The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

Yeah so I wanna hear your stories about the most painful thing you've ever had to experience. For me it was this one time when I was being a retard. I was holding a banana in one hand and a knife in the other, and basically chopping the up the banana, and on one of the swings I sliced open my index finger, right to the bone. Now I got a huge ass scar on my finger. 

this one time when I was being a retard. I was holding a banana in one hand and a knife in the other

This is a brilliant conversation starter

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Jumped off a table head first into a a screw. 10 years ago it happened and still have the scar.

I would count when I broke my wrist but I felt no pain that day.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

When I tore the MCL ligament in my knee while snowboarding. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

-sniperoo-

That's a bit graphic there bud. But how the fuck did that happen? 

I had a finger cut clean off when I was a kid with a rusty piece of steel tubing. But by far the worst pain for me is Cluster Headaches. I get them for a couple of months every year. Wouldn't wish it on the worst person in the world.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

I was driving on some field tracks with my scooter, there was a cow on a chain, it got scared, ran away, the chain went up, I got hooked on the chain. Hurt like hell, no damage though.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Pneumonia + asthma. I've gotten it every year for most of my life (15 here) and when you're in that state, you just want to lay on a couch, and become a vegetable. Movement hurts, breathing is a chore, and you basically feel as if you're on your deathbed. The worst part is when you have to get up and go to the car to leave to the ER.

junker build in the making

When I what skating real fast and fell.. without any protection. both knees and both elbows were beaten to hell and bleeding a shit ton. that was not even the worst. after that I had to use sterilizer on all the wounds and showered with soap.. (didnt want an infection).. Both of that HURT LIKE HELL.

And after that probably my headaches (which I have gotten used to now)

EDIT: or when I was like 4 years old I fell with my forehead on the radiator, still have a scar from it :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Probably cramp... Seriously. Never really been subject to pain in my life; although, I have induced pain for a lot of people.  :lol:

Pissed my girl so much she had to kick me in the nuts. Worst pain I ever had.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Just two months ago, I had my left Thumb top cut off while applying lube on my bike chain. 

Half of the nail bed cut off!

When taking treatments, they pour H2O2 over that portion. THAT IS THE PAINFUL thing ever had in my life.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Just kidding, that didn't hurt at all.

that looks pretty close to some pretty dangerous veins! :o

EDIT:

also, the worst pain i ever felt was probably breaking my eyesocket/brow just below my eyebrow. 

i was being dragged along on my bike by my buddy on his moped after school one day. we where going a solid 70Km/h when i lost control and smahed my face into a pole on the side of the road. needless to say, that hurt like hell. blacked out, then woke up in the hospital with this huge bulge on my head.

10/10 would crash again.

I had a finger cut clean off when I was a kid with a rusty piece of steel tubing. But by far the worst pain for me is Cluster Headaches. I get them for a couple of months every year. Wouldn't wish it on the worst person in the world.

Did you get your finger re-installed connected or whatever the proper terminology is. 

Pissed my girl so much she had to kick me in the nuts. Worst pain I ever had.

Oh boy, that, yes. 

Reminded me of the time I was playing tennis, and my friend decided to smack one right in my nuts from about 5 feet away. Was on the floor for about 10 minutes. 

when I sliced my leg open. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Oh boy, that, yes. 

Reminded me of the time I was playing tennis, and my friend decided to smack one right in my nuts from about 5 feet away. Was on the floor for about 10 minutes. 

i cri evertim

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

Just two months ago, I had my left Thumb top cut off while applying lube on my bike chain. 

When taking treatments, they pour H2O2 over that portion. THAT IS THE PAINFUL thing ever had in my life.

How the fuck did that happen? Was the bike chain moving while you were lubing it??

Being hit in the crown jewels with a cricket ball (without protection) or cutting my thumb down to the bone with a stanley knife (still have the scar) or a saucepan of boiling water on both my legs....

They were all pretty bad

When I what skating real fast and fell.. without any protection. both knees and both elbows were beaten to hell and bleeding a shit ton. that was not even the worst. after that I had to use sterilizer on all the wounds and showered with soap.. (didnt want an infection).. Both of that HURT LIKE HELL.

And after that probably my headaches (which I have gotten used to now)

EDIT: or when I was like 4 years old I fell with my forehead on the radiator, still have a scar from it :P

bro you gotta wear protection.

They treat a severed thumb by... pouring powerful acid on it?

Had a pretty bad heart attack, I remember pain and primitive fear, then waking up hours later.

They treat a severed thumb by... pouring powerful acid on it?

Thats Hydrogen Peroxide