huh?

4 v 1 and if they win then they all win.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Lol that's nearly a whole second of ping...

And that speed...

I cri 4 u

oh i sure its alot worse then that

thats jsut what it says in tf2 i cant do a speedtest its so slow

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

And that speed...

I cri 4 u

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

And that speed...

I cri 4 u

i need faster internet. I have downloads to buy....

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Think you shoulda saved the romancy stuff for Valentines day next week but either way my votes Jormungand

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Woot :oJormungand got so many votes :huh:  Maybe I should start watching it because I may have judged it wrongly(based on the character gender :ph34r: Not that I have anything against female main characters it's just that it's maybe easier for me to approach the anime and feel it within my soul B) )

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Seen Nisekoi; It's ok

Seen four episodes of OreShura; absolutely hated it

Seen BakaTest season 1, was below average, Season 2 up to ep 6; was garbage (extremely misandrous show full of male doormats and abusive bitches)

I have started watching Shuffle! at ep 1, but since I played the VN I'm not expecting it to be good as most VN adaptations are lame

I haven't seen Jormungand, would probably watch it if it wins, though I voted for Shuffle!

Think you shoulda saved the romancy stuff for Valentines day next week but either way my votes Jormungand

None of the above are good romances though. Nisekoi pretends to be, but it will never go anywhere, and the heroines are all either poorly characterized cardboard cutouts or downright annoying, except for Tsugumi, and Tsugumi is only passable because she didn't get enough airtime to show her personality. Which, if the rest of the cast is an indication, would not be interesting anyway.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I've seen them all already!

Voted for Nisekoi - False Love though cause evvvvvvvvvvveryone should see that show. Was one my favorites of the season!

onmqPFu.gif

^ not an actual spoiler btw

Jormungand was fun too though.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I've seen them all already!

Voted for Nisekoi - False Love though cause evvvvvvvvvvveryone should see that show. Was one my favorites of the season!

onmqPFu.gif

Jormungand was fun too though.

i already plan to watch that but i could not vote for it because of what ended up in this poll i felt like i needed to vote for the one that stands out lol

i already plan to watch that but i could not vote for it because of what ended up in this poll i felt like i needed to vote for the one that stands out lol

Oh Jormungand is something i really enjoyed too! Havent watched it in a while and I'll definitely give it another go through!

Shoot first, Ask Questions Never!

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

yes we were pigeonholed I say, pigeonholed!

Jormungand this week even though I won't have enough bandwith left this month to watch it  :(  :(  :(

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

also 45 votes total which is more then we have ever had before lol

We did get a couple more members recently.

Blarg

We did get a couple more members recently.

we have i think close to 100 members (i really need to update my list lol ) and i think this is only the second time we have gone over 40 votes lol

Welp Jormungand Perfect Order(Season 2) here I come....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@MyInnerFred

Nisekoi : Fun and enjoyable ...

The other 2 : Haven't seen them and not going to ...

Jormungand : I like it . Still has that song in my head : Her name is Koko she is loko , i said oh no !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...