The most upsetting thing about LTT in your opinion ?

TheRisingMyth

It wasn't spam.  It wasn't done for the sake of shit posting as that facts are Nvidia screwed up so whatever.  Also do you notice my logo/pic or whatever under my nick? It was an entertaining video that I would post if it was AMD that messed up too.  It is the Hitler videos.  They are a tradition in the YouTube world and pc tech world and to deny that to people on a pc tech/gaming site would be stupid. People need to calm the heck down especially when someone posts something like this.  It was for a laugh.

Joke? LTT? For a laugh? I think you're thinking of the wrong site, because everybody knows that we have to be super serious all the time and talk in very general and uninsightful ways. Don't forget to be ageist and dismissive towards young people either.

/s

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Joke? LTT? For a laugh? I think you're thinking of the wrong site, because everybody knows that we have to be super serious all the time and talk in very general and uninsightful ways. Don't forget to be ageist and dismissive towards young people either. 

Where have you seen me do that on here or anywhere on the net?  Never.  Don't accuse people of doing something they have never done.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Some of the newbies that are retarded as hell. And even some of the older members.

I got 35%  :)

53%. xD

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Where have you seen me do that on here or anywhere on the net?  Never.  Don't accuse people of doing something they have never done.

Reread it, I'm not saying you are. It was sarcasm.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Reread it, I'm not saying you are. It was sarcasm.

Ok then ..

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Some of the newbies that are retarded as hell. And even some of the older members.

complains about retards, and you type that? LOL

What? You don't really make any sense.

Oh I have stories for days about that.

Yeah... Some of them try to start shit with me and it never works out well for them.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I think we may need to step back from reality and ponder the aesthetics behind tmcc's post. What does it mean to be "retarded as hell"? I don't know, and neither do you. We need more evidence to come to any realization. This may give us more insight into the direction for which people are to change. Also, young people are ignorant.

/s

What? You don't really make any sense.

Yeah... Some of them try to start shit with me and it never works out well for them.

you sounded very arrogant my friend, judging people and call them retards.

If you want change, start with yourself ;)

To OP, i dont know. i like LTT

I think we may need to step back from reality and ponder the aesthetics behind tmcc's post. What does it mean to be "retarded as hell"? I don't know, and neither do you. We need more evidence to come to any realization. This may give us more insight into the direction for which people are to change. Also, young people are ignorant.

/s

you sound like sherlock holmes mate :D

people are too quick to say to not do something, before they help you figure out how to do it.

"Noot, noot noot noot Noot! noot noot noot. Noot Noot. noot noot noot noot, noot." -Noot Noot 2015

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TkkRyc

People who answer advice threads that have little to no knowledge in the subject being discussed.

Giving their 'recommendation' based on the little that they know, without any grounds for why.

Also, very generic questions by OP on advice threads. e.g

"Do I need an SSD?" or "Should I get a GTX970?" without giving any information around what their use is, their current specs, budget, etc....

Quality over Quantity

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO + 4 Additional Venturi 120mm Fans | 14 x 20TB Seagate Exos X22 20TB | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

So far as the YouTube channel itself goes i think the only thing that annoys me is 2+ part videos, not sure how anything here could be defined as "upsetting" :)

It depends. In principle if the videos are different enough, it doesn't bother me. I liked the idea the iSwitched Mac analysis being a series because the videos were all looking at suitably different metrics (though the metrics themselves were infuriatingly stupid. So it turns out a Mac All In One has poor cooling, little upgradeability, and a mobile GPU unlike (almost) every Windows All In One ever? All I got out of it was why All In Ones don't suit Linus with very little of the experience of actually owning and using a Mac)

On the opposite side of the spectrum, I hate the budget Motherboard series. It seems like Skylake is going to arrive and render the point moot before we get a conclusion here.

Exactly , giving opinions inst rude.

Its what OP is asking.

Sometimes im like get a msi 290x and save 50 bucks because that gtx 970 is almost 360 bucks.

Things of that nature

I dunno, I've seen you recommend an MSI 290X Lightning to people who live in a country where that costs nearly the same amount as a GTX 980. Which itself is ridiculously overpriced and should never be recommended ever.

The unreasonable h8 about consoles and people saying that consoles are shit for their price, people thinking they can build a PC that beats consoles for therebprice.

Again, this kind of comes under the same umbrella as what I said above. In the US you can't. You get a really good price on consoles. In other markets (like most of Europe) you can not necessarily beat a console price/performance but you can certainly match it. I think a lot of arguments could be prevented if people stopped assuming that everyone lived where they do.

53%. xD

60% :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The community. I seriously love you guys, but there's some shit you do that drives me fucking nuts. It's blind love for Valve is one and the constant spam in the off-topic, especially announcing arbitrary post milestones that nobody really gives a fuck about are two big things. The main one is the people that take any chance they can to repeat an unfunny joke that's been run into the ground so much that... well, I'm not very good at analogies, but for the love of fucking god, stop with the 'Ubisoft keep on digging' shit. It's reached 'the cake is a lie' levels of tiresome..

Oh yes. I absolutely hate the 'keep on digging' rubbish. 

It has reappeared a midst the 970 issue. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Oh yes. I absolutely hate the 'keep on digging' rubbish. 

It has reappeared a midst the 970 issue. 

(sarcasm)

Nvidia just can't take the heat. How will they be able to get to the Earth's core without heat shielding???

Heat... strange, I remember something about AMD and heating households.

Lack of a hospitality bar.

I second that motion. *Continues adventurous trek in new office for hospitality bar*

CPU: i7 4770 GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero ROG

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz CPU cooler: Corsair H80i PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Fans: Corsair AF/AF/AF/ 120 & 140's Case: CMStorm Scout 2 Advanced

Pointless threads that can simply be answered using a google search. 

Let's keep it civil alright? 

What bothers me the most is the behavior of some of the younger LTT members, but that's kinda to be expected. Nothing I can really do about it, ahh look at me complaining for no reason now. 

Oh I also hate all the anime people. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Let's keep it civil alright? 

What bothers me the most is the behavior of some of the younger LTT members, but that's kinda to be expected. Nothing I can really do about it, ahh look at me complaining for no reason now. 

Oh I also hate all the anime people. 

fracking weeaboos, ruining everything for everyone.

I leave then everything looks different when I come back... WTF!

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

The most upsetting thing about LTT for me is...

(Long one, TLDR possibly, whatever.)

I started on forum sites when I was about 13/14. I'm still the same person, just with life experience I have gained more confidence in things - hence why my habits online are now different. The reason I say this is, I spent some time reading through the girlfriends thread in the off topic section of the forum. I realised that instead of being 13/14, I am now 26, married, got a mortgage, step daughter and 2 dogs.

So to conclude: The most upsetting thing about LTT for me is, it's made me feel old. I've realised I am a grown up now and most of what I want to post which would help the younger generation on this forum isn't entirely relevant, because it is stuff you have to learn on your own journey through life. It shook me a bit this week and I feel old because of it.

Aaaaggghhh!!!