Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Heh. Nope.

Because parent's = "It's just a game! Clean something! Do homework! Just not games!"

Its Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down On Friday!

Pass his bedtime #justkidding

Just to point out if there are 2 or more UOLTT members it is classed as a league match.

If just napper turns up on his lonesome then it's a public match.

The only difference is you don't get the perks the official matches offer which are still WIP anyway so no real loss.

Oh yeah league match, totally missed that. (off to a good start :D )

This is the first time we do something like this and it is only natural that things don't run smoothly and not all details are worked out, but one has to start somewhere and I can already tell that February will be much better. ;)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Just followed everyone on the signup list, looking forward to tonight!

EDIT: Oh, 2000!

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Just followed everyone on the signup list, looking forward to tonight!

EDIT: Oh, 2000!

I'm nearly on 3000

Looks like I won't be able to make tonight's meetup. However, I've just submitted my entry for the public league.

Is there a public leaderboard with rankings so far?

Best of luck to everyone!

Signed up for the LoL's

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Messed around with the signup doc. It's now easier to compare with RSI's friend list and see, who you're missing. Just let it sort for Star Citizen Name.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Napper is doing a session have a look a few posts backLooks like I won't be able to make tonight's meetup. However, I've just submitted my entry for the public league.Is there a public leaderboard with rankings so far?Best of luck to everyone!
nappers doing a session have a look a few posts backNo leaderboard although I've only had a few scores sent to me, that's next weeks job, no offense but I need a weekend off :)
Signed up for the LoL's
No league of legend :rolleyes:
Screw eet. I did eet anyways
Read the original post under public/league matches

No leaderboard although I've only had a few scores sent to me, that's next weeks job, no offense but I need a weekend off :)

You know who to call if you need help!

nappers doing a session have a look a few posts back

Haha, that time is even worse for me - 6 in the morning!? :P

If this month's meetup goes well, hopefully we can have more/different times in the future. (Saturday afternoon anyone?)

If this month's meetup goes well, hopefully we can have more/different times in the future. (Saturday afternoon anyone?)

Making it a bi-weekly or monthly affair would be nice. It would allow us all to get better as well.

Of course!

The plan is to do one every month. And as I said before, the January one is so messed up, because it's the first time we're doing it and we still need to figure out a lot of stuff.  :lol:

Haha, that time is even worse for me - 6 in the morning!? :PIf this month's meetup goes well, hopefully we can have more/different times in the future. (Saturday afternoon anyone?)
Ah same as me, TBH we had a test run/"my birthday party" on the 9th and 7 ppl turned up which is one short of a full match. It worked out ok.I'm intending to have people in different areas setup official matches but get January out off the way first.
Making it a bi-weekly or monthly affair would be nice. It would allow us all to get better as well.
It's monthly

And as I said before, the January one is so messed up

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: thanks man

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: thanks man

Sorry, no offense  :unsure:

Let's call it a little rough around the edges?  ;)

Actually the only complaint I have left would be that there is only 1 official match, other than that it is actually run pretty good so far and you deserve a damn good pat on the back for getting it this far.

I have added everyone on that list, that only took like 5 minutes...

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Okay, this is so weird right now. I am in my hangar at this moment, I go to the holotable, and suddenly I have every single Mustang variant in my ship inventory! I don't know if the weapons on the are correct, but the Delta ate my 352a's Omnisky VI's.

Such confusion, is there a free test week I don't know of?

Okay, this is so weird right now. I am in my hangar at this moment, I go to the holotable, and suddenly I have every single Mustang variant in my ship inventory! I don't know if the weapons on the are correct, but the Delta ate my 352a's Omnisky VI's.

I did hear about a free mustang week. Not sure if it's now, or what's happening.

Huh, consider me impressed about the Delta. It handles really well and I like the dumbfire missiles. I bolted some badger repeaters (I think) to it that I had seemingly lying around, but could't get the 3rd weapons group to fire... Won the match with 16.000 points :o

I hadn't heard of the free weekend but it would be cool, I've got the updates to get a Delta but haven't applied them yet.

I can however select a aurora mr which is what my LN use to be

BTW I should be in the chat shortly though may not be.. Chatty

Any chance one of you fine individuals will be streaming. I can't be there and would like to watch.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Any chance one of you fine individuals will be streaming. I can't be there and would like to watch.

I heard @ixi_your_face might stream.