vfAXr6z.png

Week 34 is here now! Time to vote on the next best thing! Lets see what wins this time! Poll is up to for 48hrs as usual!

Nisekoi - False Love
Current
This was suggested by @Vitalius saying "Slice of life romance comedy harem. As if there aren't enough of them, right? Well, I enjoyed this one because the music was pretty good, the art was enjoyable and the story wasn't absurd until about half way through (way too many coincidences), but regardless, I found it good."

As a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.

Read more at ANN

123783195.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Oreshura
Recent
This was suggested by @eelnico09 saying "(Romantic/Comedy) Our main character is focused on one thing: join the national medicine university. For that he gives up with everything, including romantic relationships. His goal will be troubled when he meets the most beautiful girl of his school, who is tired of other boys declaring their love to her, and finds a way to force him to become a "fake boyfrend". His childhood friend (girl) will be the first one to refuse this and fight for him."

A young boy called Eita enters high school aiming for the National University School of Medicine. Because of his parents' divorce and his goal, he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day Masuzu, the school beauty with the silver hair, who's just returned to the country, enters his life in a most unexpected way. Chiwa, his childhood friend since elementary school, will not let this go without a fight.

Read more at ANN

Ore-no-Kanojo-to-Osananajimi-ga-Shuraba-
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts
Post-2007 
This series was suggested by @Sky Daddy saying "Funny school-themed anime."

Advanced placement into a school of higher grade proof-reading is determined by the results of the Promotion Test strictly for class type. Ranging from A class with the best facilities anyone can offer all the way down to F Class which is composed of low dining tables, rotten tatami mats and other worn out facilities. Students can change classes by competing using the Examination Summons Battle system or ESB. Students summon characters with their equivalent test mark scores and use them to compete with other classes.

Read more at ANN

key_art_baka_and_test_summon_the_beasts.
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Shuffle!
Pre-2007
This was suggested by @eelnico09 saying "(Romantic/Fantastic/Comedy/Drama) A world where demons and gods live together with humans. Our main character's life will change into a life full of trouble and jelousy from the two girls that are now his neightbours, that happen to be the daughters of the king of gods and the king of demons that are in love with him since their childhood. Our main character happens to live with his childhood friend (girl) on his house too. It has good comedy, but it has it's very dramatic moments too, it's very complete."

When two doors are discovered in an ancient ruin, the gateways to shinkai, the realm of the shinzoku (Gods) and makai, the realm of the mazoku (Demons) are irreversably opened. The races of human, shinzoku, and mazoku come together in the mortal world and nothing will ever be the same. One day, two new families move next door to a boy who had previously been living a very peaceful life. In one house lived the family of the King of the Gods, and in the other lived the family of the King of the Demons. Both families had one daughter whose single wish to live next to the boy they had fallen in love with years ago has just been fulfilled. Also living with the boy is his childhood friend. With these three girls vying for his affections, the boy finds that his new life filled with despair, jealousy, and just a little hope is beginning.

Read more at ANN

ShuffleMT3.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Jormungand
Random
This was suggested by @gastew15 saying "Jormungand is about the exploits of a young female arms dealer on a quest for world peace along with her elite bodyguards which includes a boy solider, you're probably wondering if this is real or not at this point I assume... While the concept sounds kind of strange the story feels really natural and works extremely well. The characters are all pretty much fantastic and never leave you bored, not that you really could be with all the action, which leads to the next part, while the anime is packed full of awesome gunfights it also handles the downtime extremely well with comedy where it works and seriousness in other parts. The artwork and sound is absolutely fantastic especially the weapons which look extremely real and high quality. Best of all it really does do a great job portraying arms dealers in a serious fashion even though an almost funny anime which almost mind blowing."

The series follows Koko Hekmatyar, a young arms dealer who sells weapons under HCLI, an international shipping corporation that secretly deals in the arms trade. As one of the company's unofficial weapon dealers, she secretly sells weapons in many countries while avoiding the local authorities and law enforcement as most of her work is actually illegal under international law. Traveling with her is her team of bodyguards who are mostly composed of ex-military veterans. Her latest addition to her crew is Jonah, a seemingly emotionless child soldier who is skilled in combat yet ironically hates arms dealers. Jonah joins Koko as he wishes to find the arms dealer responsible for his family's death. What follows is Koko and her crew's escapades around the world.

Read more at ANN

jormungand.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well this week was kind of a hard decision. I think I will go with shuffle.

Nisekoi seems alright as well. It will probably go on my backlog like so many other things.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Voting for Baka to Test on this one.

Anime is kind of lacking compared to the light novel (read the entire series), but provided a few good laughs nonetheless.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I guess jormungand looks the most appealing for me atm.

Too bad I'm currently on a 100ms ping, 1/1mbps internet connection T_T

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

aw i missed the last one. i only got one episode in. attending university and looking for full time employment is alot of work. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

aw i missed the last one. i only got one episode in. attending university and looking for full time employment is alot of work. 

Yeah... working full time is somewhat similar... gotta squeeze in the schedule when you can. 

tumblr_ng5usbXdSn1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

so i looked at what you picked and i will just leave this here

<_<

Hey now I closed my eyes and unlocked the scroll wheel on my G500s and just clicked after scrolling. Whatever was selected was put on lol.

Hey now I closed my eyes and unlocked the scroll wheel on my G500s and just clicked after scrolling. Whatever was selected was put on lol.

3-4 of them are the same type of anime lol

They should all count towards the same vote!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Hideyoshi time :3

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Jormungand was pretty good, and I enjoyed Shuffle! as well. I shall watch Nisekoi regardless of voting, though.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

isnt the picture suppose to before the anime ?

oh and your fired  "neightbours"

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I guess jormungand looks the most appealing for me atm.

Too bad I'm currently on a 100ms ping, 1/1mbps internet connection T_T

oh im so sorry for u that must be awful

999ms ping 16kb/2kb

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

yup and they have many similar main things not just one

that is sadly the incorrect way to do it.

They should all count towards the same vote!

huh?

Was "forced" to vote for the odd man out.

oh im so sorry for u that must be awful

999ms ping 16kb/2kb

Lol that's nearly a whole second of ping...

And that speed...

I cri 4 u

Home is where the heart my desktop is.