All 4 GBS of VRAM on the 970 perform at the same speed.

NormalJoe

Wait.... He requested to be banned and now he's complaining that he got banned.... What?

My head hurts.

This quote from Slick made me laugh

"You left and requested a ban. Let's not make this awkward - we had a good run baby, now it's over... stop trying to sneak into my house"

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Now please. Go away. You left and requested a ban. Let's not make this awkward - we had a good run baby, now it's over... stop trying to sneak into my house

this honestly just made my day LOL. hopefully this is a lesson to anyone who wants to be stupid and cause a shit storm because of their own actions.

This may be irrelevant to the topic but may I ask how old many of the moderators are? I'm not complaining or anything, just out of curiosity.

This may be irrelevant to the topic but may I ask how old many of the moderators are? I'm not complaining or anything, just out of curiosity.

Can't confirm it :P

Was about to say OP had a lucky 970 or something.

Boom, booklong story.

-snip-

Professional rekting

We can fix problems with peoples accounts. Being banned isn't a "problem with your account". You were banned for a reason, and with that you are not allowed to come back.

msquare was not told by Linus, nor myself to make a new account. This never happened.

Windspeed correctly banned the account for ban evasion. This is our moderation policy.

Sometimes things do get lost in communication! We're a rather large team of volunteers (yes even me, I do most of my admin duties outside of work hours). This was not one of those times.

BGQpytr.png

- All of this has been addressed above.

I saw the screencap Msquared sent me but I'll have to ask him to send it to me again. You did approve it

Funny you brought that up, you will find that the mod team is surprisingly well informed and I happen to know exactly who you are talking about and what posts they are actually discussing.

Incoming fantastic paint censorship skills in 3...2...1...

ineNCko.png

This is the post that was removed (not deleted, just hidden)

This user was issued a warning for spamming and their post was hidden. This is a minor infraction which is fairly unimportant, yet definitely was contested.

4mj8gXO.png

For reference, here is the actual warning. A member made a post that only contained the word "Penis". That post was then removed and a warning was sent as it is a waste of space on our boards and served no purpose (spam). Seems pretty straight forward.

Every single point of criticism I've made towards the mod team was banned/removed/deleted. I'm not talking censorship of profanity, I'm talking censorship as in "Don't talk shit about us or get punished". I applaud the removal/hidden of these kinds of posts that only say things like "Penis".

Was this dealt with entirely professionally? No it was not.

That being said, I'll re-iterate something I've said in the past. My Mods have lives, they are unpaid, they are not trained police... they will make mistakes. Sometimes they will take it slightly too far or not far enough based on external factors... It will happen. This warning was rude, you are right. Airdeano is also a very experienced moderator and deals with a metric ton of reports every day... He is a machine. I'd estimate his accuracy to be well over 99%. A pretty damn fine track record if I do say so myself and I'm proud to have him as a member of my team. Everyone slips up.

Now to add some insight, the member in question here posted a quite abrasive "I'm leaving" thread, which we don't allow and it was taken down. The member then sent me a PM requesting a ban, so he was banned. He then evaded this ban by creating a new account.. Something that is extremely frowned upon. Considering he did this in order to talk to me, fair enough.. I did respond to his PM, which consisted of him simply attacking my mods for not responding quickly enough to a thread he felt should have been taken down, and then attacking the user that posted the thread... a generally unproductive conversation.

After responding to the PM I banned him again. He requested a ban, so he was banned and he is no longer welcome on our forums... That is how it works

- For Airdeano, there really is no excuse to be a dick ever

For the member in question, me, the thread was hardly abrasive. I stated that I disagreed with the mods actions and the members behaviour. That was the harshest I said. This is not abrasive at all. Yes I requested a ban, yes this was done however ban by request to prevent coming back as an active member is far from the normal circumstance when looking at "ban evasion". It was after the ban I decided to send a message anyway (this was recommended by blade of grass, not the creation of a new account, that was poor formulation on my end). I saw you were online @Slick and I refreshed the PM every minute. I never received a response ever, the refreshing just suddenly turned into "You are not allowed to access this community".

For reference. Here are screencaps with zenmate active and without zenmate active. Both have all cookies/cache cleared/deleted etc and you can see I'm not logged in to show that really this is an IP ban. The screenshots are taken just now but they were identical directly after said IP ban

http://puu.sh/gHSVy/711c718396.jpg

http://puu.sh/gHSWa/ad36d1bbf0.jpg

For the PM I said. The accounts sole purpose was to send a PM to Luke. I had 0 posts etc. so this was quite obvious. I even stated it in the PM. A generally unproductive conversation and attacking mods? I said not a single word of profanity, belittling, etc. In short, nothing to break the CoC. I came with criticism about the mods and a few members, as is encouraged to do instead of making a thread about it (I did not make the thread until the silent IP ban came through).

