The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

DAMNIT. Use a spoiler for shit like that.

so does the US but are they using it? (you know what they probably are using some type of knowledge of mass destruction

They should play that version of that song at North Korea. Or just the regular version.

They'd surrender after a few hours.....or kill themselves.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

DAMNIT. Use a spoiler for shit like that.

They should play that version of that song at North Korea. Or just the regular version.

They'd surrender after a few hours.....or kill themselves.

yeah probably but north korea could do the same

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

yeah probably but north korea could do the same

Oh god.

What has Evanescence unleashed upon humanity?

Oh god.

What has Evanescence unleashed upon humanity?

i dont know but its not good to say the least

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

So who's broken two ankles in one week?! :D

well i have never broken a bone, so not me  :D

Spoiler

well i have never broken a bone, so not me  :D

Lucky you. I managed to get my ankles sprained, then cracked, and finally broke both of them at the same time over the course of a week. Didn't really know they had fractures until I got home from school. Walking all day going up and down stairs constantly was no fun.

Lucky you. I managed to get my ankles sprained, then cracked, and finally broke both of them at the same time over the course of a week. Didn't really know they had fractures until I got home from school. Walking all day going up and down stairs constantly was no fun.

its only a matter of time before i brake a bone or 2

Spoiler

*readies baseball bat* Alrighty, best get it over with sooner rather than later. :P

When you hear the crunch, close your eyes and don't look. My arm didn't hurt until I looked at it.

After I looked at it........

Lol i said that too.. Weirdly enough, both times when I broke my arms was when I had the same teacher, 5th and 6th grade... strange

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Being so constipated that I had to do it... erghhh the "manual" way.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Nothing's too TMI on LTT, please proceed.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

bubbles-confused.gif

*readies baseball bat* Alrighty, best get it over with sooner rather than later. :P

why do i need you to do it when i can do it to myself when it happens

When you hear the crunch, close your eyes and don't look. My arm didn't hurt until I looked at it.

After I looked at it........

yeah i know, one time i was going to open the door i went and opened the door and moved my hand and when i looked back my finger was between the doorframe and the door on the said with the door hinges didn't feel the pain until i saw it

Lol i said that too.. Weirdly enough, both times when I broke my arms was when I had the same teacher, 5th and 6th grade... strange

maybe he was in a conspiracy against you 

Spoiler

Because you won't see it coming and the shock dulls the pain until you notice?

Because you won't see it coming and the shock dulls the pain until you notice?

i guess but where the fun in that :P

Spoiler

yeah i know, one time i was going to open the door i went and opened the door and moved my hand and when i looked back my finger was between the doorframe and the door on the said with the door hinges didn't feel the pain until i saw it

maybe he was in a conspiracy against you 

I've never done that, but breaking my arm.... I like to think I have a decently sized vocabulary, but I can't even begin to describe the pain. Morphine made it barely tolerable.

I've never done that, but breaking my arm.... I like to think I have a decently sized vocabulary, but I can't even begin to describe the pain. Morphine made it barely tolerable.

Really? When I broke my arm I didn't know, I only realized it was broken when I got home and noticed that my arm isnt supposed to be bent in 3 placecs like that

Plunger?

More like this:

cow+ass.jpg

Except the cow has nice soft diareaahhhhh

koeienvlaai-kopiekopie.jpg

Would eat that! It' a cookie btw

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

yeah, hope i never have to feel that kind of pain, but i probably will maybe even worse

Spoiler

yeah, hope i never have to feel that kind of pain, but i probably will maybe even worse

read my post above, doesnt hurt at all sometiems

More like this:

why u no spoiler that i dont want to see someone butt fisting a cow

Spoiler

read my post above, doesnt hurt at all sometiems

yeah i read that after i posted the post

Spoiler