his act up and didn't think about the situation.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Completely transparent.

B1IpzgO.gif.500eac588fae07c93db0687fd7bf3a4c.gif

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Dumb question, whats to stop him from making a new user account?

Sure they can ban the new one, but he could just make one after that too.

Just now, Mr. horse said:

Dumb question, whats to stop him from making a new user account?

Sure they can ban the new one, but he could just make one after that too.

No one wants to start over and rebuild that following.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Me thinks he did this on purpose, lately his streams have been quite short and he's always complaining about lack of content. Get a temp ban, take a break, the plan came together.

25 minutes ago, Velcade said:

No one wants to start over and rebuild that following.

How does making a new account get rid of his following?  Its not like people will stop watching him just because he has an new account if they like his content.