The most upsetting thing about LTT in your opinion ?

TheRisingMyth

It's as simple as that. What would be your biggest complaint about LTT at this very moment ?

Keep it constructive and respectful.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

It's as simple as that. What would be your biggest complaint about LTT at this very moment ?

Keep it constructive and respectful.

@

It has nothing to do with the forums themselves... moreso when people treat other's badly, especially when they are trying to help out.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

@ people not following their topic and having them make a repost because they thought they didn't get an answer.

The amount of fanboy-ism and console hate.

The dumb spams (like the Indian black magic one and football and stuff)

EDIT: people claiming a post is against CoC, while it's not.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The way things that were true a year or even longer ago are still posted as fact because that's the last people have bothered to check up on it.

Oh and the way that people who actually use hardware that's come up in conversation aren't listened to if their experiences contradict the prevailing internet rumour of the time.

People not following their topics and quoting posts really pisses me off, in addition to the amount of fanboyism and general stupidity present in the main board now, which is why I stick to statuses and the car thread for the most part now.

not enough 40 plus Minuit Builds like there were 2 years ago

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Right now I'm kind of put off by the quote function not working properly, but I'm sure it will get fixed asap. I also hate when people ask something, then when you answer them they disagree and try to argue gainst you. If you thought you knew it already and you weren't going to listen to what others recommend, why ask in the first place? I also hate it when people make threads specifically to state something on which there can be different opinions as fact and think they can put an end to the discussion permanently, but only end up repeating arguments that have been made hundreds of times over and those who disagree already know perfectly well about.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If you ask a question about an Nvidia GPU than there are some people screaming to get the AMD.

People that don't read the description.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

The troll who keeps making new accounts to spam his black magic mantra bullshit.

Hey! That guy saved my marriage.

Nothing in particular bothers me about the forums or anything else LTT is doing at the moment. It's, at worst, mild entertainment for me.

Just... seeing all the nice stuff you can do to your pc and having no money.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

The community.

Seriously, i can ask a simple question and nobody will respond. It really pisses me off, i'm only on LTT to help others at this point because it's pointless trying to get a good response around here.

Except in the audio subforum, shearme you're beautiful

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

News articles on things I could not care less about (new phones, new apple products [unless apple fucks up and gets in trouble, then I care])

The number of console enablers/sympathizers

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hey! That guy saved my marriage.

Nothing in particular bothers me about the forums or anything else LTT is doing at the moment. It's, at worst, mild entertainment for me.

Wait, was that a GTA 3 reference? If so, I love you.

OT: The 970 hate. Really?

FAN BOYS. For whatever brand or product.

Each brand has products at various price points to suit.

Not everyone can afford to buy the top of the line products.

Somebody wants to "A" & has a budget of (A)

But someone always says that (B) is better but it costs more, so save up...

@Minibois i bet most people dont know how to follow topics, i found out about 3-4 months ago and i am on this forum for over a year xD.

now on the topic, what i hate the most is this:

- News topics that have a simple link, just because some 1 want to be the first so he/she get a chance to hear his name during the WAN show.

- People who write posts that they are leaving the forum instead of telling their friends only.

Bad recommendations, Lack of testing when it comes to mouse (no enotus test, click latency test, etc) and all the stupid immature innuendo jokes

People who frequently resort to personal attacks and insults when somebody has a view that is not their own, regardless if their own views were sensible in the first place or not. People who use terms like "fanboy" and "sympathizer" solely to discredit others' potentially valuable input. People who cannot see the infinite shades of grey and they only see the two colors of black and white. People using the ignore list as a social weapon for no other reason than pure spite. People openly disregarding the CoC so that they they could win some petty e-peen battle of their own making.

TL:DR people being dicks.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

The repost and CoC jumpers.

If something is a repost and about 10 people post that it is a repost it is a bit much, and can seem a little aggressive sometimes.

Same with if someone thinks something is against the CoC and someone mentions it. That is ok, but when you get a pile others saying it and quoting the original guy it seems a tad excessive.

Surly only one person needs to inform the person, politely. Not "REPOST!!!"