All 4 GBS of VRAM on the 970 perform at the same speed.

NormalJoe

I've never had any problems with mods, even when I probably should have. I've spammed a few times, I'll admit it, but when approached by mods about it I handled it in a mannerly order like everyone should do in any situation like that. I've also PM'd nicklmg about a problem I had here on the forums and that problem was solved in a very timely fashion. We have a very loving and amazing community here at LTT. I think Slick was not in the wrong at all in anything he said. Yes somethings could have been said with a little less sarcasm, but what's the fun in that, that's not who Slick is, he's someone that takes care of stuff in a very good way around here. This was definitely a very interesting read and it sucks to see a problem like this handled so poorly by OP

TL;DR

Staff and mods around here are great people that care about us. Don't be a dick to them, they are humans, people make mistakes

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

The main problem is that any criticism of the mod team is dealt with censorship.

How can we get better this way?

I refered on Victorious secret status update i didnt agree with recent mod actions and every single status update on his page was deleted.

Go back one page to see the proof, I am not making shit up.

The mods use the rule 5 of coc to avoid any criticism against them and burry ANY  post that does so.

I shall try to allay some of your concerns. :)

If a member has an issue or issues with the action or actions taken by one or more moderators, we ask that they converse with us in the form of a PM or other private form of communication. We ordinarily do not allow members to comment publicly on their concerns, for a lot of reasons. It should be noted, status updates are considered publicly viewable and as such it is not acceptable to post comments regarding moderation there either.

Consider that each of us have chosen to take the time out of our lives to help maintain this forum, to ensure that it remains a friendly and positive place for each and every person to browse through and interact with. Most of us lead a busy life, and none of us are paid for what we do - as such, we do what we do exclusively because we care about this community. And because we care about this community, we are dedicated to ensuring that we do our jobs properly - we will listen to any and all concerns addressed to us so long as they are conveyed in an appropriate fashion. That is to say, privately.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I've never had any problems with mods, even when I probably should have. I've spammed a few times, I'll admit it, but when approached by mods about it I handled it in a mannerly order like everyone should do in any situation like that. I've also PM'd nicklmg about a problem I had here on the forums and that problem was solved in a very timely fashion. We have a very loving and amazing community here at LTT. I think Slick was not in the wrong at all in anything he said. Yes somethings could have been said with a little less sarcasm, but what's the fun in that, that's not who Slick is, he's someone that takes care of stuff in a very good way around here. This was definitely a very interesting read and it sucks to see a problem like this handled so poorly by OP

TL;DR

Staff and mods around here are great people that care about us. Don't be a dick to them, they are humans, people make mistakes

I think other than some inflammatory remarks by the OP the discussion was mostly civil and it was interesting.

I think other than some inflammatory remarks by the OP the discussion was mostly civil and it was interesting.

but was it necessary to drag Slick and mods to the mud to resolves his issues which were obviously manipulated at times ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

It's kinda ironic how I have no warning points. I feel like I have done enough things under the influence of boredom to earn one, but seems like not. But nice work mods and keep on going ;) @mods (don't have patience to tag actual people)

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

For the most part, he had no reason to drag Slick and other mods into this

Also, I don't have a problem with the small bit of sarcasm on Slick's part, I encourage it even. It kept the conversation light and I think it's the only reason OP didn't start throwing around cuss words and other insults.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

He also wouldn't know how and would have told me to

Which is why he never will fire you :D Fire proof eh ? 

Tech_dreamer_meme_slick.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Slick, Linus, Wind, Alpen, CM, Ghost, BoG and any other mod/admin to the best of my human knowledge has NEVER so much as gazed deeply in the eyes of my status updates, much less removed them. 

That was all me. I don't like seeing the old updates, in my mind it doesn't make sense to have a old status update stay up, so I'll go through and just delete them. Theres no menace in this, theres no abuse of power; just me keeping my information tidy. 

Thats all I've got to say as far as that is concerned. 

Slick, Linus, Wind, Alpen, CM, Ghost, BoG and any other mod/admin to the best of my human knowledge has NEVER so much as gazed deeply in the eyes of my status updates, much less removed them. 

That was all me. I don't like seeing the old updates, in my mind it doesn't make sense to have a old status update stay up, so I'll go through and just delete them. Theres no menace in this, theres no abuse of power; just me keeping my information tidy. 

Thats all I've got to say as far as that is concerned. 

I am glad thats cleared then.

Like i said I have no problems in admitting I am wrong and i was in this case.

Sorry to have bothered.

Best of luck. Some people just look so negatively against all of the mods based on the one or two actions that they may produce.

i know of a mod (dont know which one though) that was rather abusive for a week or so.. T^T 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I am glad thats cleared then.

Like i said I have no problems in admitting I am wrong and i was in this case.

Sorry to have bothered.

glad it was clarified as-well, which brings me to the fact, in the process you accused the entire mod team and a few members with an assumption, now was this necessary? which was the same wrong doing the OP did. it's not what he did but how he presented it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

glad it was clarified as-well, which brings me to the fact, in the process you accused the entire mod team and a few members with an assumption, now was this necessary? which was the same wrong doing the OP did. it's not what he did but how he presented it.

Yeah I kinda apologized for that.

My inicial post was more accusatory than I intended.

lol wtf is this

/r/conspiracy

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Thats odd , I had the page on my cache i reloaded and all the status updates where gone.

That was in the span of like what 5 seconds.

Maybe victorious can shed some light on this and prove me wrong.

I dont mind admitting I am wrong Luke , just seems odd to me thats all.

I was checking often because we were having a dicussion and when i clicked on the notifications to see the latest post after

having posted very recently all the status updates since joining LTT were gone.

you could easily code a python script in linux using http libs to delete all your posts.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

i was told on pcmr that ltt community was awesome but this is contrary to what i was told 

i was told on pcmr that ltt community was awesome but this is contrary to what i was told 

301ff453f7.png

Joined 24min ago, totally not suspicious at all.

If you're a legit new member and you actually bothered to read the thread you would know that this thread is a train wreck and the accusations are bull.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I have had less problems with the community on that subreddit than in the community of the forum.

Trolls and fanboys galore lately.

Many people that I have talked to seem to agree with me.

I have been told by older members it used to be much better.

I have had less problems with the community on that subreddit than in the community of the forum.

It depends on who you encounter,there are some idiot's both on the red blue and green team there,i think as far as the totally pc fanboism goes its somewhat fine,i mean nothing beats a pc.even whiz khalifa is a pcmr guy. 

Internal nvidia vs amd matters usually are shit on that thread people rage unnecessarily. 

301ff453f7.png

Joined 24min ago, totally not suspicious at all.

If you're a legit new member and you actually bothered to read the thread you would know that this thread is a train wreck and the accusations are bull.

I did manage to read through all of it,its a total wreck i see i think both the mods for censoring criticism and members for shitposting are responsible for it,just my two cents do not issue me warning points. 

Looks like msquare found their way back again.

It's not compulsory to stay if your not happy.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It's not compulsory to stay if your not happy.

I'm happy, and that's why I'm gonna stay here forever :D <3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!