My message boiled down to this:

"My thread took 20 minutes to be deleted. Blatant disrespect and flaming took hours upon hours and there were lots of mods online." - Was my main issue especially since multiple reports by multiple different people were made about the same posts/person in the same thread.

The harshest I said about the mods was "I recommend you take a good look at your mod team because right now they are not doing their job properly in my eyes". Is this harsh? Yes but is it blatantly attacking the mods? No, I just recommended a re-evaluation of the mods.

"After responding to the PM I banned him again. He requested a ban, so he was banned and he is no longer welcome on our forums... That is how it works"

1. As I said you never responded

2. I did not request a ban as far as I know in the account I made to send you a message with my complains

Oh it's YOU! That's fun. I'll let you stay around for a bit then ban you again when I get back home from Jiu-Jitsu :D

Cool, yup, making a new account and PM’ing me about issues is a heavily suggested way to dispute a ban! I did reply though... I can screenshot and PM it to you if you'd like! I keep WONDERFUL logs of these things :D

You requested a ban, this puts you in the group of people that have been banned... And you are treated like the other banned members! I mean no offense by this, but if you no longer want to be a part of the forum then so be it! But the rules still apply.

Also I didn't IP ban you, not sure what's going on there...

As stated and showed above there is absolutely no reason to believe it's not an IP ban. I even tried logging in on my ipod, my laptop, everything fully cleared. I even did a clean windows reinstall on my laptop to see if that was the case. Not a single case allowed me to log in until I tried logging in from university or a friends house. This is an IP ban.

Also your sarcasm is unnecessary. For something like this (Where is basically imply you are abusing power and calling the mod team incompetent, albeit not directly) I would expect something more professional.

There was no screenshot in that thread, we still have the thread. Also you asked to be banned, I have proof of that as well.

After replying to your PM you were banned again for ban evasion, as per our policy.

I know there was no screenshot in that thread I made as I stated I forgot to make the screencap in the thread itself (Holy shit that would've made this so much easier though I will still request that you screencap the PM I sent you on that alias "Bananaface" so show that what I sent was not breaking CoC)

I know I asked to be banned on my original original account. I never denied that but not responding to the PM and just silently IP banning me is not the normal course of action and neither is it a justified one. I made it clear that I made the PM solely to send you a message, not to be part of the community again.

That doesn't sound like mortis, but accusations like this are serious, if there is any proof this should be brought to my attention immediately. As this is the first I have heard of this I find it very hard to believe.

I am tired of people attacking my mods for their age. They act very mature regardless of their age, more mature than a lot of people who are my age.

I know it does not sound like mortis and I already stated I have no screencap proof for it but a member has nothing to gain really by lying about it. I will however say that I will not take this for truth as I saw no screencap proof for it. As for attacking mods about age I did not attack him, I merely said I question it which is hardly attacking it. From previous personal moderating experience I've had myself the ones that are younger like mortis are 99.9% of the time poor mods, this is why I question it.

Sometimes people are busy, sometimes the thread hasn’t been reported, there are many reasons why thread could slip through.

Yes, censorship of "Penis" was enforced.

Disputes are to be sent to my inbox, not publically over the forum.

You were not IP banned. I very rarely IP ban people... this is a tech forum, most of the users know how to and will install a VPN, so IP bans are virtually useless.

WM and BoG are both great mods, I agree, but so is the rest of my team. If any members have issues with mods please PM me, I have removed members of the mod team in the past and I will do it again if it's needed

Now please. Go away. You left and requested a ban. Let's not make this awkward - we had a good run baby, now it's over... stop trying to sneak into my house

There is a big difference between 1 report slipping through and countless reports of the thread AND numerous posts of the same person by multiple people slipping through

As explained above, it's not the "penis" censorship but any complaints that are censored

Which I did and got silently IP banned for.

As stated/showed above, I clearly was. I'm using a VPN right now to post this and the previous posts I made

WM and BoG are by leaps and bounds the best mods on here, what sparked my interest is that BoG saw my thread criticising you and didn't delete it as I had some proof as to what I said and the "Ban evasion" question was very much a grey area.

I had issues with mods, I PM'd you and got IP banned for it. Can't blame me for trying to make this public.

As for the rest of the people in this thread. Funny how they INSTANTLY call EVERYTHING (even the ones with screencap proof) bullshit and they blindly take what you (@Slick) say as 100% undisputed irrefutable proof.

