The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

How the fuck did that happen? Was the bike chain moving while you were lubing it??

yeah! :/ 

I had experience with it before. But not like this time.

I was cleaning chain with a towel while its running. The cloth was too rough and it got struck with my thumb in it.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Grabbing the tip of a heatgun while it was still on. Felt that pain for a good month. Runner up being shocked by the doctors were testing for carpal tunnel syndrome.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Worst probably was when I had an appendicitis that was pretty close to rupturing the appendix. A close second was erysipelas which almost developed into a flesh-eating bug.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I got stiches Twice...

Missed my chair and hit my head on a bookcase during Chess Club

I was playing with some "Friends" and one of them chucked a Nerf Gun at me from their treehouse

Because he had a hard drive.

They treat a severed thumb by... pouring powerful acid on it?

Yeah, It's called Hydrogen Peroxide.

Disinfect Small Wounds. It is a natural anti-septic, therefore one of its most common uses is to clean wounds to prevent infection.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Did you get your finger re-installed connected or whatever the proper terminology is. 

Partially. Due to the blunt and rusty nature of the steel it pretty much turned it into mush. They reconnected part of it but its about 20mm shorter than the same finger on my other hand.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Probably swat training. I had a rubber bullet penetrate the skin and get stuck inside me. I had to go to the doctor have them cut me open to get it out... 

If you plan on getting shot, wear a bullet resistant vest...  Thank god it was a rubber bullet. 

bro you gotta wear protection.

know right, should have jumped into a condom fit for my whole body before going.

/jk

I don't like those protectors, normally when I fall I don't hurt myself too much

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sheeeit I was thinking of H2SO4. Never mind.

lol! 

Sheeeit I was thinking of H2SO4. Never mind.

Which would be sulphuric acid....

EDIT: We have subscript in chemistry for a reason :)

In order of painfullness

1. Skateboarding trying to grind down a rail. Failed, Right testicle burst like a grape upon impact with the rail.

2. 6 broken/badly cracked ribs after a less than perfect landing after a dirtbike jump. + Quite a few bruises

3. Broken arm

4. Slipped as i was splitting pipe with my 9 inch work knife. Fell on the way to my car and somehow snapped the blade.

myl1gDQl.jpg

5. Scrapes all over after falling off my skateboard at speed down a hill

Listed them all because they were hell in their own way.

My body didn't even have the decency to go into shock

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Probably swat training. I had a rubber bullet penetrate the skin and get stuck inside me. I had to go to the doctor have them cut me open to get it out... 

If you plan on getting shot, wear a bullet resistant vest...  Thank god it was a rubber bullet. 

Oh you are a Cop then?

When I broke my middle finger and had to align the bones, they gave me a horse sized shot of painkiller, still hurt as all hell.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

When I had a cricket ball graze across my testes from a fast bowler whilst I was meant to be batting. I wasn't after that, I may have had to go throw up.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Bullet "resistant" doesn't sound very appealing. Means there's a chance of the bullet still going through and I don't like my odds with that. :P

Oh you are a Cop then?

Yup. 

Bullet "resistant" doesn't sound very appealing. Means there's a chance of the bullet still going through and I don't like my odds with that. :P

No such thing as a bullet proof vest always a chance it will fail...  Trust me getting shot hurts. Bullet proof vest will stop the bullet from penetrating. If you are shot you are going to have a broken rib though.  

No such thing as a bullet proof vest always a chance it will fail... 

Depends on caliber being shot at you.. or if it misses the vest entirely.

Yup. 

Great! :)

Sliced my left index finger from one knuckle to the other down to the bone as a kid using one of those retractable hobby knives. I was an idiot and was spicking a chopstick. Still have the lightning-shaped scar.

Bike lost brakes while going down a very steep hill, crashed in a lamp post knocking my head, then fell to the bike's frame, balls first.

Had wisdom teeth coming apart with holes and lived with the pain for 5 months, even though I could have gone to the dentist for free at the time.

Fainted in the middle of the (asphalt) street, landed on the tip of my jaw. As I am almost two meters tall, the momentum naturally broke my jaw, but it also shattered nearly all my teeth, of which some actually penetrated my skin from inside and went flying out. Following this I had extensive surgery and a year of rehabilitation wearing an iron brace and eating nothing but soup through a straw and consuming painkillers as if I wanted my liver dead. Once that was over, I got all new Zirconium teeth, and the bill was covered by the govt. (roughly $30,000)

I also have a kevlar plate in my chin.

During air force draft service, I broke each ankle once (once during a volleyball game where after a smash the captain on the other side of the net landed on the inside of my ankle just as I had treaded over, and the other time I was a moron trying to play football in marching boots)

I alsy twisted both knees in this time, though that has happened hundreds of times before so I don't consider it bad.

Since then I've been injury free.

But, honestly, the worst pain is and always will be migraines. Which I've had since teenage years.

Migraines so bad it feels like an eye is being pushed out of the skull by a pair of scissors in my head.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

my hand broke. it was hurt like hell. twice.

http://imgur.com/gHHHTlG Peeling Apple When I Was 5,Went Half Way Thru The Bone,I Also Have Some Problems With My Back Because When I Was Young I Crashed Into A Tree On My Motorcycle At 50 MPH (Long Story) And My Back Has Problems Now (Im 13)

-snip-

Looks like you've had a hard fucking life bro. That sounds like some painful ass shit.