The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

That's been going on since age 12 where I've realized I'd be forever alone.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I know the feels when i was 5 i had Pneumonia, we never knew i had it my doctor didn't diagnose me until it was nearly to late, the doctor in hospital said if i had of got there 5 min later i would of most likely died. After that i got my tonsils taken out, i don't know how u have dealt with it every year?! surprised you aren't dead lol.

yeh I know how you feel. well the first time I was about 4 or 5, and it came out of nowhere. I couldn't breath at all, and was pretty damn lucky I got the attention of my mother or else I could've ran out of time liky you. I was rushed to the hospital and they put me near the same bed near some criminal who murdered someone (I think). Had police everywhere, one even gave me a teddy bear. Pretty interesting experience, lol. It's never been as severe as that, but still really awful feeling. Pretty much ruined my chances of getting into the air force as well.

junker build in the making

Emotional? Probably sometime when I found out my sister had cancer.

Physical... Dunno. I've never done anything truly stupid and have managed to avoid bad accidents. Probably when my sadistic under-qualified Orthodontist tried to force an incorrect pallet expanded in my mouth. I'm 99% sure she did this to 'teach me a lesson'. I had accidentally swallowed a spacer the day before but they didn't believe me... it was only a day ffs. They f*cked up the pallet expander and my mouth hurt like a motherf*cker for two weeks until the pain from forcing it in settled down. I was crying. I don't cry easily.

That or when I dropped a history text book on my nads.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Well I broke my ankle before I was ten, so I remember that feeling really bad that time. I did however break my wrist a few years later and it didn't feel nearly as bad so I'm not that convinced it was that much of a painful experience. Other than the frequent stress-related intense stomach-aches between 10 and 16 there's nothing really worth mentioning.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

When I was riding down a steep hill on a scooter and I couldn't control myself and hit somebody's house's fence.

Funny one: I believe this happened about 3 years ago; when I was holding my dog leash and my dog bursted off. Just imagine the "Go, bwah!" but instead, with me flying up into the air and landing on my back. I had a bunch a cuts on my knee and my back.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

When I was eight I rode my Razor scooter down a huge bumpy hill and it didn't go well. I hit a pot hole and flipped and rolled down the hill. 

From my shaky recollection, my left eye lid was missing flesh, my right shoulder was exposing bone and I was bleeding all over.

No emergency room either :P 

More recently I fractured my toe from running into something by accident lol and I could barely walk without crying for a few months. 

When I was riding down a steep hill on a scooter and I couldn't control myself and hit somebody's house's fence.

Funny one: I believe this happened about 3 years ago; when I was holding my dog leash and my dog bursted off. Just imagine the "Go, bwah!" but instead, with me flying up into the air and landing on my back. I had a bunch a cuts on my knee and my back.

LOL my story is like the same!~

compression fractured my T6 vertebrae while snowboarding, axial fractured, chipped and detached a tendon from L1 + ruptured a kidney two years later on a BMX.

List of bad things: both wrists broken on separate occasions, the left one twice, green stick fractured my thumb, dislocated my left shoulder, broke my left middle finger and my large toe on my right foot, and at boarding school i contracted H1N1 (swine flu) that was a terrible two weeks

They treat a severed thumb by... pouring powerful acid on it?

It kills all bacteria in the wound and prevents dangerous infection

Wave or riptide or something swelled me under the ocean and part of my swim trunks got caught on coral. Took me a little bit to realize it and I grabbed a sharp rock and bashed the coral to free myself.

Don't know if you were able to or if I would think about this in the same situation, but I'd say screw it and slip out of my trunks

The moment I discovered this existed.

Seriously, be warned, while this is SFW, there are some things that you are better off not being aware of. You have been warned.

https://youtu.be/czLYl4fM8yk?list=PLIaxnSDzhx5guxulTfV0mVM2n660UfB_b

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Seriously, be warned, while this is SFW, there are some things that you are better off not being aware of. You have been warned.

DUDE WTF HOW IS THAT SFW? Fucking hell...

scarred

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

welp, time to show this to my brother and sister

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

When I was 12 I broke my bone in 3 places so my arm looked like an S... Had 2 surgeries to fix it, second time actually worked properly. (so in total 4 surgeries)  Also very close to tearing a tendon, when they put the pin in my arm, apparently it was tearing into one of my fingers' tendons, and when they did the final surgery they realized it was almost torn so that was scary. But I got a badass scar on my arm :D

Also the year before that I broke my other arm and that hurt too..

And I once had a laptop dropped onto my head, that hurt for a day, nothing bad happened tho.

Emotionally... probably when both my grandma's died within a period of a week, both at 76 years old. I was 9, so what I was really scared about was my parents and other people dying, so I freaked out for a year flat. This is probably where I developed my anxiety problems

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

welp, time to show this to my brother and sister

DUDE WTF HOW IS THAT SFW? Fucking hell...

scarred

You were both f**king warned.

And I thought that Evanescence was an acoustic holocaust on its own....

Seriously, everyone in that group, or who has ever been in that group, should be executed. Painfully.

this happened to my brother when he was 5-6 years old, so my dad was doing some reflooring, he went out to cut some wood and my brother goes to the compresser with the nail gun attached and shoots himself in the hand, his hand is better now since that happened around 6 years ago

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

You were both f**king warned.

And I thought that Evanescence was an acoustic holocaust on its own....

Seriously, everyone in that group, or who has ever been in that group, should be executed. Painfully.

i know i was warned i just chose to ignore the warning like i always do because curiosity wins, and now i want to torture my brother and sister with it

Spoiler

this happened to my brother when he was 5-6 years old, so my dad was doing some reflooring, he went out to cut some wood and my brother goes to the compresser with the nail gun attached and shoots himself in the hand, his hand is better now since that happened around 6 years ago

oh fuck, those things are literally like guns... hope he's fine

yeah like i said his hand is fine

Spoiler

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

i know i was warned i just chose to ignore the warning like i always do because curiosity wins, and now i want to torture my brother and sister with it

Be careful, you now have knowledge of a weapon of mass destruction.

Yeah so I wanna hear your stories about the most painful thing you've ever had to experience. For me it was this one time when I was being a retard. I was holding a banana in one hand and a knife in the other, and basically chopping the up the banana, and on one of the swings I sliced open my index finger, right to the bone. Now I got a huge ass scar on my finger. 

I shattered my Knee cap and broke my foot at the same time.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I've seen a welding wire on a mig welder, go through someones hand. And it didn't just cut its way through, it burnt its way through.

It was actually funny, because the dude it happened to was a complete ass. He totally deserved it.

Be careful, you now have knowledge of a weapon of mass destruction.

so does the US but are they using it? (you know what they probably are using some type of knowledge of mass destruction

Spoiler

I've seen a welding wire on a mig welder, go through someones hand. And it didn't just cut its way through, it burnt its way through.

It was actually funny, because the dude it happened to was a complete ass. He totally deserved it.

yeah... sometimes i want to shoot my brothers hand with the nail gun since he is an absolute brat

Spoiler