Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Another note in regards to screenshots, you can do this in Start Citizen with 'F12' so you don't require 3rd party software to do it.

F12 should work, at least it does for me

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

F12 should work, at least it does for me

Doesn't for me :/ where does the pic get save to?

Your Organisation Needs YOU!

Signup here

Official UOLTT Teamspeak server: ts3.lttconglomerate.org

Full members and affiliates welcome.

Do you have what it takes to become the best pilot in the universe? Official monthly meet ups in the RSI chat will start on the 16th!

I've been keeping this quiet but league tables will be a helping factor in choosing initial military leaders, although it's not a guarantee you will get the place, it will work in your favour!

Here are the following times:
  • 9PM - Meet in the RSI chat for a chat and wait for people to arrive (hopefully everyone will be there), forum poll will close and the game types will be determined. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR STAR CITIZEN IS UP TO DATE!
  • 9.30PM - If Vanduul Swarm isn't working the second match will be decide in the chat and team leaders will be decided. If the number explode say we have 32 players turn up then we will play multiple games simultaneously, no player gets left behind.
  • 10PM  - 1st game starts if it hasn't already, remember to take a screenshot of the end game score.
  • 10.30pm - 1st game finishes, second starts. don’t forget screenshots, this won't be counted towards the league at the current time being.
  • 11pm -  Second game finishes and people are welcome to play among themselves/leave yada yada. Don’t forget to PM me your screenshots

• The map for both games will be Broken Moon.
  • Battle Royale will be the first match of the night.
  • Second match will be Vanduul Swarm, if this is still broken tomorrow the choice will be Squadron Battle.

A few things to note is there will be no handicaps or limitations until further notice and this is a friendly competition please be in it to have fun. 

• Make sure your game is up to date
  • Make sure you have added all the names from the sign up sheet to your lobby on the RSI forum, this speeds up match setup time.
  • Have a way to take screenshots, I recommend MSI Afterburner's On Screen Display, AMD Raptr and Shadowplay may be an option.
  • IF you are streaming or recording please make sure you have tested this before the start of the game.
  • Make sure you have Teamspeak setup.

See you around the verse!

FAQ

How do I setup a match?
*Create a battle royale match in SC, leave settings as default, invite members and play.
*Take a snapshot of the score
*PM me a link to the snapshot of the score on this forum.
What Classes as a Public Match?
A public match is classed a playing a match on your own against people who aren't part of the league.
What Classes as a League Match?
A League Match is a game you setup with 2 or more people (including yourself) in the league.
What Classes as a Official Match?
An Official Match is basicly a match setup at the monthly meet or by the High Council, Referee or Organisors.
How do these types of matches effect my position in the league?
*Public matches when tied with a League or Official match score will always be classed as the lower score.
*The Public score that is the highest will be placed in the Hall of Fame. The highest League/Official score will be placed in the Hall of Aces.
*Playing an Official match will "win" you a "Org Backers Pin" (Max one a month), I'm still working on these.
*All scores will go on a single leader board, I thought of keeping these separate but (a) it's to awkward to keep track of and ( B) it's more fun this way and less limiting.

How does scoring work in the league?
There are 3 conditions to figure what position you are in:
Score - your score for that game
Game Time - The time it took for the game to finish
Kill to Death Ratio - Your KDR for that game
If the first condition is tied you move to the second and then to the 3rd until a winner is decided.
Hopefully there should be no tie at that point and this way it doesn't make it about kills and gives the weaker ships an equal chance.
What if there is?
Then we will have joint winners, hopefully there won't be more than 2 at a time
What is there is more than two?
Then god help us.

Just to add a little in house fighting between Linus and Slick, the LMG employee that has the highest score at the end of the month becomes “Supreme Overlord Of the Orios”.​

How Will this benefit the Org?

Hopefully we will push our Org score in the RSI leaderboard up and bring in more members as well as making us more active.

How will this benefit me\why should I join\are there any perks?

You could become "Ace of the Month" or "Pilot of the Month" and find yourselve in the "Hall Of Fame/Aces".

Can I help?

Sure! I'll always accept help. However if there are roles to be filled regular LTT forum users and regular UOLTT pilots will always get preference, also not all the roles I have maybe glamorous.

This doesn't mention the time zone anymore. It was 9PM GMT, right?

Also, we should consider the eventuality that a player's client may crash during a match. Mine does from time to time, and so do many others. And it is entirely a matter of luck if you can get back to the same match afterwards. So what happens if you crash? You play in another match?

