Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

So, to recap a bit: it was fun when it worked, but a lot has to be improved about the lobby system :/

I have made some screenshots, with results:

We were all so positive then:

cb7c3e6412.jpg

Results of round 1, TS channel 1 (don't mind Emulator, he was a random):

33e7350165.jpg

Results of round 2, TS channel 1:

f9a5ae6b80.jpg

How about next month? ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

How about next month? ;)

Sure, as long as we're a bit more organized that time :P 

We should decide teams/channels before hand

Sure, as long as we're a bit more organized that time :P

We should decide teams/channels before hand

TBH i was expecting about 7-8 players, really happy about the amount of people that turned up.

It worked... when it worked. The league concept works but SC doesn't.

I'll have a think about opening up the officail league games to those that turned up over the weekend, so we can have rematches just maybe not in that size.

TBH i was expecting about 7-8 players, really happy about the amount of people that turned up.

It worked... when it worked. The league concept works but SC doesn't.

I'll have a think about opening up the officail league games to those that turned up over the weekend, so we can have rematches just maybe not in that size.

Yea the turnout was definitely mind-boggling! It was really fun when things worked.

Was definitely fun when it was working and even when it wasn't it was good to have a bit of a chat to you guys about this and that. Look forward to trying again on a more stable release :)

Yea the chat with fellow Org members was by far the best part!

Again, thanks to everyone that showed up. It was a blast even when it was really unstable. Buuuut, the good thing about it is that the AC client will only get better-er. Lol. Hopefully, we can all get to hang out more!

Also for the peeps who couldn't make it, we can all still do some impromptu practice matches! TS server's there for a reason. Thanks ixi again for that.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

So typically, when you're gonna play AC, look in the TS first?

RSI chat would be my first address, but looking at TS would probably a good idea too.

Since I can't get maches to work on my client and no one really showed up for the second run, I'll just let this day be and go to bed now.  :)

probably because I was such a douche to rentaspoon yesterday, sorry for that again.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

RSI chat would be my first address, but looking at TS would probably a good idea too.

Since I can't get maches to work on my client and no one really showed up for the second run, I'll just let this day be and go to bed now.  :)

probably because I was such a douche to rentaspoon yesterday, sorry for that again.

Oh damn missed the fact you were having a meet up, I would have dropped in as it would have been 7:15pm which is a good time for me (had to make a special effort to get up before 10am on a Saturday this morning lol). I've been messing round on Firefall this afternoon and only just went through all the posts that popped up in the thread overnight :( but next time I'll be keen for a morning and evening session.

Oh damn missed the fact you were having a meet up, I would have dropped in as it would have been 7:15pm which is a good time for me (had to make a special effort to get up before 10am on a Saturday this morning lol). I've been messing round on Firefall this afternoon and only just went through all the posts that popped up in the thread overnight :( but next time I'll be keen for a morning and evening session.

Never mind, the announcement got buried in all the questions that popped up 24h prior the main event and I did a bad job of advertising it and since I couldn't get my client to work properly anyway there wouldn't have been much of an match to begin with.  :lol:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

GOD DAMN IT! I forgot about this :angry:

Hope ya guys had fun and I'll probably join next time.

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

GOD DAMN IT! I forgot about this :angry:

Hope ya guys had fun and I'll probably join next time.

When it yet worked it was good, had a laugh tho

It was great meeting you all fine gentleman over the mighty interwebs.

With the severs failing and targeting not working for me, it was a refreshing experience ;)

Waiting for the next month!

scoreboard is here (i'm going through them at the moment)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bu-MmPAbKdJGJNMqSJVe9GhaTV1DOJY_LgGVSvsS48M/edit?usp=sharing

Can anyone who joined in on friday PM me so i don't miss out there "perk" (still working on it)

Also when posting/pm your scores can you state if it's a public league or officail match please.

Edit: you can also comment on the posts if you want

Supa Edit: Scores are as up to date AFAIK

We should have a steam group for this. I know there's one for LTT conglom. But we should still have a thing just for this or have this integrated with the existing LTT group.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

We should have a steam group for this. I know there's one for LTT conglom. But we should still have a thing just for this or have this integrated with the existing LTT group.

That's up to @ixi_your_face

scoreboard is here (i'm going through them at the moment)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bu-MmPAbKdJGJNMqSJVe9GhaTV1DOJY_LgGVSvsS48M/edit?usp=sharing

Can anyone who joined in on friday PM me so i don't miss out there "perk" (still working on it)

Also when posting/pm your scores can you state if it's a public league or officail match please.

Edit: you can also comment on the posts if you want

Supa Edit: Scores are as up to date AFAIK

I was there on Friday and it was fun. But not for everyone. :( Some people were unable to select the ships they wanted, others could not shoot their weapons or move their ships...

I hope the larger bugs are fixed by the next time we meet.

I was there on Friday and it was fun. But not for everyone. :( Some people were unable to select the ships they wanted, others could not shoot their weapons or move their ships...

I hope the larger bugs are fixed by the next time we meet.

+1

That's why I haven't released February dates yet

Patch is up :D ~1GB

If I get my broadband switched over then I'll be on for a test match later :)

Official 1.0.1?

From what I can tell its still at 1.0.0!?!?!? (Going off the StarCitizen.exe properties)

IDK what it does/fixes but sadly I wont get a chance to play till much later... Mums birthday today ;)

Edit: A quick load into the hangar had a new loading progress/working thing and my mouse now stays in the game instead of moving onto my other screens :) That and the hatches on the nose of the Mustang work properly is all I can see ATM without trying a match.

Official 1.0.1?

It is official 1.0.1 see latest Comm-Link

Also Buggy Skins well done RSI, well done

Edit: aaand they broke the Aurora, but at least you get a loaner 300i  :lol:

Oooo patch notes... "Back seat of the super hornet cannot be exited" suggesting it can be entered... hmmm... gotta figure that one out...

And yay! "Fixed players being unable to connect to Vanduul Swarm Coop"