CPU & MOBO Compatibility

Hi, I just wanted the ask is it ok to pair Ryzen 5 5600 with B450M-A PRO MAX II ?. I've already checked the compatibility from the website and it says that it supports 5000 series but I've seen some people saying it is not a good idea because the mobo would run in high temps.

Also, the system comes with MSI GeForce RTX 4060 VENTUS 2X BLACK GPU. Is it also compatible with the mobo or should I pay $100 more and change it to MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI AMD B550 Soket AM4 DDR4 4400(OC)MHz mATX?

I'm running my ryzen 5600 with one of the cheapers gigabyte b350m boards and having no problems with throttling or temps, MB sensor temp max is 60C

22 minutes ago, Likwid said:

I'm running my ryzen 5600 with one of the cheapers gigabyte b350m boards and having no problems with throttling or temps, MB sensor temp max is 60C

Good to hear that. Do you use any air cooling? I guess stock fan won't be enough

46 minutes ago, baibars said:

Good to hear that. Do you use any air cooling? I guess stock fan won't be enough

I bought Deepcool ak400, only reason was because I bought tray version of cpu, never seeing temps over 60C. But I think stock cooler should hold up, maybe temp would be 80C, but shouldn't be bad.