Gamer drugged his girlfriend so he didn't have to stop playing games

ahhming

A 23-year-old German gamer slip something into his girlfriend tea, knocking her out, so he didnt have to stop gaming.

The girlfriend had gotten home from a 10-hour shift at work. The addicted gamer said: "I only put four or five drops into her tea". This knocked her out from 10pm, through the night to 12pm the next day, and even when she woke up, the effects of the drugs had her falling asleep on and off throughout the next day.

She told the court that her then boyfriend had admitted what he had done to her, which caused her to break up with him. The judge on the case fined the man $746, and said: "Your girlfriend slept long and deeply, which didn't harm her, but this is certainly a premeditated bodily harm". The boyfriend admitted that his act "was stupid" and that he was now "on a straight path" towards an apprenticeship.

Source:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/german-gaming-addict-fined-for-drugging-girlfriend-to-keep-playing-video-games-with-his-mate/story-fnq2oad4-1227434978460

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/09/gamer-drugged-girlfriend-play-undisturbed_n_7761792.html

mod edit, alpenwasser

Since this might be a bit controversial... keep things civil, folks. Thanks. :) Edited by ahhming

ex-girlfriend*

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Geez, I was never this crazy. I just waited until my fiance fell asleep then I got up and started playing again. Or I'd just take my laptop to bed and play there so it was like I never left. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Wait, and his only punishment was a fine for $746...   :huh:

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Wait, and his only punishment was a fine for $746...   :huh:

There are 746 watts in 1 horsepower

IDK how that is relevant, but its true

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

LOL, if he was addicted to games, how did he every have time to have a gf?

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

I still don't get why he drugged her. He was acting like she was his mom. People these days.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Would rather have sex or something than shoot arrows at draugr in skyrim or be cursed by other players in league of legends

I love how now we are going to have the feminist police marching to ban games all together now. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Tech news? Let's just start posting everything about someone who has access to technology. Pfft.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

thats dedication right there

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

some goddamn people.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I wonder how much of a bitch his girlfriend had to be for a sedative to seem like a good idea at the time.

This is giving me flashbacks to my Mom walking into the room to do something and screaming at me to turn down the TV because "she didn't want to hear my stupid game".  Zero respect for anyone else's space and expecting everyone to immediately cater to their wants the moment they walk in the room.  

I'm also not really seeing the supporting evidence for "gaming addict" here.  Sounds like he was playing games with his friend and she got home from work and threw a fit at him. (Which was probably a regular occurrence, seeing as he had a sedative on hand.)  

I don't understand why people get into these sorts of relationships.  If a girlfriend of mine had a problem with me gaming she wouldn't be my girlfriend for very long.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Would rather have sex or something than shoot arrows at draugr in skyrim or be cursed by other players in league of legends

You can't have sex all the time m8. Gets old after a while. On the other hand, games don't. If you get bored, just download another mod. :P

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I do this all the time

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Well that could have ended much differently

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

savage af

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Competitive csgo

Not even once!

It's insane, play in your free time, you must attend your GF and spend time with her if you have one. It's freaking unhealthy to game 24/7

Not getting why people get that desperate. Perhaps we should make prostitution universally legal and more morally acceptable to avoid this kind of behavior.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You can't have sex all the time m8. Gets old after a while. On the other hand, games don't. If you get bored, just download another mod. :P

Would rather have sex 1 out of 10 times then.