All 4 GBS of VRAM on the 970 perform at the same speed.

NormalJoe

Hello guys,

Allow me to show you what the LTT forum really is behind their friendly facade.

First one. Msquared had issues with his account, he was told BY LUKE AND LINUS to make a new account, it was all approved and then windspeed
in his infinite wisdom banned it for ban evasion. In short, the mod team is not even informed of how things work. The mods can be forgiven
except the ones that approved this damn thing.

bdoS0Q2.png

Anyways guys , it happened again

msquared got banned again
For no reason
He talked to the mods
Slick told him to create a new account
everything was approved
And stuff
And then windspeed banned him for ban evasion
1500 points

Sorry for shit formatting.

Now lets talk about what they call justice shall we? This is what they call "Proper" course of action which does not even come close to
adhering the CoC. Here is a message from a forum member who I will not name:

To be honest there are some mods who do not deserve thier position or even have power on the forums AT ALL...

One time i got in an arguement with a guy on how the stock intel cooler could keep an over clocked 4690k under 60 at full load.

He contacted a mod and had all of MY posts deleted, and removed all my likes, and gave me a warning post.

I forget who it was but they sided with the person i was argueing with, which was the kinda person who enjoys argueing. I do not know of a

single post of thiers that is posative, nor do i know how theyre not ip banned.

So an argument/discussion cannot be had without someone running to the mods requesting a deletion of the posts and they actually
removed the posts. On what grounds? I've talked to this person and in no way, shape or form was he breaking the CoC and yet he was still
punished. What was the thought process behind this or is common sense and simple reading too hard?

Now how about some "Professionalism" and coming back to keeping the mod team informed.

53c0a9caee.png

1. Calling it "BS wahh wahh story" when he clearly doesn't even know what was what
2. The sheer disrespect of someone like this is appalling

Also to come back on this. Here is a TL;DR is what was really the case:

1. I had my account banned by request to prevent coming back
2. I made a new account with literally the ONLY goal of PM'ing luke as RECOMMENDED by @Blade of Grass (instead of making a thread)
3. This new account was IP banned for no reason (If the reason is ban evasion then he needs to rethink of what the scenario was)

So doing what the mod team suggests you to do gets you banned. Yay

So here is the deal basically. I had screencap proof of LTT simply applying censorship to the entire forum. Make a thread showing their
incompetence/unprofessionalism? Banned. PM Luke or another administrator with constructive criticism and an explanation of the situation
WITHOUT breaking the CoC, something the MODS recommend over making a thread? Banned

There are even other worrying occurences. A forum member who I will not name spotted @colonel_mortis blatantly expressing anti-semitism then
banning someone during said occurence. Of this I have no screencap proof but something like this is not something you make up about a mod that
is otherwise perfectly fine (However I must question the fact that a 17 year old is a mod for something like this)

And as was said last time. 20 minutes to lock a good bye thread under an impossible premise yet taking hours upon hours every single time
where it's blatant disregard of the CoC is simply incompetence.

TL;DR

Mods are clueless and warn you for the most stupid of things that are not even breaking the CoC
Censorship is enforced
Luke is IP banning people for doing what the mods suggest people to do

Then again this thread will most likely be whisked away as blind fanboyism is apparently stronger than actual facts that incriminate the
almighty gods of the average forum joe.

@LinusTech

Revamp your mod team except wooden marker and blade of grass. Those are legitimately the only 2 mods I've seen that are actually decent.
P.S. @airdeano Problem with him? More like problem with LTT mods that seemingly

Cool clickbait

Bye

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

lol if you are not bullshitting, just make a new account over a VPN, don't post, and PM slick. But you are probably bullshitting. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

lol if you are not bullshitting, just make a new account over a VPN, don't post, and PM slick. But you are probably bullshitting. 

I wish i was bullshiting.

gr8 clickb8 m8.

(I know your problem, but the false title does not help)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

inb4 this is gonna be deleted

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Best of luck. Some people just look so negatively against all of the mods based on the one or two actions that they may produce.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

You're lying.

I've talked to the mods in PM's before about my warnings I've received and it didn't escalate into more warnings.

You're probably outright disrespectful. You don't belong here. See ya. 

I've talked to the mods in PM's before about my warnings I've received and it didn't escalate into more warnings.

You're probably outright disrespectful. You don't belong here. See ya. 

I've talked to mods about disciplinary action also, with no problems. 

woah. ok. thats. .... ok.  that. .   ok

I don't know what it is with people nowadays. but god people can be disrespectfull

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

@Slick

will this post be locked at all?

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

This is encouraged :D

Can I say I have had a conversation with you now?

-snip-

GO LUKE!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

This is encouraged :D

I've had my mod/admin dealings too. Its very simple. You come to a common ground, you accept that mistakes were made, you damn well make sure you avoid them in the future. Pretty simply and fair, no?

I knew this story was BS from the first line. Luke and Linus telling you to make a new account? Really? I'm sure that while both of you care about this site, you've got a hell of a lot more to worry about than something like that. 

I have no real remarks to add further. This gongshow has left me speechless. I'll let my good old pal summarize what a lot of people are going to be thinking after they take a read through this:

wait-nevermind.gif

-snip

Talk about #Slickrekt

@Slick, awesome rekage bro.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

*waves hand*

Jeez, is it hot in here, or did someone just get

SLICKREKT?

Or is it just someone's AMD GPU?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

*waves hand*

Jeez, is it hot in here, or did someone just get

SLICKREKT?

Or is it just someone's AMD GPU?

yes it is my amd gpu, fuck i want a 960 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking dickbut bad

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/