Reoccurring Windows Blue Screen of death

Go to solution Solved by pcgamr348960956,
1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

did you make any hardware changes recently? what is your full build? are you running with xmp/docp? if so, try disabling that and try playing with ram at stock speed. if still continues, i would try running memtest86 to look for any errors. may also try running the game with each ram stick one at a time. not saying it is ram related, but that's usually what i try to rule out first with issues related to this.

hey, thanks for your help, i had a software called "DSX" for my ps5 controller, which when i shut it off, the problem seems to not occur again, thanks for your help!

Hello, when loading into a match of Fortnite and playing for usually about 7 mins, a blue screen occurs consistently which restarts the computer, the stop code is "Page fault in nonpaged area" 

thanks for your help. 

did you make any hardware changes recently? what is your full build? are you running with xmp/docp? if so, try disabling that and try playing with ram at stock speed. if still continues, i would try running memtest86 to look for any errors. may also try running the game with each ram stick one at a time. not saying it is ram related, but that's usually what i try to rule out first with issues related to this.

1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

hey, thanks for your help, i had a software called "DSX" for my ps5 controller, which when i shut it off, the problem seems to not occur again, thanks for your help!