The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

-snip-

My god that must have been terrible....... especially since it slashed your skin and entered your body (How does it even go inside?)

Groomlake Authority

the most pain i ever had was lower back pain.  i couldn't breathe or sleep or move or stay still without being in total agony.  i didn't sleep for a couple of days until i could get into the chiropractor.  0/10 would not recommend.  

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Imagine the rig that we could all have if we donated all blood/sperm from all these years.... I'm talking dual 5960X with 4X 980Ti K1NGP1n edition...

I wonder what kind of rig I coulda built if I donated all the blood I lost on 8/28/03.

Once as a kid, I decided it would be a good idea to try a double backflip off my shallow ramp on my bmx bike. Well I cheesegrated my chin, elbows, and knees into the pavement. Burned for days . The pain was abhorrent when me mum put the alcohol on the wounds. xD To this day a scar on my chin prevents hair from growing there. I have a bald spot there whenever I grow out nu beard. XP

I also was rock climbing once like the adventurous kid I was at my aunt's house in Apple valley California and I impaled my wrist on a sharp rock and ripped a chunk of flesh out of my wrist the size of a large grain of rice. I had to apply pressure for a solid hour because it was bleeding so much. It didn't hurt as much as the bike accident though. Hahah.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

Let's see;

Sea urchin spine stuck in my toe up to the bone, these things are barbed like porcupine quill and break when you try to take them out.

Splinter in foot. Doesn't sound bad until you learn that it was an inch long and I had to cut it out with a sterilized knife.

Failed backflip into a pool, landed on the back of my neck, couldn't breathe and fell in pool. Luckily nothing broke and I had a family to pull me out.

Finally, pouring boiling water on the back of my hand and living with lizard skin there for two months.

i dropped a bucher's knife on my feet from waist high, somehow the rotation made it land with the edge directly on my foot. Fun fact: did you know that the irritant in onions can also hurt like hell in an open wound?

I wonder what kind of rig I coulda built if I donated all the blood I lost on 8/28/03.

probably not a lot if you had donated it.

if you had sold it on the other hand...

probably not a lot if you had donated it.

if you had sold it on the other hand...

You know what I mean.

I had to use bing and internet explorer at the same time once