Heaven Society - Week 25 Anime Poll [Giveaway Link Inside]

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Week 25 is here! We're one fourth of the way there to week 100! To celebrate this week I've got a giveaway and a mission for everyone in the club! 

Heaven Society Giveaway Link | LTT Giveaway Link

There is nothing to pick from this week! Everyone's mission is to watch all of the Monogatari series! So too kick it off this week's winner by default will be Bakemonogatari~!

Bakemonogatari 

folder.jpg

Synopsis 

The story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits. 

Read more at MAL

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Link to this weeks thread~!

Member Tags

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

monogatari  is life 

hmmm, first scene has some intense plot followed by some quick-time or matrix cliche.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

hmmm, first scene has some intense plot followed by some quick-time or matrix cliche.

Oh forgot to note... be ready to hit that pause button for this series... the typed out frames disappear in a instant.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh forgot to note... be ready to hit that pause button for this series... the typed out frames disappear in a instant.

Not sure how well the non fansub versions of the show have signs for that stuff.. but the fansub that did it translated all the things lol and made it fit in well instead of just slapping text over shit.

For the giveaway.. I think I'll pass on it.. I currently have 2 512gb ssds =P   I think someone else needs it more then me..

Now if It was a 3TB+ HDD I would have jumped on that haha I'll be needing to buy more storage soonish. 

Not sure how well the non fansub versions of the show have signs for that stuff.. but the fansub that did it translated all the things lol and made it fit in well instead of just slapping text over shit.

For the giveaway.. I think I'll pass on it.. I currently have 2 512gb ssds =P   I think someone else needs it more then me..

Now if It was a 3TB+ HDD I would have jumped on that haha I'll be needing to buy more storage soonish. 

Lol I already need to be buying more storage right now. 

:D

Lol I already need to be buying more storage right now. 

:D

1pJfrn6.png

I need to clean up my SSD.. I know that it shouldn't be that full but I have games installed lol

1pJfrn6.png

I need to clean up my SSD.. I know that it shouldn't be that full but I have games installed lol

Fuck you have more space than me.... What the fuck?! A 931GB Scratch Disk?!

It is an old HDD from a PC I got rid of.... 

VF8YYSD.png

I don't trust it with data.... .. yeah.....

Posted Image

Fill the ssds up to the brim! Actually leave like 10% free if at all possible.

Yea come on I only have a 480GB RevoDrive as my scratch disk.

Yea come on I only have a 480GB RevoDrive as my scratch disk.

wW8VRzS.jpg

Mail em to me.

wW8VRzS.jpg

Mail em to me.

It's only one. And no u can't has.

Yeah, i just let most of that go away, i would watch a 20 min episode in like 40 minutes if not, lol.

Well, time to watch the last episode of bakemonogatari ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

pretty sure they would break during transport.

My RevoDrive came to me from Singapore if I recall correctly...

pretty sure they would break during transport.

Extra fragile packaging then!

i take that to mean in packaging that is extra fragile so pack it in glass lol

Damit charger