@Slick since we are on the topic why were all the status updated of victorious secret deleted.

I know that some of the stuff could be considered against coc but deleting every single status update seems to me like overkill and abuse of power.

This was a while ago im not talking about now. It was about 2 weeks ago if my mind serves me.

Before

f6e84d88b7f69209b856288a8dfe3363.png

ac4f6ac22ea2236fd1d6f139344e3f61.png

After

5RlPqNe.png

As for the rest of the people in this thread. Funny how they INSTANTLY call EVERYTHING (even the ones with screencap proof) bullshit and they blindly take what you (@Slick) say as 100% undisputed irrefutable proof.

You haven't really given us anything to prove what you are saying. I mean clearly that bit of non existing professionalism from one of the moderators is true, but everything else? With the general nature of the forum and our common interaction with the moderators, it is extremely hard to believe because it would be out of the norm of them.

Do you have more screencaps to share? Because the two you provided in the OP doesn't do much to prove all of what you say to be true.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I think a better course of action would be for everyone to admit their screw-ups and just let the forum go back to being good old "It" again.

Mods screwed up, and a couple of them took actions considered to be draconian in nature, as well as misguided.

I think something went wrong with communication, but I really don't know. I don't know what the mods and the Admins @Slick and others are all about here, but I'd like to think that this wasn't malicious in the end. Knowing that much would settle me, though I think others want a bit more assurance than that... You're probably going to react poorly to that, but just humour me, alright?

Everyone give each other a hug and make up. Mods, do the best you can to make sure this sort of tension doesn't become a problem again. Users and Members, you help them do that by sticking to the rules as best you can. The only way this problem is going to go away is if you lot make it go away as a group.

Something wrong with that? Anyone have a problem with it, speak up now, because you lot are only perpetuating the problem. If we insist on continuing this two-month-long spat between the Members and the Mods, then I'm losing faith in this lovely little corner of the forum. I'm-a hang out in some other sub-forum while this one rots in hatred and grudges.

Did you really have to put clickbait in the title?

Lol, attention whore

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Never had an issue with the mod team even when I have been an asshole.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

@Slick

You say you didnt know about msquareds now account but your mod team knew.

He contacted them after creating the account and contacted them again to request a NAME CHANGE.

V2wJhYf.png

So they knew about his new account for like two days and did nothing ,even agreed to change his name.

But then windspeed decided to ban him out of the blue.

That´s so much miscommunication and incompetence but i guess thats the name of the game on LTT nowawadays

@Slick

You say you didnt know about msquareds now account but your mod team knew.

He contacted them after creating the account and contacted them again to request a NAME CHANGE.

V2wJhYf.png

So they knew about his new account for like two days and did nothing ,even agreed to change his name.

But then windspeed decided to ban him out of the blue.

That´s so much miscommunication and incompetence but i guess thats the name of the game on LTT nowawadays

I don't see how you talking about Msquare can in anyway help your argument, Msquare was never banned for the reasons he has told you, or that you are perpetrating to the rest of this forum., if you really had any idea regarding why he was banned in the first place you wouldn't be here defending him. He actually created 4+ accounts to ban evasion and each ban was when he made the remarks he did and mods were certainly within their right to do so. 

​You are conflating so many issues into this "DAE NOTICE ME THE MODS ARE EVIL" rants that I'm shocked Slick and co. even entertained this nonsense. You want to cry internet power abuse? Why don't you go make this threads on /r/PCMR and Tek like you claimed you were going to, the posts you said you'd make that "expose" the abuse of power by the mod team on LTT. Go on. You've already slandered the users here over your vendetta. 

If you despise what LTT has become, why don't you genuinely, truthfully just leave and go to any other site? The mods certainly aren't going to change on this account. Maybe had you done it respectfully and professional, it would've been something that made them reconsider and reevaluate their practices. But making a public post crying about the treatment that you and others like you willingly brought on yourselves? 

Do yourself a favour and read this, then maybe try to be a proper member of this community. Or do as Slick suggested. Get out and stop trying to sneak back in. I swear, all you children are the same. Holier than thou attitudes and never being able to admit YOU made the mistake, instead lashing out at everyone else who called you out and told you to cut the shit. 

You wanted sympathy for your pettiness? You're not going to get it from here. Not with your attitude. I wasn't going to say much more, but your attitude disgusts me. Even though I fully well know that you're now going to focus on slandering me and whoever else calls you out, whatever. Sometimes people need to be taken down a peg or two. 

Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next year you'll realize just how petty an individual you were in this scenario and maybe you'll feel some shame. Maybe you won't. All the rest of this forum asks is that you get to that point sooner rather than later instead of carrying around angst for no damn good reason. If I wanted to see petty grade school drama, I'd go back to school and experience it.

