Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

"Public league" can be done at anytime yourself and yes events on weekends can be done, however I need people to help sort these out.

It's harder (read as: Nigh impossible) to get feedback from people on the internet that where random matches. 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

It's harder (read as: Nigh impossible) to get feedback from people on the internet that where random matches.

As per the details document in the first post, it's impossible for me to be on at all times. 9pm Fridays are the best time I have found to setup a game with people in the org. Any other time you run into issues.

Which is why I setup two leagues, one which is against the public which anyone signed up can do with or without other org players and one which is org-based set strictly by time.

My intentions are to have the league running 24/7 one day but right now I'm trying to get through January's meet.

I'm thinking of merging the 2 leagues together. I would love any ideas on how to.

Also I'm looking for some regular forum users to host official meet ups in different regions of the world for the February meet

I'm thinking of merging the 2 leagues together. I would love any ideas on how to.

Also I'm looking for some regular forum users to host official meet ups in different regions of the world for the February meet

I'm not actually that far away from you (only 1 h of time zone) but due to my work I can actually host matches at ridiculous times like 6am GMT, and I can even stream on twitch; but let me get something straight first.

An official match could be any match as long as it's a 30min long match according to the decided type and map in the poll filled with UOLTT members or affiliates only that is held in a specific time frame within a month. Is that correct?

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I'm not actually that far away from you (only 1 h of time zone) but due to my work I can actually host matches at ridiculous times like 6am GMT, and I can even stream on twitch; but let me get something straight first.

An official match could be any match as long as it's a 30min long match according to the decided type and map in the poll filled with UOLTT members or affiliates only that is held in a specific time frame within a month. Is that correct?

Currently yes

Btw there is a strong possibility that they'll be deploying 1.1 right around the time of the event. Most patches are released on Fridays anyway. Maybe it's a good idea to make these things on Saturdays in the future instead.

Btw there is a strong possibility that the event will be on patch night. Most patches are released on Fridays anyway. Maybe it's a good idea to make these things on Saturdays in the future instead.

I think there was a scheduling issue with Saturdays but I agree with keeping them off patch nights.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

I think there was a scheduling issue with Saturdays but I agree with keeping them off patch nights.

fridays haven't been an issue as i've said before but i am relaxing the rules to allow for flexability

@ixi_your_face @Slick @DamDirtyApe @LukaP @Napper198 @LinusTech @techgeek12 @Maciek @Theblasphemouscoffee @Wauthar @Grrizz @fredtechcheck @Nit3Rid3R @DtrollMC @ZTech @mtfilo @torogitar @Corwin111 @CatCloud @gigi1237 @Gary_Da_Cat @Nova_Dwagon @isHypnophobic @Kayoun @GzeroD @Sev456 @JFTW

original post has been updated. please read, make sure your ready for tomorrows game by adding people to your lobby on the RSI website. Just remember this is the first attempt of a league so expect to run into issues. good luck tomorrow everyone.

I'm off to bed, any issues or problems or questions I will answer tomorrow.

@ixi_your_face @Slick @DamDirtyApe @LukaP @Napper198 @LinusTech @techgeek12 @Maciek @Theblasphemouscoffee @Wauthar @Grrizz @fredtechcheck @Nit3Rid3R @DtrollMC @ZTech @mtfilo @torogitar @Corwin111 @CatCloud @gigi1237 @Gary_Da_Cat @Nova_Dwagon @isHypnophobic @Kayoun @GzeroD @Sev456 @JFTW

original post has been updated. please read, make sure your ready for tomorrows game by adding people to your lobby on the RSI website. Just remember this is the first attempt of a league so expect to run into issues. good luck tomorrow everyone.

Im a bit confused what do you mean by adding people to your lobby 

We have to add everyone!?

if you want to be able to setup a match with them yes.

We have to add everyone!?

You don't have to it just helps with game setup, a few of us tested out a game on 9th and we had an issue where we were missing one person from the list. We had to log out log in again.

Its simple copy pasting

Btw there is a strong possibility that they'll be deploying 1.1 right around the time of the event. Most patches are released on Fridays anyway. Maybe it's a good idea to make these things on Saturdays in the future instead.

If you have seen the newest Around the Verse, Ben mentioned that AC 1.0.1 is very close to launch. He even said that at the time that the video released, we would probably already have it (but we don't ;)).

In this update there should be new weapons introduced to the Voyager Direct store and the Avenger and Cutlass Black have been balanced (this could be for another update, I can't remember it too well).

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

You don't have to it just helps with game setup, a few of us tested out a game on 9th and we had an issue where we were missing one person from the list. We had to log out log in again. Its simple copy pasting

Is this 9pm est or pst

GMT :D

It's in the detail post.

4pm EST, 1pm PST

Otherwise know as just after I start work   -_-

Just a note, your handle name is different to your profile/forum name.

@CatCloud @Wantcownow I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of updating your details on the signup form :)

GMT :D

It's in the detail post.

got it thanks bye the way I also added every one on my contacts!

@Gary Da Cat @Nova Dwagon @Wantcownow ;)

Another note in regards to screenshots, you can do this in Start Citizen with 'F12' so you don't require 3rd party software to do it.

I added all of the people through my RSI contact page. Was that the best way to do it or should I launch the game?

I added all of the people through my RSI contact page. Was that the best way to do it or should I launch the game?

People added through the website will also be added to the in-game list :)