...\StarCitizen\CitizenClient\ScreenShots\
Cheers dude that's not where I was told, thanks for the help
This doesn't mention the time zone anymore. It was 9PM GMT, right?Also, we should consider the eventuality that a player's client may crash during a match. Mine does from time to time, and so do many others. And it is entirely a matter of luck if you can get back to the same match afterwards. So what happens if you crash? You play in another match?
Knew I missed something out.If you crash it's generally down to the other players if you stop and restart or carry on however there should be time for a 3rd game before the WAN show and I will allow people who don't have time to play after a crash to play a public match as an official match.

If you guys launch it through steam can you take screenshots there?

Yes, I have done nothing else since I have linked it through Steam :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yes, I have done nothing else since I have linked it through Steam :D

awesome! Now all I need to do is make sure it doesn't crash all the time.

awesome! Now all I need to do is make sure it doesn't crash all the time.

I found steam was causing it to crash :(

I found steam was causing it to crash :(

Could be, I do have it linked to Steam. But the errors I get are usually cryengine device hanging errors :/

Could be, I do have it linked to Steam. But the errors I get are usually cryengine device hanging errors :/

I was getting many different crash errors since 1.0. There were periods when it would crash with different errors every single match for 10 in a row!

Some of the errors were BEX64, which, according to google could sometimes be related to memory execution violations so I decided to disable Data Execution Prevention and see what happens. And lo and behold, it now crashes very rarely. I can play 10+ games now without crashing. It still dies at random but much less than before.

So if anyone wants to try disabling DEP, it may solve a lot of your issues with SC. It is a security vulnerability, though, so do it at your own risk. Sadly, I can not disable DEP only for SC, it gives some error and doesn't want to do it. So I had to disable it globally.

I say again, do this at your own risk - this allows for code in your memory that has been marked as non-executable to be executed. DEP protects your computer from some forms of malware that would use your memory to hide and run their stuff. If you are sure that you don't have malware, you should be alright.

You can disable DEP by opening CMD prompt as administrator, typing this: "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" and rebooting.

Naturally, the same line but with AlwaysOn at the end would turn it back on if you want.

If all of this sounds like gibberish, better just forget I said anything. ;)

I hope they fix their code soon so I can turn it back on. Before 1.0 I got almost no crashes at all.

I was getting many different crash errors since 1.0. There were periods when it would crash with different errors every single match for 10 in a row!

Some of the errors were BEX64, which, according to google could sometimes be related to memory execution violations so I decided to disable Data Execution Prevention and see what happens. And lo and behold, it now crashes very rarely. I can play 10+ games now without crashing. It still dies at random but much less than before.

So if anyone wants to try disabling DEP, it may solve a lot of your issues with SC. It is a security vulnerability, though, so do it at your own risk. Sadly, I can not disable DEP only for SC, it gives some error and doesn't want to do it. So I had to disable it globally.

I hope they fix their code soon so I can turn it back on. Before 1.0 I got almost no crashes at all.

The new update is ment to bring it all back to its reliability

For everyone who can't make it at 9pm GMT:

After talking to rentaspoon, I'll host a second run on saturday, 17th January 6:15am GMT (12:15am EST; 9:15pm PST). However this is not going to be an official match and only count towards the public league, but will be held exactly like the official one.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

After talking to rentaspoon, I'll host a second run on saturday, 17th January 6:15am GMT (12:15am EST; 9:15pm PST). However this is not going to be an official match and only count towards the public league, but will be held exactly like the official one.

Nice of you to host that! Hopefully some of my SC friends who aren't in the UOLTT and I can play then!

That is a great idea because my schedule always changes as i am a 14 year old so most likely i will make it tonight but if something happens I will come tomorrow

That is a great idea because my schedule always changes as i am a 14 year old so most likely i will make it tonight but if something happens I will come tomorrow

You're 14, you have no responsibilities yet! You should be able to make it :P

Thats not true! I still have parents! :D  

Thats not true! I still have parents! :D

So do we all! But I'm sure if you explain to them how this is an important event you can't miss im sure they'll understand.

So do we all! But I'm sure if you explain to them how this is an important event you can't miss im sure they'll understand.

Heh. Nope.

Because parent's = "It's just a game! Clean something! Do homework! Just not games!"

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Pass his bedtime #justkidding

Nice of you to host that! Hopefully some of my SC friends who aren't in the UOLTT and I can play then!

Just to point out if there are 2 or more UOLTT members it is classed as a league match.

If just napper turns up on his lonesome then it's a public match.

The only difference is you don't get the perks the official matches offer which are still WIP anyway so no real loss.