Experiences with non-techies

Company I worked for bought new workstation PCs and asked me to package up an old one to ship to another office.  They had a monitor but the person getting the computer was incapable of telling me which ports the monitor had on the back (first warning).  So I put one of every imaginable cable in the box with it when I shipped it to them.  I get an email the next week complaining that they need me to tell them what adapter they need to buy to make it work.  Long story short, they had been trying to plug a VGA cable into the serial port on the motherboard I/O.  Several phone calls later, I had to text them a picture of my hand pointing to the VGA port on the graphics card.  

Idk if this counts, but smh my mom is trying to convince me that gigabyte is pronounced Jiggabyte. 

Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-14-37-959_com.thecarousell.Carousell.thumb.png.6694a842e380d86b6752e20f3cae9d8a.png1key4i.jpg.352112064c2feb39394b6a43b840da49.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, Schnoz said:

The 8700 stock cooler runs hot but it's fine, and using a single thread will only bottleneck its sister thread. If you really want single-threaded performance then turn Hyperthreading off in the BIOS.

OP was using an i5 8400.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

10 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-14-37-959_com.thecarousell.Carousell.thumb.png.6694a842e380d86b6752e20f3cae9d8a.png1key4i.jpg.352112064c2feb39394b6a43b840da49.jpg

Trust Me, I'm an engineer ?

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

7 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Trust Me, I'm an engineer ?

worst part is, he's still trying to argue that the i5 "upgrade" is justified and trying to downplay the i7's HT advantage. With the same "Trust me" bullshit and trying to claim it's the OP's choice in the end.

16 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

worst part is, he's still trying to argue that the i5 "upgrade" is justified and trying to downplay the i7's HT advantage. With the same "Trust me" bullshit and trying to claim it's the OP's choice in the end.

What is he even trying to say or point out ? 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

9 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

What is he even trying to say or point out ? 

Keeps trying to claim that the i7 isn't worth the price over the i5 8600 in an upgrade... When the user already has an i5 8400 :/

what the fuck is wrong with these techtards...

2 hours ago, Schnoz said:

I have some serious dummies at my school when it comes to tech. (long story incoming) Another guy at my school has this several-years-old gaming laptop. It's still decently fast, but he skimped out on RAM when he bought it and it only has 4 GB. He asked me what to do, and after searching up the model number and finding out his faptop (I call it that sometimes based on  the browsing history I saw) has swappable SODIMMS, I told him to get some better RAM, two 8 GB sticks. 

you have some pretty good stories.

Long story shortened ;

I'm a few tiers up the chain of IT support.

Got a call escalated this morning, lady's PC is getting the "trust relationship" error in Windows 7. The fix is simple, but we first need to log into the PC with a local account. Frontline can't do that.

And can't do that in person since she's in a remote office where we don't have IT staff present.

Not an issue, I direct her into logging in with the local admin account.

Can't RDP into the PC, some sort of network error, but it's ok, network is working, so I direct her to our website that uses a 3rd party software to remote in.

... Just getting to the site took 20 minutes!!!! At first she was doing a Google search of the address, was ready for that! But then it wouldn't work, she would get on weird pages or get 404 errors ... Nothing made sense because she was able to get to any other website.

She was finally able to reach the site, and when I logged in, I saw what she was typing ;

internet.ourserveraddress.com

WHAT???!?!?!!?

She couldn't explain why she was putting "internet." In front of the address I was giving her!

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

15 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Long story shortened ;

I'm a few tiers up the chain of IT support.

Got a call escalated this morning, lady's PC is getting the "trust relationship" error in Windows 7. The fix is simple, but we first need to log into the PC with a local account. Frontline can't do that.

And can't do that in person since she's in a remote office where we don't have IT staff present.

Not an issue, I direct her into logging in with the local admin account.

Can't RDP into the PC, some sort of network error, but it's ok, network is working, so I direct her to our website that uses a 3rd party software to remote in.

... Just getting to the site took 20 minutes!!!! At first she was doing a Google search of the address, was ready for that! But then it wouldn't work, she would get on weird pages or get 404 errors ... Nothing made sense because she was able to get to any other website.

She was finally able to reach the site, and when I logged in, I saw what she was typing ;

internet.ourserveraddress.com

WHAT???!?!?!!?

She couldn't explain why she was putting "internet." In front of the address I was giving her!

That's when you just tell her to throw the whole computer away and her last paycheck will be in the mail xD

On 2/18/2019 at 11:37 AM, Herman Mcpootis said:

To be completely fair, if OP is gaming then hyperthreading on Coffee Lake isnt a huge bump, but its sure as shit bigger than the couple hundred MHz between an 8400 and 8600.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

Was at my local PC shop the other day and some dude has walked in with some busted up laptop that looks like it was grabbed from a dumpster and that person wants the store to make it brand new. 

There was another time when this other person came in with his gaming rig, and the first thing he said was he's an engineer like they're all high and mighty, and then began to explain his nonsense problem in HEX code language. They told him to contact the company, where he got it from.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

11 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

That's when you just tell her to throw the whole computer away and her last paycheck will be in the mail xD

I have more, a LOT more ...

Once, I sent a link to a user that would start a remote session on his PC, he replies by email that it's not working, the files downloaded but won't open.

He was working remotely from a client's sites, and he was looking at that email on his phone, not his laptop ... He apologized when he realized what he was trying to do, but still ...

*facedesk*

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

42 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

I have more, a LOT more ...

Once, I sent a link to a user that would start a remote session on his PC, he replies by email that it's not working, the files downloaded but won't open.

