Insanely annoying windows

MS-DOS

How do I set the default to show in details mode, the following colums: Type, date, size and path for ALL WINDOWS? It just refuses. I followed this tutorial:

It doesn't work, windows have still settings randomly applied, sometimes it displays in detail mode, others the rows are in another order or have additional columns I don't need, others are not even in detail mode but in preview thumbnails mode. This is insane. If it's not clear what im talking about:

WINDOWS-THING.png

Im using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Please let me know how to set this up. When I click on a window and it has some random layout and I have to change the setting to something else it's such an insane waste of time. Each time you open a window you don't know what layout it's going to have. Someone please find how to solve this madness.

i believe thats a normal function of windows that automatically selects how the folder is displayed by checking what file types are in it. Be it music or pictures or other folders etc....

whether or not it does it correctly is definitely up for debate. but as far as i know there no way to force a default way to view every folder as each folder retains it's own individual settings.

7 hours ago, emosun said:

i believe thats a normal function of windows that automatically selects how the folder is displayed by checking what file types are in it. Be it music or pictures or other folders etc....

whether or not it does it correctly is definitely up for debate. but as far as i know there no way to force a default way to view every folder as each folder retains it's own individual settings.

Thats retarded.