All 4 GBS of VRAM on the 970 perform at the same speed.

NormalJoe

Looks like msquare found their way back again.

How ? wasn't he banned.

I'm happy, and that's why I'm gonna stay here forever :D <3

You say that, this is the first time I've seen you in like 6 months :(

EDIT: Ignore that sad face, my avatar does it better

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

You say that, this is the first time I've seen you in like 6 months :(

EDIT: Ignore that sad face, my avatar does it better

It was more or less in refference to Moose, I wubs him and he wubs me, so I stay <3

Also, been really busy, I just posted a topic actually :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It was more or less in refference to Moose, I wubs him and he wubs me, so I stay <3

Love makes the world go around:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You guys are making me laugh hard.

Heard the song, never seen the video....omg where can I get some Acid?!?!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You guys are making me laugh hard.

See! It ain't so bad here

With Beebskadoo and Mr. Moose anything can happen

by anything I mean really gay shit ;)

Hail Sithis!

Sorry xD

It's not offensive if it's true I suppose. :)

Hail Sithis!

See! It ain't so bad here

With Beebskadoo and Mr. Moose anything can happen

by anything I mean really gay shit ;)

Reading this thread at first made me think that was my decision right ? because i wouldn't like to name but some tech forum's are a mental asylum,only select forums like OCN are calm and good,this place looks fun.

Hopefully it stays the same :) 

Reading this thread at first made me think that was my decision right ? because i wouldn't like to name but some tech forum's are a mental asylum,only select forums like OCN are calm and good,this place looks fun.

Hopefully it stays the same :)

It used to be more fun, but then the fire nation showed up...

Fucking Fire Nation!

Hail Sithis!

It used to be more fun, but then the fire nation showed up...

Fucking Fire Nation!

Fire Nation ?

Hail Sithis!

Fire Nation ?

21db59aa89.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

21db59aa89.gif

Appropriate Gif is appropriate 

Hail Sithis!

I don't watch much anime.

Avatar is not an anime, the term Anime is associated with Japanese animation. Avatar is a western animation and is usually referred to as a cartoon, neither term fits the show imo.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Avatar is not an anime, the term Anime is associated with Japanese animation. Avatar is a western animation and is usually referred to as a cartoon, neither term fits the show imo.

Oh Yeah i remember watching it when i was a kid,used to broadcast on nickelodeon.