He was working remotely from a client's sites, and he was looking at that email on his phone, not his laptop ... He apologized when he realized what he was trying to do, but still ...

*facedesk*

I have a couple of stories like that. I used to work as a Laptop technician for the field support team of a company that did security systems for homes and businesses and one day someone shipped me their laptop without opening a ticket (they're not supposed to do as you can guess) and on top of the laptop was a note that just said "Screen doesn't work". So I take the laptop out of the box and go to open it up and it turns out the guy somehow sheared both hinges off along with the cabling so it wasn't even connected to anything anymore...

Lol I've probably already said this on here before, but I remember back when I upgraded to 8gb of RAM back in 2013 and was all happy about it. It came up in a conversation I was having with my Mac loving cousin, and he chimes in all smug like "my iMac has 1TB"... His HDD was 1TB. 5400rpm at that, iirc. facedesk

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

48 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Lol I've probably already said this on here before, but I remember back when I upgraded to 8gb of RAM back in 2013 and was all happy about it. It came up in a conversation I was having with my Mac loving cousin, and he chimes in all smug like "my iMac has 1TB"... His HDD was 1TB. 5400rpm at that, iirc. facedesk

facedisk ?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

True showcase of the geniuses at apple.

One day, I went to my local apple store with a PowerMac G4. I wanted to test just how dumb somebody could be, and elected that this was the best way.

This PowerMac G4 had no HDD, but was fully functional. I walked into the store trying to get help as to why I couldn't install macOS.

Spent an hour and a half there laughing internally as "geniuses" try and:

Plug a Firewire 800 drive into a FW 400 only machine

Be baffled by the lack of installable medium

Be bewildered by literally everything infront of them.

Literally be unable to test it full stop for about 45 minutes as they dig a VGA monitor out of mothballs.

This was in 2016, still funny as hell.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 

I am very much a techie, but since this is a thread of dumb stores I think it still fits.

Pulled my system out of Define Mini C TG, since I figured I could sell it.

No bites, finally decide to put it all back (and do proper cable management. Something I hadn't done before.)

Build goes smooth, I will forever love Fractal for how easy they make building in a case.

I go to transfer my 1.7TB Movie folder to new 8TB hdd (HDD would not fit in my old case. AIO block and RAM forbid it. Wasn't about to remove my CPU cooler to install an HDD)

Something doesn't feel right, I could of sworn it was 2.7 TB.

I remembered having: 128GB Boot NVME, 16GB Optane, 1TB SSD, 1TB HDD. (Yes, that math doesnt add up. Especially since the SSD was half full prior to the movies being copied)

Pull the 1TB HDD.

Why do I still have two 1TB drives!?

Bamboozled as fuck, I look at the 1TB HDD only to see behind it, a 1TB External HDD connected to the USB hub on my monitor.

Still doesn't explain the lack of a full terrabyte of movies, but a relief to see I wasn't going insane.

1.5 hours of troubleshooting later (which included some weird anomalies like my 8TB HDD going from full formatted to half formatted in "GPT Protected" and the other half non-formattable. Solution was to clean the drive in CMD.) , it most definitely was not. I pulled the drive I suspected had gone kaput, it was an installation of macOS from a failed Hackintoshing attempt.

Moral of the story: You dont have to be a non-techie to be stupid sometimes!

Useful threads: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Spoiler

No one at my Apple store could tell me how the twin Thunderbolt controllers in the new Mac Mini were configured. Not even the Mac Mini itself could tell me.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

17 hours ago, Schnoz said:

"OH YEAH VIRTUAL MEMORY WORKS GREAT IT'S EVEN PHASTER THAN PHYSICAL MEMORY"

thiccer than physical mammaries

Well DUHHHH virtual memory is faster! If it's already virtual then the brain of your computer doesn't have to convert physical things to virtual things, it saves a lot of time!

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

I don't even know if this counts, but my school had this Scratch 2.0 course that I signed up for, hoping for a better knowledge of Scratch, blah blah blah. The teacher they gave us knew less Scratch than me. She's like, "Where is the sprite?!!?!?!?!? I can't see it!!!" A friend and I, "WTH!!!??!??!?!!?? The sprite is hidden!!!!!!" Also: "How do you make a sprite rotate?" -_- IT'S THE 2ND MOST BASIC THING IN MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the teacher made me and my friend teach the class ._. 

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

I guess I'm fairly lucky, both my mother and aunty are using Ubuntu Linux now and I rarely have any problems they need help with :) I really try to limit whom I help or offer to help because so many people are the kind who will perpetually blame you if anything ever goes wrong. In car repair we call them the 'evascents'. Evascents you put those wiper blades on my tire is flat.

Just another short one: When people don't know the difference between memory and storage -_- fffs.

My mom was trying to see how much storage she had on her MacBook Air from 2013 ish. She's like, "Oh, I have 4GB memory!" (Keep in mind that I'm not even 15 yet) Me: *facedisk* "Aren't you a computer science major? Storage is what you're looking for, not memory. DDR3 is a kind of RAM/memory!!!!!!!!!" *Clicks on the storage tab* "You have 128GB flash storage...."

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

We had sports this afternoon in school, the conversation in the changing room goes as follows:

Two random Dudes to each other: Hey, give me your phone I want to show him (to me) a song 

Other guy: Ok, here, my Passcode is 6666 

The other guy: Oh hey, my Passcode is 3333 

Sure, just scream out your Passcode of your phone so I could just take it from the box we have to put it during class and do some certain things...

*facedesk*