Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Oooo patch notes... "Back seat of the super hornet cannot be exited" suggesting it can be entered... hmmm... gotta figure that one out...

And yay! "Fixed players being unable to connect to Vanduul Swarm Coop"

Yay! Vanduul Swarm!

Though Aurora guns are overheating still, I'll try the delta later.

Oooo patch notes... "Back seat of the super hornet cannot be exited" suggesting it can be entered... hmmm... gotta figure that one out...

And yay! "Fixed players being unable to connect to Vanduul Swarm Coop"

Umm... help?  :lol:

FgbQqpPl.jpg

You can glitch up the ladder after opening the cockpit and then use the back seat. This will teleport you down the ladder but your pilot will then enter the back seat. Animation works fine but seat position is broken.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

New broadband connected, yay! Need test the download speed now

Don't like the fact the Aurora isn't getting anny extras but the hornet has another turret

New broadband connected, yay! Need test the download speed now Don't like the fact the Aurora isn't getting anny extras but the hornet has another turret

Have you been getting my scores? And I don't know if I'm supposed to send every match to you or what.

Have you been getting my scores? And I don't know if I'm supposed to send every match to you or what.

Yes i have, send your best, scoring is in the first post.

Sorry I haven't messaged you, old broadband was cut off, busy at work and sister had a baby :) proper busy lol

Sorry I haven't messaged you, old broadband was cut off, busy at work and sister had a baby :) proper busy lol

But if I only sent my best, wouldn't that skew my rankings?

I'm aware I could do this anyways, but I'm an honest fellow.

And I wasn't nagging or anything like that. I was worried it would be on my end.

Also, do I add my own pub scores?

Also, do I add my own pub scores?

No I'll do it but need to sort out other bits and bobs first but I'll put them up by tomorrow latest.

Edit: A quick load into the hangar had a new loading progress/working thing and my mouse now stays in the game instead of moving onto my other screens :)

10/10 best game ever. Room for improvements. - Ign

Glad they've fixed it, that was driving me nuts.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

so poll added to OP please vote, it ends on monday so i will changes will then be in effect, :)

also I'm on teamspeak but only listening in so come shout things at me if you want

so poll added to OP please vote, it ends on monday so i will changes will then be in effect, :)

also I'm on teamspeak but only listening in so come shout things at me if you want

I don't get the poll. 18000 is not the cap on BR scores, 15 000 is. After you reach 15 000 points, you are required to make a final kill in order to win. Sometimes you can't get a kill for some time after that and the scores drag on. I have gotten to 22k.

Otherwise I agree, the time it took to reach the score should be a significant factor.

I don't get the poll. 18000 is not the cap on BR scores, 15 000 is. After you reach 15 000 points, you are required to make a final kill in order to win. Sometimes you can't get a kill for some time after that and the scores drag on. I have gotten to 22k.

Otherwise I agree, the time it took to reach the score should be a significant factor.

15000 is the final kill, the last kill is usually worth at least 3000 points, that's the idea behind it. I could drop it down to 17k but the issue there is you'll start hitting the 20min cap the lower you go, so far 18k seems a fair balance.

15000 is the final kill, the last kill is usually worth at least 3000 points, that's the idea behind it. I could drop it down to 17k but the issue there is you'll start hitting the 20min cap the lower you go, so far 18k seems a fair balance.

Ah, I see now. Well a kill can give as little as 100-200 points too, if someone has softened the target up before you kill it. Still, The 18000 thing would be fine by me as well. Whatever you guys decide.

Speaking of scores, here's a funny one from today. I am starting to suspect that the Super Hornet might be slightly OP. ;) In my defense, both of the guys on the other team were flying them too! :)

Everyone and their dog is flying them after they went on sale again. I don't mind, though -- they're huge and slow, extremely easy to hit. :)

129eGbe.jpg

Ah, I see now. Well a kill can give as little as 100-200 points too, if someone has softened the target up before you kill it. Still, The 18000 thing would be fine by me as well. Whatever you guys decide.

Speaking of scores, here's a funny one from today. I am starting to suspect that the Super Hornet might be slightly OP. ;) In my defense, both of the guys on the other team were flying them too! :)

Everyone and their dog is flying them after they went on sale again. I don't mind, though -- they're huge and slow, extremely easy to hit. :)

129eGbe.jpg

Holly cow. nice score :)

Well its still work in progress :)

CatCloud Wantcownow ixi_your_face Slick DamDirtyApe LukaP  Napper198 LinusTech techgeek12 Maciek Theblasphemouscoffee  Wauthar Grrizz fredtechcheck Nit3Rid3R DtrollMC ZTech  mtfilo torogitar Corwin111 CatCloud gigi1237 Gary Da Cat  Nova Dwagon @isHypnophobic Kayoun GzeroD Sev456  CommanderFett mtfilo fredtechcheck Kayn Kayoun NerdNinja  Noupoi

front page updated with February's dates, due to some people wanting it to be on a Saturday, your wish is my command. Feb's goal is to make it to the top of the leader board on vanduul swarm, the game seems a lot more stable then the last update and me and ixi managed to get to level 12 on VS the other day.

Once again anyone who turned up for the January meet who hasn't let me know otherwise you won't get the currently imaginary perk.

@rucdoc you in?

Edited by rentaspoon

@CatCloud @Wantcownow @ixi_your_face @Slick @DamDirtyApe @LukaP @Napper198 @LinusTech @techgeek12 @Maciek @Theblasphemouscoffee @Wauthar @Grrizz @fredtechcheck @Nit3Rid3R @DtrollMC @ZTech @mtfilo @torogitar @Corwin111 @CatCloud @gigi1237 @Gary_Da_Cat @Nova_Dwagon @isHypnophobic @Kayoun @GzeroD @Sev456 @JFTW

front page updated with February's dates, due to some people wanting it to be on a Saturday, your wish is my command. Feb's goal is to make it to the top of the leader board on vanduul swarm, the game seems a lot more stable then the last update and me and ixi managed to get to level 12 on VS the other day.

Once again anyone who turned up for the January meet who hasn't let me know otherwise you won't get the currently imaginary perk.

Thanks @rentaspoon I will put it in my calender 

@rentaspoon got it. Will practice more until then. We'll definitely get on top of that leaderboard.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Awesome looking forward to the next (hopefully less buggy) gathering :D I really need to play some more, I've hardly been on in the last 2 months with work and the state of v1.0 other than to get screen caps and check out my new ships lol :(

Awesome looking forward to the next (hopefully less buggy) gathering :D I really need to play some more, I've hardly been on in the last 2 months with work and the state of v1.0 other than to get screen caps and check out my new ships lol :(

Your still having issues? 1.0.1 brought back a lot of stability; at least for me.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Your still having issues? 1.0.1 brought back a lot of stability; at least for me.

I haven't flown in v1.0.1 but I hear its a lot better now (at least my mouse stays locked to the program :D), I meant just v1.0.0.

@rentaspoon Aye Aye Sir, hmm 21:th...welp, guess ill go Polish the hull on my M50 then~

My Avenger and I will hit that hull someday! Keep polishing it until then :P

But for nao we gotta team up against the Vanduul scum >.>

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

My Avenger and I will hit that hull someday! Keep polishing it until then :P

But for nao we gotta team up against the Vanduul scum >.>

oh sure, your bullets will just slide off my hull, its so smooooooooooooooooooooth.

Hey...miss fire during Vanduul raids could happen >.>