All 4 GBS of VRAM on the 970 perform at the same speed.

NormalJoe

So...        does all the 4gigs of ram operate at the same speed?  I'm confused. :unsure:

Desperately fighting the urge to reply simply with "penis"  :lol:

Glad that's all sorted. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Hello guys,

Allow me to show you what the LTT forum really is behind their friendly facade.

First one. Msquared had issues with his account, he was told BY LUKE AND LINUS to make a new account, it was all approved and then windspeed
in his infinite wisdom banned it for ban evasion. In short, the mod team is not even informed of how things work. The mods can be forgiven
except the ones that approved this damn thing.

bdoS0Q2.png

Now lets talk about what they call justice shall we? This is what they call "Proper" course of action which does not even come close to
adhering the CoC. Here is a message from a forum member who I will not name:

So an argument/discussion cannot be had without someone running to the mods requesting a deletion of the posts and they actually
removed the posts. On what grounds? I've talked to this person and in no way, shape or form was he breaking the CoC and yet he was still
punished. What was the thought process behind this or is common sense and simple reading too hard?

Now how about some "Professionalism" and coming back to keeping the mod team informed.

53c0a9caee.png

1. Calling it "BS wahh wahh story" when he clearly doesn't even know what was what
2. The sheer disrespect of someone like this is appalling

Also to come back on this. Here is a TL;DR is what was really the case:

1. I had my account banned by request to prevent coming back
2. I made a new account with literally the ONLY goal of PM'ing luke as RECOMMENDED by @Blade of Grass (instead of making a thread)
3. This new account was IP banned for no reason (If the reason is ban evasion then he needs to rethink of what the scenario was)

So doing what the mod team suggests you to do gets you banned. Yay

So here is the deal basically. I had screencap proof of LTT simply applying censorship to the entire forum. Make a thread showing their
incompetence/unprofessionalism? Banned. PM Luke or another administrator with constructive criticism and an explanation of the situation
WITHOUT breaking the CoC, something the MODS recommend over making a thread? Banned

There are even other worrying occurences. A forum member who I will not name spotted @colonel_mortis blatantly expressing anti-semitism then
banning someone during said occurence. Of this I have no screencap proof but something like this is not something you make up about a mod that
is otherwise perfectly fine (However I must question the fact that a 17 year old is a mod for something like this)

And as was said last time. 20 minutes to lock a good bye thread under an impossible premise yet taking hours upon hours every single time
where it's blatant disregard of the CoC is simply incompetence.

TL;DR

Mods are clueless and warn you for the most stupid of things that are not even breaking the CoC
Censorship is enforced
Luke is IP banning people for doing what the mods suggest people to do

Then again this thread will most likely be whisked away as blind fanboyism is apparently stronger than actual facts that incriminate the
almighty gods of the average forum joe.

@LinusTech

Revamp your mod team except wooden marker and blade of grass. Those are legitimately the only 2 mods I've seen that are actually decent.
P.S. @airdeano Problem with him? More like problem with LTT mods that seemingly

phallus

Even if you got banned for less obvious reasons; you should not make up that kind of bs.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

This is encouraged :D

It still don't quite understand why Msquared was banned in the first place...

Could you elaborate maybe?

BTW +1 for the response 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I think @Slick won himself 1 internet tonight.

BTW +1 for the response 

I think he already said, and if I remember correctly, it was because he asked for it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think he already said, and if I remember correctly, it was because he asked for it.

wait I thought that was Archangel...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

wait I thought that was Archangel...

To be quite honest...I'm drunk so.......

AMWO3OF.gif

Gotta love users blatantly ignoring facts, then spinning the lies into some sort of LTT hate thread.

Nice to know there are still ignorant people in the world, very reassuring...

Seems like a LOT of that going around lately.

Ahahaha, that clickbait title! I had no idea what I was getting into. :lol:  Anyways nice to see you reply in full Slick to clear things up.  Reading it I knew something was fishy about his "proof", just doesn't seem like this forum at all.

But I do hope that's not how the moderators handle bans/work (referring to the very unprofessional "wah wah story" comment) and that they aren't allowed to do that. Being paid or not.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

BTW +1 for the response 

That was not his first account

different member

different member

ah ok

The msquared account seemed to stay around for a bit though...

What about archangel... I'm still confused about him...

different member

Word.

Still, #Slickrekt needs to be a thing. The amount of rage/anger behind that post was truly EPIC

Someone make it a thing.

Sounds to me like there wasn't enough communication between Mr Linus's team and the mod team. 

For a second I thought I could work around in buying the 970. Y u play with my mind?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I've run in to the mods twice. The first time, I actually disliked the mod team, thought they were insane. Later realized, after PMing @Slick and @airdeano that the mods were just doing their jobs, and I was cracking jokes...

Rule 1: Accept your punishment. It's not even that big of a deal.

Rule 2: Don't, and I say DON'T screw around on the forums.

I realized that the modding team is pretty important to the forums. Sure, some are laid back, but a lot of them are older than us and are no-nonsense.

If you focus mostly on HELPING people 80% of the time, and avoid making this some kind of 4chan account, you should be fine. Also, don't get into an argument w/ a manchild. It is unrest, no matter how harmless it may seem.

