The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

Nope not clicking on that. 

Not Graphic,Just The Stitches To Show How Big It Is

Sliced my left index finger from one knuckle to the other down to the bone as a kid using one of those retractable hobby knives. I was an idiot and was spicking a chopstick. Still have the lightning-shaped scar.

Bike lost brakes while going down a very steep hill, crashed in a lamp post knocking my head, then fell to the bike's frame, balls first.

Had wisdom teeth coming apart with holes and lived with the pain for 5 months, even though I could have gone to the dentist for free at the time.

Fainted in the middle of the (asphalt) street, landed on the tip of my jaw. As I am almost two meters tall, the momentum naturally broke my jaw, but it also shattered nearly all my teeth, of which some actually penetrated my skin from inside and went flying out. Following this I had extensive surgery and a year of rehabilitation wearing an iron brace and eating nothing but soup through a straw and consuming painkillers as if I wanted my liver dead. Once that was over, I got all new Zirconium teeth, and the bill was covered by the govt. (roughly $30,000)

I also have a kevlar plate in my chin.

During air force draft service, I broke each ankle once (once during a volleyball game where after a smash the captain on the other side of the net landed on the inside of my ankle just as I had treaded over, and the other time I was a moron trying to play football in marching boots)

I alsy twisted both knees in this time, though that has happened hundreds of times before so I don't consider it bad.

Since then I've been injury free.

But, honestly, the worst pain is and always will be migraines. Which I've had since teenage years.

Migraines so bad it feels like an eye is being pushed out of the skull by a pair of scissors in my head.

I'd have To Agree,But I Have Really Bad Sinuses Which Last For A Week,Which Sometimes Get So Bad I Can't Keep My Eyes Open,And Whats Worst Is It Happens Almost Every Two Months

I was climbing a mountain with a buddy and his knife falls from his hip or somethin and slices my tongue and cheek. Holy shit breathing was awful for a while cuz my nose was stuffed so could only breathe through mouth. Skinning my knees multiple times on my bike. Walking on a broken toe all the way home after having a 750lb pallet fall on it from 3 ft high. Getting a soccerball launched from 30ft right into the balls. Doing bmx, went over a jump lost grip and landed on a pole with my balls. Sliced up my hands countless times with my bali. Having to do stuff with my fingers after paper cuts. Getting stabbed right below the eye with a mechpencil and having your eyes bulge out. Getting a papercut, on your eye. Getting shot with paintball guns, yet these were not reg, they were shotguns with paintball loaded ammunition with a little bit drained powder but holeeeeshit. Getting my armed burned. Almost drowning jesus its terrifying. Having worn underwear that was two tight when i was around 8 and having one ball swell up bigger than my current size, aka the size of a balloon legitly, it was so shitty it hurt to do anything boxers only for me after that. Shooting a 12 gauge from hell while holding it the wrong way, 'nuff said. Shocking myself, repeatedly. First hangover jesus was i not ready for that one. Soap down peehole by accident (dont know how the hell it happened) eating a carolina reaper. I'll add more if i remember more.

Cutting my finger on an I/O shield. 

Not really, but I'm sure we can all relate to that one. xD

How did you almost drown? 

Wave or riptide or something swelled me under the ocean and part of my swim trunks got caught on coral. Took me a little bit to realize it and I grabbed a sharp rock and bashed the coral to free myself.

Wave or riptide or something swelled me under the ocean and part of my swim trunks got caught on coral. Took me a little bit to realize it and I grabbed a sharp rock and bashed the coral to free myself.

I'd probably just freak out and drown. 

I'd probably just freak out and drown. 

Cant just leave my drunken bros behind lol, I was the driver xD. I was quite pissed off they didnt even notice. Lets just say that they didnt drink some lemonade

Season 8 of Spongebob

JK, although that was painful.

Got shocked by an ancient CRT TV when plugging in a VCR. Could not breathe for 10 seconds.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

When I was about 6-7ish and I was a migit, I was always tempted to change the spray type on the shower head, so one day I tried, by climbind onto that area where you uaually put bars of soap, then reaching out. I slipped, and I almost lost and eye, but thank god, I landed and the part of the bath faucet that sticks out to enable the shower hit me right under my eye. I was bleeding like heck, though I didn't go to hospital or anything, though.

Nothing else really happened other then that, my lifes been pretty safe tbh.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Breaking the radius and ulna in my right arm on a trampoline.

Morphine, did f**king nothing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Oh mah gawd cant believe I forgot one thing. I just watched a aed demonstration( dunno why) and I remembered. We were doign something and we had to learn how to use the AED. So I volunteered to be test dummy. They actually had it on and I was shocked. Everything stopped for what felt like a milennia and then they shocked me back. It was worse then the drowning. What a wonderful vault my brain is until it sees a trigger. I completely forgot about it. Now excuse me while I go try to forget it again. 

Shattering my right hand and wrist falling off a bike. The first time ever I straight screamed in pain. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

i got a tooth pick stuck in the gap between my middle and index finger

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Pissed my girl so much she had to kick me in the nuts. Worst pain I ever had.

Been there have to agree that is the worst pain I have felt although the girl was just a friend still killed.

**Edit Another one that is a close second would be KY Warming, that shit burns like hell.

Now that I think about it, that story about me cutting open my finger didn't even hurt. Like really it didn't at all. It was probably because I was in shock because nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I was lucky too, because my mother wasn't home, my father was working, and my brother was about to go somewhere with his friends but something held him up like a couple mins before the incident happened. If he wasn't home then I'd probably pass out or call 911 which would be unnecessary. 

Now that I think about it, that story about me cutting open my finger didn't even hurt. Like really it didn't at all. It was probably because I was in shock because nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I was lucky too, because my mother wasn't home, my father was working, and my brother was about to go somewhere with his friends but something held him up like a couple mins before the incident happened. If he wasn't home then I'd probably pass out or call 911 which would be unnecessary. 

In general getting cut doesn't hurt. I accidentally put a knife through my hand and didn't notice until I looked down and went "oh shit." Then it started to hurt. But not enough to warrant a hospital trip, didn't cut anything major.

I lost a leg. Not that I remember that as I was nine months old at the time, Still probs hurt like hedoublehockysticks at the time though.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I lost a leg. Not that I remember that as I was nine months old at the time, Still probs hurt like hedoublehockysticks at the time though.

Why did you lose a leg. mods are asses. 

Update, just got another memory of more painful times. As I was in the shower I blanked out and slammed my face on the wall and my nose bent all the way. Thats not the painful stuff that reminded me of the painful stuff. So here goes. I had a record of breaking my nose before 6th grade, quite a good one. I broke it alot and i  could bend it. One day I was over enthusiastic (for whatever reason) and ran up the stairs. My foot got caught on the overhang on the stairs and I fell up the stairs. Now I landed flat on my nose. Shattered it into several pieces blood everywhere! Hurt like shit couldnt breath well afterwards with all the blood. People thought it was more serious because I was sputtering blood but it was because I was still breathing through my nose at the time so the blood got in my mouth and i sputtered it. Now after they fix it I cant break my nose really anymore, I can just bend it in crazy ways. I use it as a trick sometimes and freak people out. Ah good times.

hmm, i dont remember what it was

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i stepped on a rusty screw, i was wearing crocs, i was a kid

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why did you lose a leg. mods are asses. 

Couldn't see that last bit til I Ctrl. scrolled      ;) gg

Anyways, Something about it being deformed blah blah blah, then amputated so that I could wear a prosthetic and walk

tl;dr, I have one leg. 

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd