All 4 GBS of VRAM on the 970 perform at the same speed.

NormalJoe

Deleting status updates isn't a sign of mod power abuse. Vic deleted his status updates because he realized they were stupid and didn't need to stay. No mod deleted his status, yet at any rate. 

using that as some proof of moderator power abuse would not be right thing to do here 

He deleted every single status update he had in the span of 5 seconds?

Wow.

Sure lol.

Because i was refreshing that page a lot .

And all status updates were gone in a refresh.

It was like 2 weeks ago , his profile was blank after that.

Thats why i screencaped , it was very weird

Wow.

Sure lol.

I don't know what to say, you stalking vic and taking screen-cap or using that as an argument of Mod abuse where you have no proof that a Mod did certainly deleted his status, it's his profile, i wouldn't worry about him creating status updates and deleting it because of realizing it was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes intended or unintended other wise. again, this has nothing to do with you saying it was a mod abuse when you clearly assumed facts.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

-snip

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't know what to say, you stalking vic and taking screen-cap or using that as an argument of Mod abuse where you have no proof that a Mod did certainly deleted his status, it's his profile, i wouldn't worry about him creating status updates and deleting it because of realizing it was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes intended or unintended other wise. again, this has nothing to do with you saying it was a mod abuse when you clearly assumed facts.

Well its certainly a coincidence i was talking about  the mods and then all his status updates were deleted.

Also you cant deleted every single status update since joining in 5 seconds so it had to be a mod.

You seem off ly upset about this , sorry if i hit a nerve.

I just wanted a logical explanation , sorry if i seemed too accusatory in the post i made.

Well its certainly a coincidence i was talking about  the mods and then all his status updates were deleted.

Also you cant deleted every single status update since joining in 5 seconds so it had to be a mod.

Are you sure? Maybe it was the Illuminati

Steve

I just wanted a logical explanation , sorry if i seemed too accusatory in the post i made.

The page to delete your status' is not hard to burn through, anyone with any amount of coordination can delete them quickly.

The page to delete your status' is not hard to burn through, anyone with any amount of coordination can delete them quickly.

I cant delete every single status update i made in 5 seconds lol.

I am not sure its even possible tbh.

Also before you try to delete a profile post a javascript pop up asks you if you are sure so yeah its impossible i tried.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I cant delete every single status update i made in 5 seconds lol.

I am not sure its even possible tbh.

What makes you think it was 5 seconds?

Wow.

Sure lol.

You checking every 5 seconds is... odd

We didn't delete his status updates - He did.

But that's not possible, they disappeared instantly!

99% sure IPB has a setting for this to disable them per user account if they want to.

Thats odd , I had the page on my cache i reloaded and all the status updates where gone.

That was in the span of like what 5 seconds.

Maybe victorious can shed some light on this and prove me wrong.

I dont mind admitting I am wrong Luke , just seems odd to me thats all.

I was checking often because we were having a dicussion and when i clicked on the notifications to see the latest post after

having posted very recently all the status updates since joining LTT were gone.

Thats odd , I had the page on my cache i reloaded and all the status updates where gone.

That was in the span of like what 5 seconds.

Maybe victorious can shed some light on this and prove me wrong.

I dont mind admitting I am wrong Luke , just seems odd to me thats all.

I was checking often because we were having a dicussion and when i clicked on the notifications to see the latest post after

having posted very recently all the status updates since joining were gone.

Two things wrong here...

1. You don't like admitting you're wrong, that's human nature at least
  2. highly doubt that anything could be classified as a "discussion"

Two things wrong here...

1. You don't like admitting you're wrong, that's human nature at least
  2. highly doubt that anything could be classified as a "discussion"

Please don't make this a fight

He didn't say he LIKED it he said he didn't mind

Just chill for a sec

Please don't make this a fight

He didn't say he LIKED it he said he didn't mind

Just chill for a sec

Force of habit, sorry.

Also slick he had just posted a brand new update post at the time .

Why would you post a new update post and then delete every single status update since joining LTT.

Doesnt add up .

- snip -

Just FYI, as far as we're aware, there is no fast lane for moderators to delete

status updates, it's the same mechanism as for regular members.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Just FYI, as far as we're aware, there is no fast lane for moderators to delete

status updates, it's the same mechanism as for regular members.

IP board doesn't support anything like , delete all?

Delete * from where .

Wanst aware.

I have no idea what happened then .

Sorry for disturbing Q_Q

IP board doesn't support anything like , delete all?

Delete * from where .

Wanst aware.

I have no idea what happened then .

Sorry for disturbing Q_Q

Technically I could but it is very destructive and would take out everything he has too

Also I could technically remove those entries from the DB... something that would take WAY too much time and would probably just screw up other things

That being said both of those actions would have to be done by an admin not a mod.... And I definitely didn't remove them

Technically I could but it is very destructive and would take out everything he has too

Also I could technically remove those entries from the DB... something that would take WAY too much time and would probably just screw up other things

That being said both of those actions would have to be done by an admin not a mod.... And I definitely didn't remove them

And I doubt Linus would do it because his kids are more important than some people on an internet forum disagreeing with something.

Now that what's his face is gone(hopefully he stays gone) can the mods please subject this train wreck to Exterminatus?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I was wondering when this would hit. Fun read. Now to publish, print, and make moolah.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I have no problem agreeing that most mods on the internet suck. A lot let their personal feelings influence their decision. A lot follow the CoC to strictly, as I believe rules should only be there as a guideline, as there will always be exceptions to be made. Some just make bad decisions by accident. Most people shouldn't be given more power than being able to control the TV remote.

That being said, I think most of the mods here are okay. I'll admit that most of my infractions have been justified, even if some were kinda total bullshit.