MSI Center doesn't detect my gigabyte gpu

Recently I have bought a pc with msi b760m gaming plus mobo and gigabyte eagle rtx 4070 super but msi center doesn't detect the gpu can't control fan or most importantly the logo's led. Tried rgb fusion 2.0 and gigabyte control center these app doesn't even open. What should I do? I am not facing any problem apart from annoying color on the logo. 

Thanks in advance 

For the love of god don't use MSI center or Gigabyte center they are both pure snake oil. It makes your pc run slower to if you don't know what you are changing. And don't turn on "game mode" from MSI center, it lowers your CPU clock speed for some reason and makes your game's FPS significantly lower. 

22 hours ago, goatedpenguin said:

For the love of god don't use MSI center or Gigabyte center they are both pure snake oil. It makes your pc run slower to if you don't know what you are changing. And don't turn on "game mode" from MSI center, it lowers your CPU clock speed for some reason and makes your game's FPS significantly lower. 

Then how do I control the rgb of the components?

1 hour ago, faircrow said:

Then how do I control the rgb of the components?

OpenRGB or singnalRGB both work well with all types of components from various manufacturers. If you want to also control fan speed and have more finer control too then also download fancontrol.

4 hours ago, goatedpenguin said:

OpenRGB or singnalRGB both work well with all types of components from various manufacturers. If you want to also control fan speed and have more finer control too then also download fancontrol.

OpenRGB didn’t work gonna try singnalRGB