CPU Overheating

I recently switched case to my new o11 mini and am having extremely bad temperature issues, my games are constantly crashing after a few minutes, I have 6 fans (2x120mm intake on the AIO, 4x 120mm outtake fans), i also tried it in the inverse.
I have a 7800x3d, 7900xtx. For the case I had to downgrade from my 3x120mm corsair aio to my old 2x120mm nzxt kraken. Thermal paste reapplied yesterday, pretty sure the aio is making good contact. ideling on minimum 65 degrees celsius, almost immediately reaching above 80 after opening games.
Any ideas on what the issue could be?

How did you ensure the AIO is making proper contact?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

35 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

How did you ensure the AIO is making proper contact?

Can't be hundred percent but just took it off, cleaned it, reapplied thermal paste and put it back in and screwed it in nice and tight

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Joey__ said:

Can't be hundred percent but just took it off, cleaned it, reapplied thermal paste and put it back in and screwed it in nice and tight

1.) Did you provide support to the cooler during the tightening process?

2.) Did you tighten the hardware until it couldn't turn anymore with reasonable force?

3.) How much thermal paste did you apply, and did you follow any specific pattern or spread method?

Edited by Godlygamer23
Formatting changes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch