The most upsetting thing about LTT in your opinion ?

TheRisingMyth

Not doing builds with luke and linus more often, and adding so much editing to the builds

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

The jackass d-bags that go into the Console Gaming forum spouting BS about gaming PCs.  No one gives a flying rat's ass about PCs in the Console Gaming forum, and probably no one cares about those jackass d-bags either. 

The fact that this thread:

a. Exists

and 

b. Isn't locked

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

In my short time on the forum ive run into a lot of opinionated snobs who think theyre better than me just because im new and dont understand much about computers. has made me very tempted to just leave the forums completely if not for the actual caring and helpful people on the forums.

askdjfasdf

In my short time on the forum ive run into a lot of opinionated snobs who think theyre better than me just because im new and dont understand much about computers. has made me very tempted to just leave the forums completely if not for the actual caring and helpful people on the forums.

Don't leave. That kind of thing is pretty much universal to the internet as a whole (at least in my experience).

Put those asshats on ignore, and continue with normal forum life, at least that is what I do.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

People not following their topics and quoting posts really pisses me off, in addition to the amount of fanboyism and general stupidity present in the main board now, which is why I stick to statuses and the car thread for the most part now.

No train thread yet? >.> 

Its just getting boring for me personally, I watch Linus and stuff but there is always the common pc problems and weird off topic threads on the forum. I need something new. 

Don't leave. That kind of thing is pretty much universal to the internet as a whole (at least in my experience).

Put those asshats on ignore, and continue with normal forum life, at least that is what I do.

i love linus's content too much to leave and the good definetly outways the bad like i said i only considered it but not for very long.

askdjfasdf

i love linus's content too much to leave and the good definetly outways the bad like i said i only considered it but not for very long.

I'll admit, some days I get bored as hell, especially when the only news in the "news" forum is phones and or apple crap....just....could not care less about either of those subjects.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think the worst thing is the community itself. Everyone is dumb. Not once have I seen a decent opinion on any topic ever here. Everything is either the first bullshit that came to mind or whatever is popular consensus of the moment.

The amount of narrow minded Fanboys.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I can't have sex with the rational people here

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

News articles on things I could not care less about (new phones, new apple products [unless apple fucks up and gets in trouble, then I care])

The number of console enablers/sympathizers

Want to argue about consoles ?? As I see you never reply to any of my comments.

The unreasonable h8 about consoles and people saying that consoles are shit for their price, people thinking they can build a PC that beats consoles for therebprice.

People not accepting that they are wrong, when you prove that the other person is wrong he would just ignore the whole argument and move on like nothing happened.

The black magic and love spam.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

How people don't answer my questions or contribute to my threads...

I may have abnormal problems (PC wise) and uncommon interests, but almost no one inquires and researches about it to help me out, and effectively themselves. 

Take for example my threads about my audio problem, or Havoc DLC, no one who looks at the thread about my issue, knows how to solve it, and only one person has tried to help, and the thread about the Havoc DLC was just disregarded and filled with biased hate...

I really lost my motivation for LTT. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Here is a quick fix for the epeen users.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_huge_is_your_epeen

I got 35% :)

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

I got 35% :)

I got 55%

Have no idea what game they are going on about though...

System: Thinkpad T460

I got 55%

Have no idea what game they are going on about though...

WoW

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

The most significant in my mind - when a person asks a question and the first or second reply is a link to a linus tech tips video that's vaguely related to the topic. Yes, I know it's his forum, but you can at least add some relevant information of your own. Luckily this isn't as common as it used to be.

When people suggest you ideas that you specifically say no to in the original post, with no justification for it.

Similar to the first thing, people automatically suggestions the newest "cool" thing with no reasoning.

Edit: one final one, people suggesting custom built machines for business and pro grade things. I'd you make money off of your computer, you do not want a custom machine,even more so if someone else makes money off of it.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

The most significant in my mind - when a person asks a question and the first or second reply is a link to a linus tech tips video that's vaguely related to the topic. Yes, I know it's his forum, but you can at least add some relevant information of your own. Luckily this isn't as common as it used to be.

When people suggest you ideas that you specifically say no to in the original post, with no justification for it.

Similar to the first thing, people automatically suggestions the newest "cool" thing with no reasoning.

Edit: one final one, people suggesting custom built machines for business and pro grade things. I'd you make money off of your computer, you do not want a custom machine,even more so if someone else makes money off of it.

But Linus does a great job at explaining almost always.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Is it bad that I am a fanboy of Linus?

I want him inside me.

Linus is my fetish.

people who think sharing software is worse than robbing a bank and killing all your hostages afterwards.

-snip-

It's not censorship if it's spam or shit posting. Censorship is stopping someone from saying something you don't like only for the fact that you don't like it. Spam clogs the forum and is a waste of space.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

It's not censorship if it's spam or shit posting. Censorship is stopping someone from saying something you don't like only for the fact that you don't like it. Spam clogs the forum and is a waste of space.

It wasn't spam.  It wasn't done for the sake of shit posting as that facts are Nvidia screwed up so whatever.  Also do you notice my logo/pic or whatever under my nick? It was an entertaining video that I would post if it was AMD that messed up too.  It is the Hitler videos.  They are a tradition in the YouTube world and pc tech world and to deny that to people on a pc tech/gaming site would be stupid. People need to calm the heck down especially when someone posts something like this.  It was for a laugh.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S