This forum doesn't need it. 

I don't see how you talking about Msquare can in anyway help your argument, Msquare was never banned for the reasons he has told you, or that you are perpetrating to the rest of this forum., if you really had any idea regarding why he was banned in the first place you wouldn't be here defending him. He actually created 4+ accounts to ban evasion and each ban was when he made the remarks he did and mods were certainly within their right to do so. 

​You are conflating so many issues into this "DAE NOTICE ME THE MODS ARE EVIL" rants that I'm shocked Slick and co. even entertained this nonsense. You want to cry internet power abuse? Why don't you go make this threads on /r/PCMR and Tek like you claimed you were going to, the posts you said you'd make that "expose" the abuse of power by the mod team on LTT. Go on. You've already slandered the users here over your vendetta. 

If you despise what LTT has become, why don't you genuinely, truthfully just leave and go to any other site? The mods certainly aren't going to change on this account. Maybe had you done it respectfully and professional, it would've been something that made them reconsider and reevaluate their practices. But making a public post crying about the treatment that you and others like you willingly brought on yourselves? 

Do yourself a favour and read this, then maybe try to be a proper member of this community. Or do as Slick suggested. Get out and stop trying to sneak back in. I swear, all you children are the same. Holier than thou attitudes and never being able to admit YOU made the mistake, instead lashing out at everyone else who called you out and told you to cut the shit. 

You wanted sympathy for your pettiness? You're not going to get it from here. Not with your attitude. I wasn't going to say much more, but your attitude disgusts me. Even though I fully well know that you're now going to focus on slandering me and whoever else calls you out, whatever. Sometimes people need to be taken down a peg or two. 

Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next year you'll realize just how petty an individual you were in this scenario and maybe you'll feel some shame. Maybe you won't. All the rest of this forum asks is that you get to that point sooner rather than later instead of carrying around angst for no damn good reason. If I wanted to see petty grade school drama, I'd go back to school and experience it.

This forum doesn't need it.

Here comes the official LTT bootlicker  , the one that posts every single tech article he can find so he can get some exposure on wan show too boost his fragile ego.

The one true indian NEET on the LTT forums that is always apologetic and supportive of whatever LMG does .

I can only feel a deep sense of pity about you , nothing else.

I pity you.

Here comes the official LTT bootlicker  , the one that posts every single tech article he can find so he can get some exposure on wan show too boost his fragile ego.

The one true indian NEET on the LTT forums that is always apologetic and supportive of whatever LMG does .

I pity you.

Why not just leave, if you hate this place so much?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why not just leave, if you hate this place so much?

You want a window the the general thought process of humanity? This idiot right here. Something doesn't go their way? Start with the insults because their petty little life is a joke so they have to lash out at everyone else because of an attitude problem caused by quite a few screws loose.

I pity you.

completely expected response.

Even though I fully well know that you're now going to focus on slandering me and whoever else calls you out, whatever.

You called it +1

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I pity you.

You pity me? Thats nice, I don't need your pity. My ego is actually in great shape. I am the GOAT. I've been called worse things by better people. Mr. Rogers would be disappointed that you're not being the person he knew you could be. 

And kid, I was a few inches away from being banned from this place, don't think I'm some innocent goody two shoes who doesn't make mistakes. The difference is that I evaluate what others tell me on my actions and try to improve myself without getting personally offended. 

You're also not helping your position once again. If you also have a problem with the fact that I like to post, I apologize that I have too much free time and enjoy writing things. But most importantly:

tumblr_n4gqgiQJ3v1sykvbko1_400.gif

You want a window the the general thought process of humanity? This idiot right here. Something doesn't go their way? Start with the insults because their petty little life is a joke so they have to lash out at everyone else because of an attitude problem caused by quite a few screws loose.

I honestly don't see why this guy hasn't been banned yet.

There is nothing good to be had of this thread, or this user.

completely expected response.

You called it +1

5 internet points says he goes around digging for more personal information on me so he can insult me. 

I'm basically a wizard. I know all. Except what I had for breakfast. Memory gets bad when you get older, sadly. 

5 internet points says he goes around digging for more personal information on me so he can insult me. 

I'm basically a wizard. I know all. Except what I had for breakfast. Memory gets bad when you get older, sadly. 

I know the feeling, I had breakfast an hour ago and I already forgot what I had.

Honestly I think it's moderately entertaining to that this person make an ass of themselves while truly thinking that they are in the right here.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Because their idiocy is amusing.

Because their idiocy is amusing.

For the first two pages maybe,

but at this point it's just sad.