Anyways, notice me senpai @Slick

I've run in to the mods twice. The first time, I actually disliked the mod team, thought they were insane. Later realized, after PMing @Slick and @airdeano that the mods were just doing their jobs, and I was cracking jokes...

Rule 1: Accept your punishment. It's not even that big of a deal.

Rule 2: Don't, and I say DON'T screw around on the forums.

I realized that the modding team is pretty important to the forums. Sure, some are laid back, but a lot of them are older than us and are no-nonsense.

If you focus mostly on HELPING people 80% of the time, and avoid making this some kind of 4chan account, you should be fine. Also, don't get into an argument w/ a manchild. It is unrest, no matter how harmless it may seem.

Anyways, notice me senpai @Slick

I screw around, but mostly with the goal of making people laugh(and farming likes, MWAHAHAHAHA). Anything else is just me voicing my opinion or being belligerent drunk.

In my experience, the mod team has be extraordinarily forgiving and understanding. Seriously, +100 to them. I know without a doubt that when they weigh in on something, that they have taken more than enough time to think/talk about it, even if it is an action I disagree with, like the locking/deletion of the shitposting thread, which was the result of a troll who later got banned.

If you have an issue, talk with them people, try and look at it objectively, and realize that what they do, they do for the good of the forums alone, not personal gain or humor.

Good job Luke and the mod team!

It's understandable how some threads go unseen for ages, I'll admit that I have been one of "those" people that are amused by the time a infringing thread stays up...

... Then again, I'm always on here (Even when I'm at school) refreshing the page every 5 minutes and looking through some sub forums.

Even if your not a mod you can still do your part as a LTT Citizen (Heh) by reporting the post or thread that's violating the CoC.

Good job Luke and Mod team! Looking forward to meet you Luke!

@Slick

EDIT: Yes, people shouldn't be judged on any basis no matter what. Especially maturity. Yes, there are some idiots that will do terrible things that everyone will hear about but that's always been around. Back in the 1840's you didn't have internet or a phone. The only way you could share news would be through physical  written mail that took half a year to get to your sender, or just travel to where ever you needed to go.

Point is: The internet, everyone has it in their pocket. Its a lot easier to spread news, information, rumors and the like thanks to the internet.

It's understandable how some threads go unseen for ages, I'll admit that I have been one of "those" people that are amused by the time a infringing thread stays up...

... Then again, I'm always on here (Even when I'm at school) refreshing the page every 5 minutes and looking through some sub forums.

Even if your not a mod you can still do your part as a LTT Citizen (Heh) by reporting the post or thread that's violating the CoC.

Ur meeting Luke?!?!? Wat?!?!!? OMG

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I know that feels. Sometimes, you just love a thread because you know how fast it is going to go downhill.

Ur meeting Luke?!?!? Wat?!?!!? OMG

Well... I haven't told him yet. :wub:/s

No. Not yet but I would like to meet the LMG team some day.  They all seem like very nice people.

I know that feels. Sometimes, you just love a thread because you know how fast it is going to go downhill.

Indeed, except for me (I'm different... lol) I just hope it doesn't turn out the way I think its going to turn out.

I simply want the best for the people around me and it (Sort of) pains me I cant don't anything, but I can always report it so that helps.

Well... I haven't told him yet. :wub:

No. Not yet but I would like to meet the LMG team some day.  They all seem like very nice people.

And it's easier for you than most others!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

And it's easier for you than most others!

It sure is. But I don't have a car... I can't really walk too far (my feet are great :\) and transit... I don't think its that great in Langley (Where Linus lives)

So... Yeah, ill probably meet them when I get my own car haha. Hopefully sooner.

ah ok

The msquared account seemed to stay around for a bit though...

What about archangel... I'm still confused about him...

MSquare could have gone on as a regular member, but a critical mistake he made was that he posted images of himself (IRL), when he had already posted a selfie on his previous banned account (69lover). A profile pattern match gave away the fact that MSquare was create to evade the ban imposed on 69lover.

As for Archangel; in all likelihood, he requested a ban because of the heat between him and a number of other members. I an not sure what arguments were about, but they cascaded into public frustration, which probably had him want to leave.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Well... I haven't told him yet. :wub:/s

Indeed, except for me (I'm different... lol) I just hope it doesn't turn out the way I think its going to turn out.

I simply want the best for the people around me and it (Sort of) pains me I cant don't anything, but I can always report it so that helps.

You know you like it, that feeling when you see something bad about to happen, can do nothing to stop it, and can't help but smile or laugh (not something truly bad)

You know you like it, that feeling when you see something bad about to happen, can do nothing to stop it, and can't help but smile or laugh (not something truly bad)

Well...

Not really on the internet, but IRL when something is going to happen (Or someone falling, that's hilarious for some reason) I do laugh.

Its just on the internet... Its just like "Everyone just get along for once? Please? Act your age..." So I end up getting sick and tired of it.

Well...

Not really on the internet, but IRL when something is going to happen (Or someone falling, that's hilarious for some reason) I do laugh.

Its just on the internet... Its just like "Everyone just get along for once? Please? Act your age..." So I end up getting sick and tired of it.

Meh. I laugh when I see someone say something so completely retarded that you absolutely know someone else is going to come back and stomp all over it, and that you don't need to say anything at all, so you can just sit back and watch the fireworks.

I've made more than my fair share of comments like that I'm sure.

Good job on the click bait, we need more of you guys on here /s

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium