Proxmox reboot loop - unstable?

Hi all so i posted on the proxmox forum and reddit but got nothing so branching out to here for some help. Please see the post below - log mentioned is here: pastebin

Hi all, new to promox and fancied setting up a cluster. 1 node so far and already failing. Apologies for the long post but its adds context.

So i got a HP prodesk G3 400 mini - 8GB RAM (to be upgraded), i5-8500t. It should run at least the promox system without vms but im getting an issue with random reboots.

So it came with W11 installed and i ran that as a test, web browsing, light gaming etc etc for a good few hours and was fine, pretty solid. So i used the VE iso and rufus, got proxmox installed following a couple of guides (craftcomputing, jimsgarage) and all went smooth.

Went to bed and woke up to the pc cooking itself and unresponsive, power cycle and all good. Started messing with containers and a vm all seemed ok, beyond my config of those specific items then the web ui dropped again and the chassis started to warm up. Another power cycle all good.

Put W11 back on, left running all day and night, not a hiccup 40c cpu pretty stable all the way through. unraid, appears to also be stable after running for the best part of a day (loaded up the immich docker and let it process over 100k image files as a workout).

Put proxmox back on, web ui up and running, did nothing, went to bed, woke up still fine. Loaded the web ui started having a look around and boom, lock up.

Checked using ping and was unreachable, then a few minutes later it came back, so i looked around and it might be the realtek 8111 ethernet connection not playing nice. Checked the sys log however and im currently sat at 10 reboots. Ive powered it off now as it wasnt coming back and started to heat up.

Id point at hardware but 2 out of 3 OS were fine. Anyway, i couldn't pull the syslog from the drive however this is what was loaded and running the web ui during the few reboots this morning.

Any help is much appreciated and the log is attached (trimmed for size)

Update: i tried this with the new release of proxmox ve 8.2 but still getting the same behaviour 

I don’t think your issue is software just yet. I got the same nic in my proxmox node for over a year no problems. 

I would suggest doing a memtest using prime95s most memory intensive setting. Then also testing cpu stability with its most cpu demanding setting.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

25 minutes ago, Levent said:

I don’t think your issue is software just yet. I got the same nic in my proxmox node for over a year no problems. 

I would suggest doing a memtest using prime95s most memory intensive setting. Then also testing cpu stability with its most cpu demanding setting.

Yeah im not sold on it being hardware yet. Anyway prime95 is running, i installed windows again just for testing, if its hardware a failure should still occur. Ill report back after a few hours

2 hours ago, Levent said:

So after a couple of hours its still going just fine, cpu and memory pinned at 100%. id like to think this rules out hardware as with proxmox its usually having an issue with the first 10minutes